Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is he Mr. Right..or just Mr. Right Now??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 skarabians1
Msg: 29
Is he Mr. Right..or just Mr. Right Now??Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Whats that old song??....Oh its sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along....Nope, no Mr. right now for me.
 onlydateIF
Msg: 30
Is he Mr. Right..or just Mr. Right Now??
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:12:08 PM
^+1, ditto to funny girl, I concur :)
edit: @Op: recieve this or not, as you wish but, throughout history we have loved and appreciated y'all menfolk .some of us wimminfolk have inspired you to greatness by NOT accepting 2nd best.....some of us ladies WANT you guys to be all you can be, we LOVE you guys, remember?
 vampyreshadow
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Is he Mr. Right..or just Mr. Right Now??
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:42:16 PM
I don't do the trade up thing, I only date people I find potential for the relationship to work. If its Mr Right now he knows flat out hes a fwb, or a friend. Not saying Ill chalk off the potential that the Friend or FWB might turn into someone I would date :P (Generally that's how I like starting anyways)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is he Mr. Right..or just Mr. Right Now??