Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 meksikali
Msg: 59
What does Friends mean to you?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
thin- have any plan for sunday? I'll buy you beer and chips, and I'll be tactful as I can be lol
I don't know if it look like george's but little meksikali is ripe enough ;) *

*it's a joke guys, don't crucify me
 meksikali
Msg: 62
What does Friends mean to you?
Posted: 2/8/2012 10:54:26 AM
rich- thank you for the support! if I can get the 5K from her I'll shoot an amazing dvd for you with the 1K*

js- because we love you. even though the low opinion of men in women profiles are way more astounding. browse some

*joke, don't crucify me
 Wonder5750
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2012 2:44:26 PM
this is the stuff that breaks my heart. Why on earth would you assume all of a gender is a certain way? We are so varied, so amazingly wonderful... but if you look for just the bad that is what you see. Just as if you look at the good thats all you see.. but if you are aware of the complete package, then you can make an assement of character. I don't care if you are xx or xy, just so you are honest, and fair. All this contempt is so sad. People are imperfect, they will at some time hurt you. Its a given. Its up to you to decide if you can take it or not. If not.. don't blame the gender, look at your own value and self respect.
 meksikali
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/8/2012 6:08:27 PM
thin- we don't have problem with getting into pants. we have a problem with the woman mentality. how would you feel if every guy treat you like you're a sex addict? well...okay I don't want to share more. once you start you never stop.

I don't know anyone that would wants just sex, though I'm sure there are some. Even if they act this way, you know there is always a soft spot there for someone, otherwise they probably already are out there taking the cheap way out.

I start to like you what happened to sunday?
 Alwayzlooknup
Msg: 76
Posted: 2/8/2012 10:37:29 PM
No, Steve, really I did put my neck on line (which for me was very scary, idk how you guys do that) after talking to him for three months every night for hours on phone, literally falling asleep on the phone, I asked him what his intentions where with us, he asked me why & I told him I genuinly like him & the more we talk the more attached I'm getting, he said he doesn't know, wait & see. After a few more months of talking I asked him again"so were just friends right" because I didn't want to continue talking to someone exclusivley that I'm just "friends"with.
 Alwayzlooknup
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/8/2012 10:55:15 PM
I kinda can relate to this, I have been on a date or two with many guys and didn't feel like it was a match but we have lots of fun and good conversation, things in common etc. & we agree to stay friends, almost all expect 2 end up wanting more either on a relationship level or an intimate level. Guys always they can just keep you as a friend but in reality thats rare. As for the reason why, myself personally I would want guy friends, omg guys are so cool, way less drama than my girl friends, guys are great at giving you sweet, sincere advice about guy problems or anything else for that matter & for those of us who longed for a big brother. Steve I have a house with many fix it projects, I have never asked or even accepted help from guys that have offered including neighbors & friends. I do know of girls that go out on dates for a free meal & and get thier whole house remodeled by batting thier eye lashes but some just want a big lug to embrace just being a big lug.
 Alwayzlooknup
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/8/2012 11:00:43 PM
Thanks for the reassurance, thats exactly how I felt, like he was just keeping me in his back pocket, I'm so not a back pocket (option) kinda girl. ............see this proves my point in my response to your post on why girls want guy friends......... Just for that, cuz u guys can give us reassurance when in doubt, feels great btw
 meksikali
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/8/2012 11:26:57 PM
Thin- If you're inviting I'll let you buy :)
 meksikali
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/12/2012 11:36:42 PM
I washed the dishes, did my laundry, vacuumed and dusted the house, baked and nicely decorated a cake, made a necklace with the jewelery I don't wear no more, knitted a sweater, had a belly dance workout -wow! that's enough- yeaaaah! I'm independent! or...gay...
I don't understand what your problem with mother nature is....men are man, women are woman. we are not equal, we can not be, we are just different. what's wrong with it? modern world creates more women acting like a man, and more men acting like a woman. come on people...we all need eachother. don't let 21st century damage our genes. as individuals our lives are important. but every once in a while we should remember that we are all soldiers of MOTHERnature to protect MANkind.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/13/2012 12:17:52 AM
I agree! I like being a woman and being treated as such. I like men and like to treat them as such.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/13/2012 10:14:10 AM
Steve I like voting and I like working. Thanks to the women who sacrificed before me to make that possible! That bein said I also like to pee sitting down! I also like cooking ... and cleaning is a necessary evil. I take care of everything in and around the house and kids. He takes care of anything greasy n heavy everything else we can figure out. (although im starting to not like voting its really pissing me off)
 meksikali
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/13/2012 12:13:16 PM
seteve- totally agreed. if you ask a woman "what do you want?" she will say "I'll know when I see it" because they never know. sounds good in theory but in practice they end up wanting everything they see lol
the biggest mistake modern world did is asking women what they want. we made our women to forget the reason of their existence.

