Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > skirt length when over 50      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 428
skirt length when over 50 Page 21 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Joe: …Thongs are disgusting except on a nude beach . . . and who wants to see that?

Can you imagine creating it in the first place? and then declaring it good? It's enough to shake your faith.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 429
skirt length when over 50
Posted: 12/9/2013 12:22:35 PM

I wonder if Joe has gotten enough attention yet? Seriously a troll comes on here and everyone wants to take turns at them and so the forums goes off topic and then post get removed, and again it is another no pic profile at that, when it is easy to just ban the ip address of the people trolling >I would like to know how a thong masculines a woman?

Hope you don't take offense darling, but.............isn't that what you're doing too. :)

In my opinion, it would be a pretty boring society if everyone dressed the same. What would we have to talk about? And where would all the wild and crazy Walmart people go? Amazed by some of those pics...hehe

....mae
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 430
Posted: 12/9/2013 12:47:49 PM

Not much creativity in making the things. A string basically. I mean why even pretend they are covering something. Its unbelievable that our society allows women to parade in public wearing those things. Its pretty clear that the downward slope of this country has begun with all of these ridiculous inappropriate behaviors of men and women, the feminizing of men and the masculinizing of women in the working world.

If you're going to to blame the downward slope on what people wear, you might want to start with the fig leaf.
 wolvesatthedoor
Msg: 431
Posted: 12/9/2013 1:10:29 PM
"Our society" beats your one vote Joe. You obviously yearn for a nun. BTW, I think Muted was talking about the Birthday Suit not the bathing suit.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > skirt length when over 50