Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Most interesting pick up line      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amethystdancer14
Msg: 23
Most interesting pick up linePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Well at least its more effort than the "Hi how are you" or "hey sexy"
 cooldog65
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Most interesting pick up line
Posted: 1/30/2012 6:37:31 AM
Back in my retail days, I worked with a guy from England and his favorite line is:
"Excuse me. Do you have English in you?"
She answers "no".
"Would you like some?"
 lauramae18
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/31/2012 6:28:39 AM
I've only ever been Italian by injection
 infinestforum
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/31/2012 9:05:20 AM
Not sure if this is a pick up line or a match up ....
Stopped at a concession area on the 401 in Ontario to walk my dogs. A man with 4 teenage boys stopped next to me and they ran in to use the facilities and the dad asked about my dogs. We all returned to our cars at the same time and the son got out of the van and ran back to my car and knocked on the window. When I rolled down the window he said. "My dad thinks your hot but he is too scared to ask for your number so I am giving you his....Would you call him he is getting to be pathetic". Of course I called him immediately and said... Do you know what your son just did...?
The dad had no idea and yes we had coffee together at his son's soccer tournament that was about a half hour from my final destination.

Iffy
 BlaineV
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/31/2012 6:14:42 PM
lol "yo sweet thang, how'd you like to buy me lunch?|
 rec_diver
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/31/2012 6:18:21 PM
How about, "it was nice to meet you, I know you don't recall the details because you're feeling a bit lightheaded right now, but don't worry. I'll be back Tuesday for more action, don't even try climbing out of the pit or the dogs will get you. Don't bother screaming either, the walls are encased with lead panels and there's no neighbors for miles".
 lauramae18
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/31/2012 9:00:30 PM
^^ precious,
it puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.
 Person_
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/2/2012 1:32:36 PM
"Im 8 inches......AROUND......just think about that" ;)

Then I just walk away. Works every time.
 BrookfieldGentlemanTom
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/2/2012 1:41:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^the guy above me is MURDERING someone^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^by CHOKING them in a plastic bag!!!^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^call 911 and then join me for a drink^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~NOW THAT'S A PICK UP LINE ~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Person_
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/2/2012 1:42:38 PM
LOL, I get so many messages from people asking me WTF my problem is. I'm still not really sure.
 ipiano
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/2/2012 8:15:10 PM

LOL, I get so many messages from people asking me WTF my problem is. I'm still not really sure.

If it's hard to pronounce, it's legit.
 cooldog65
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 8:27:27 AM
Just heard this one on my favorite morning show (The BJ Shea Morning Experience, 99.9 KISW Seattle)...

What has 150 teeth and can hold back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper!
 lauramae18
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/3/2012 9:49:30 PM
That's a mighty small neck you've got there, Person ^^
:O
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/3/2012 9:53:34 PM

What has 150 teeth and can hold back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper!

Now, THAT'S funny.
 NikonGuy007
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2015 4:39:36 PM
There was one in the movie, "Hall Pass" that was so dumb and corny that I could see it working, IF the woman has a sense of humor AND halfway kinda' likes your appearance; otherwise, you'll be wearing her drink, if she is displeased by your countenance.

The actor Owen Wilson, said something like, "Excuse me, by any chance, are either of you two ladies from Ireland? (said to 2 very dark, exotic looking women who appeared to be Hispanic)

The women both say, "No."

He then says something to the effect, "Oh, 'cause every time I look at you, my penis is a Dublin."

My sense of humor is such that, IF I am ever in another relationship, we might go out to a bar on a "date night", where we pretend that we don't know each other. I will then run this line on her, and let her throw some water in my face.
OR
This could also be a funny way for a woman that I am dating, to introduce me to her unsuspecting girlfriend.

One of my sister's told me one that she overheard about 15 years ago, that she thought was unique, original, and miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight have worked, if directed at her. She was somewhere standing in line, and a guy says to the woman next to him, "Excuse me, what did you say?" The woman says, "I didn't say anything." The guy then says, "Yeah, that's the problem."
 sigungq
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2015 6:13:50 PM
OP, was it "Uncle Knick-Knack's wardrobe"?
 NJgirl116
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/3/2015 9:55:58 PM

Not sure if this is a pick up line or a match up ....
Stopped at a concession area on the 401 in Ontario to walk my dogs. A man with 4 teenage boys stopped next to me and they ran in to use the facilities and the dad asked about my dogs. We all returned to our cars at the same time and the son got out of the van and ran back to my car and knocked on the window. When I rolled down the window he said. "My dad thinks your hot but he is too scared to ask for your number so I am giving you his....Would you call him he is getting to be pathetic". Of course I called him immediately and said... Do you know what your son just did...?
The dad had no idea and yes we had coffee together at his son's soccer tournament that was about a half hour from my final destination.

That's funny!!
 clooneystutor
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/4/2015 6:43:58 AM
Did you fart? Because you just blew me away!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Most interesting pick up line