I guess it's getting closer because we don't have to be nostradamus anymore to see when and why the world will come to an end. the world will collapse not because of global warming, astroid strike, or by aliens. pretty soon this world will collapse because of corrupted socaities poisened by stupid ideologies like woman/gay rights, equality, feminism etc.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/13/2012 2:32:34 PM
You guys are pretty much killing your chances of getting any woman that reads this thread right?
 meksikali
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/13/2012 3:27:24 PM

You guys are pretty much killing your chances of getting any woman that reads this thread right?

translation: "shut up or we will punish you with no p.ssy"

my date is too busy chatting with 100 guys at the same time. she doesn't even know that there are forums in here. even if she finds out all she will tell me is
"I was like, I was like, I was like.....whaaaat?" lol
 meksikali
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/13/2012 3:41:15 PM
rich- she said "my major is business, not math" hahaha....
and I asked 2*2=?
she said 4. smart girl lol
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 102
Posted: 2/13/2012 3:52:46 PM

You've seen my other posts. And my profile is no different. Do you really think I care about other peoples approval? Besides I still get lots of mail no matter what I say.

I read your profile, of course I loved your joke! Im not surprised you get a lot of mail. I have a bunch a crap on my profile. For a minute I even had a pic of me no make up and cross eyed and I still got mail! I dont think people even read em or if they read em they dont look at the pic.
 meksikali
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/13/2012 11:55:45 PM
thin- you just talk..."I piss 5K", "I buy you dinner", "I am beter" blah blah blah...
barefoot, pregnant, kitchen woman is more attractive than a forum troll
go advertise yourself somewhere else
 meksikali
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/14/2012 2:01:10 PM
Bzzz....bzzz...bzzz....
Is there a mosquito flying around the forum?
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/16/2012 9:48:13 AM
She prolly wants the man to pay for her!
 TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/16/2012 11:54:29 AM
Six people who spend way too much time in a coffeehouse.

But I love the show.

TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:31:14 PM

BTW, love your profile.

Muchas gracias.

Wonder5750
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2012 8:57:17 AM
I have made a couple of friends on here. I am also in a relationship. I have been on the forums now for a while. I enjoy reading them and once in a while give my "oh so humble" opinion. I don't live in a large city, and sometimes its just nice to chat with folk. so yeah.. friends. its not really all that hard of a concept to get. (oh and its male and female friends, just in case you were wondering)
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/5/2012 10:23:26 AM
Re: Msg 115 - I see that kind of posting too, on Facebook. I think it's just a way for low self-esteemers to get attention, they are preaching to the choir, and they know they will get lots of "likes" and back-slapping comments.
Not restricted to male-bashing at all, it's a cheap shot way to be popular.
Just one more reason not to waste time on Facebook.
 Rabbitman49
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/15/2012 10:51:15 PM
On a dating site, a woman posting "looking for friends" or even "friends first" means that she wants to jerk you around and use you to get some other man (or otherwise scam you); at least that's my experience from here.

As I'm a guy, I don't know what this means for women looking for a guy who posted "looking for friends," but I bet it's probably the same and/or he just wants to get into your pants.
 irish_smackie
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/20/2012 9:29:16 AM
Rabbitman - Yes, I assume if a man posts that he is looking for friends, he is really looking for FWB sex (either that, or is gay). Unfortunately, a lot of men who are really looking for no-strings sex are smart enough to post that they are actually looking for a relationship, so I guess I appreciate the ones who are at least honest about it..
Show ALL Forums  > California  >