Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 2
view profile
History
The nicest thing a partner can do to treat youPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
It would be a night in, order take out and veg on the couch. Leave me alone when I'm in my usual hermit mode and not ask me a million times what I want, if I'm alright, did they do something....ACK! But I'm not your usual person.
 TOEDWY
Msg: 11
The nicest thing a partner can do to treat you
Posted: 2/5/2012 8:42:22 AM
The massage sounds really good to me! And I'm sure I'd want to reciprocate. The one where the girl said a set of Michelins put me on the floor! lol
 WanderingRain
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2012 8:55:13 AM
I have no preconcieved expectations.
The best for me is just for her to be there with me.
Her presence is enough.
 qualityl
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/5/2012 11:48:01 AM
The nicest treat is just being yourself. No expectations, no wanting, no being dishonest, no hidding. The best things in life are free. God made all of us special in some way, and just being yourself is all I want from my partner! If your partner is from online dating, taking the time to realise, and gain trust, because life gives you plenty options. If that person becomes dishonest, just move on because something better is just waiting for you around the corner! Walking the beach will make me the happiest!
 c_deacon
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2012 11:52:26 AM
How about OP......all the things you mentioned but done at some beach resort, while you hear the waves slowly break, and the wind speak to you two?

I am up for many things that are pleasant surprises, but when they become expected, I have a tendency to shy away from them and not consider them at all. Maybe this is why I truly do not like Valentines Day and how trite I think it has become.

My surprises to others are ones that they would never do for themselves, and they do not have to be a huge monetary investment, but something as a simple walk that takes you to a bed and breakfast, or ends where there are two tickets waiting to board a plane to Vegas, or Key west, or just something like whispering in my ear how much you want me and will have me when we get home!!

cd............
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >