Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Randal5
Msg: 63
Will I be getting played by this girl?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Arlo... only three consecutive post? I'm sure your ego bank could handle a few more.
 Randal5
Msg: 66
Will I be getting played by this girl?
Posted: 2/11/2012 1:46:01 PM
Arlo, I will give "precious" back to you if you stop with the emoticons.
 Bee_Woods
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2012 2:21:33 PM
She dont sound like ah keeper or ah girl you bring home to meet your mom lol. bootycall is what her name should be in your phone lol, if shes "very attractive and out going" why not be her back up guy.. an just live life an have fun...dont sound like shes playing you if you already got tha inside scoup from your homie bout how she is.. ball in your court. play tha game
 part deux
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/11/2012 5:22:08 PM
Maybe she is just angry and hurt, and said something stupid to her friend to soothe her own ego. If you like her, take it slow, see how it goes. You can try to 'play' her if you like, but is that the kind of person you want to be?
 raid_on_me
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/11/2012 5:29:32 PM
I definitely wouldn't call her. Let her call you. She is not over her ex.
 SweetenedMNLady
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:55:32 AM
Too funny.

Arrogance doesn't make for a healthy relationship, does it. This girl needs the humble stick up the side of the head no matter how attractive she is.
 0gental1
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2012 7:50:47 PM
Well if your coming here for that advice go with your gut an x could complicate and end up having strings attached, also you want what you want. Is the girl you want someone you want talking to her x? also go with your gut if you made out the first night not a bad idea but how do you know it wouldn’t end up trying to base a relationship of sex or if she’s tagging you along tell her x knows she is playing head games. And has him where she wants him, bors before hoes your boy told you she was talking to her x to warn you. So use the above as a warning. Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >