Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 manluvolder
Msg: 226
SquirtingPage 10 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
Squirting is one if not the most erotic thing a woman can do. It can be taught and learned. For some women it comes naturally and for others it has to be learned.
There are women who teaches it and if you are really lucky, find a man who can teach you how.

Wayne
 ControlledFolly
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 1:26:43 PM
This is just epic win, i dont care about the mess just want to get in and amongst it. There is nothing like watching the way a woman convulses as she orgasms, and it seems to me those that do squirt seem to cum a lot harder than those that dont.

Just an observation, i notice a lot more women squirt as they get older, not sure if thats true but as im getting older, the ladies i date are older and the ratio of those that swuirt against those that dont is much higher. I am open to the fact that my technique is better these days. So that could be it.
 northernquadder
Msg: 228
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 10:03:18 PM
no_1_bby
could you message me. i would like to talk to you more about squirting
 northernquadder
Msg: 229
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 10:04:10 PM
poker i would also like to talk to you about squirting please message me
 hammer540
Msg: 230
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:35:42 AM
Hi there...it is totally not a myth. I have been with three women that have been able to squirt. It is all about the time spent on foreplay...as well as how turned on she really is at the moment. It isn't pee at all...and it comes out in a jush most of the time. I was really surprized the first ime it happened. I am not sure how to teach it though..lol...but I have been successful getting three women to this point...might just be one of those things some women can do and some can't.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 231
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 8:38:45 AM
Thanks Ronnie...I think what you wrote has been the best I've read here in a long time...

<div class="quote">sirlaughsalot19: Hi Jayne, there is nothing worng with you in that you do not squirt. Some women do and some women do not. Squirting is most geared around the gspot. It is not a regular cum, it happens over and over and over once the gspot is properly manipulated. Just inside and to the top about 1 to 1 1/2 inch inside of your vagina in bumpy area about the size of you fingers end. It is smooth but bumpy,,,,, BINGO, this the magic button that makes it happen. With licking and sucking on the clitoris and fingers constantly working the gspot,,,,, squirting occurs. It is not someone peeing, it is not like a regular orgasm,,,, it squirts over and over. I am talking about 20 or 30 times if it is continually manipulated. Learning where this button is and how to work it takes time and effort,, most men do not do this. I guarantee you that if you are with a man or woman and you work together with this magic spot,,,, you will want to do it over and over again and again. You will definitely know the difference in a regular cum and squirting gspot orgasm. If you do nto have a partner for this, please get in contact with me. I can make that happen. Ronnie

My guys does do this to me:

<div class="quote">Just inside and to the top about 1 to 1 1/2 inch inside of your vagina in bumpy area about the size of you fingers end. It is smooth but bumpy,,,,, BINGO, this the magic button that makes it happen. With licking and sucking on the clitoris and fingers constantly working the gspot,,,,, squirting occurs

...but I still don't squirt...I must be putting up a mental block or something because I know my partner doesn't care about the mess, so I have no excuse but to just let go...but I don't
 TheReason_
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:15:24 AM
It also helps to rub right above your pubic bone as well, applying some pressure...
 gentleplus
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:42:36 AM
poker...
"but I still don't squirt...I must be putting up a mental block or something because I know my partner doesn't care about the mess, so I have no excuse but to just let go...but I don't "

yes you are holding back.... we are trained not to wet the bed... hospital patients have trouble often using a bed pan for this reason....

You need to retrain yourself to let go while laying down.... actually get a bed pan and practice urination when not in a sexual situation to get over the mental hold blocks you have

Consider changing your location when you do this so it is not in a bed but still laying down

Go to the next phase where you are able to urinate and let go in an area that is protected with a rubber or plastic sheet and towels to absorb the liquids or in the bathtub.... again it is to be alone and not during sexual activity.... you will then see that liquids are well managed from your body without destruction of beds, floors, carpets etc

Next is to try the exercise eventually in the bed and get comfortable with it as a natural feeling and it is not a risk to the furniture anymore because you have used effective precautions and protections...

Keep in mind this is really urine you are dealing with so you are not confused at the beginning what fluid this is... as you enter into intimacy that might involve actual non urine squirting... be sure to empty your bladder fully before intimacy so you are assured that any fluid pressure sensation released is not urine at all.....

then have the sexual activity described here by others so very well to stimulate the gspot...

Good luck!!! Tell us how this process has worked for you and any changes you discover to the process that work...
 darylj38
Msg: 234
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 11:00:33 AM
it's not a myth.. my last gf did it on NYE
 javig79
Msg: 235
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 11:02:09 AM
I dont care if you do...but we can meet and ill let you know if you do!!
 ted61
Msg: 236
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 12:13:52 PM
If skillful manipulation is what it takes to make a woman "squirt," then all lesbians should be able to make their partners squirt. After all, a lez has a Vaja too and knows how, where and when to make her partner feel good.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 237
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:09:28 PM
^^^
That might be true if all women’s bodies responded the same way. And all lesbians were adequately interested, skilled and able. And all of their partners could squirt and knew how, and wanted to. And any number of other variables beyond my present understanding.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 238
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:15:52 PM
sounds like possibly ted is angry that at 64 he has never caused a woman to squirt, so must fight against it being even 'possible' ? after all if it is possible & he hasn't done it , that makes him less of a man, of course ? or does it? seems to really have a lot vested in 'proving' the phenomenon is not real, that it is all 'imaginary' .
 gentleplus
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 2:26:14 PM
from ted61 profile
"I'm easy going, have a fun, friendly, personality, easy going, easy to talk with, I Like to think I am sensable and understanding."

ted why does it matter to you if others have this experience???? why are you so angry and fixated on changing the truth and reality of others' actual experiences??? is control and domination your purpose then?????

Ok ted you are right ... we are all crazy, misinformed, stupid.... but wow what fun it it is.... feel better now ted????
 no_1_bby
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 3:52:52 PM

no_1_bby
could you message me. i would like to talk to you more about squirting

What do you want to know?
 solotuyo1979
Msg: 241
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:36:30 PM
all girls squir just have to fine the g spot
 no_1_bby
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/17/2012 6:06:00 AM

Lol..I think he wants dirty talk.

Kind of what I was thinking.. considering there isn't much to stop someone from messaging me. He just happens to have ONE of them. I can't imagine what he'd want to know that can't be asked on open forum, that isn't for personal wank fodder.
 sergeg911
Msg: 243
Squirting
Posted: 3/17/2012 12:43:30 PM
I think a girl who doesnt squirt makes sex alot easier, theres no mess to clean up afterwards lol
 youngbub87
Msg: 244
Squirting
Posted: 3/17/2012 4:18:00 PM
Everyone I've been with always think they are gonna pee, it the sensation, just go with it!!! Most guys wouldn't mind if you did anyways. Only problem is could never get her on my mouth in time.
 13karat
Msg: 245
Squirting
Posted: 3/17/2012 6:40:18 PM

I think a girl who doesnt squirt makes sex alot easier, theres no mess to clean up afterwards lol

What, you don't think investing in a few more towels is more than worth it? Hmmmm.... with an attitude like that, you're going to get a lot of takers there.
 trucker78
Msg: 246
Squirting
Posted: 3/17/2012 8:08:14 PM
It's no myth, lol. I have seen it , o once dated this young girl. That got super wet , and while getting her to climax by oral,and rubbing. She squirted all over my chest. Y

I think almost ever girl can do it. U just have to let the guy,or gal. Do there thing.
 eyesupnorth
Msg: 247
Squirting
Posted: 3/17/2012 8:41:24 PM
I have just separated from my wife of 15 years but she bacame a squiter after about 2 years. It is all about you being comfortable and my belief is that its all about playing with the clit. Hope this helps
 Darkheartx
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/17/2012 11:52:20 PM
Hmmm... tell you guys and gals what... If you want to know how it's done, I'll tell ya.
Message me if you like and I'll give you the run-down. Nothing dirty or graphic. Just the clinical mechanics behind it. And no.. there is no magic technique involved here, no special move, just an understanding of how it works is all that is needed.

This is a limited time offer, since I'm not on here all the time and I don't want to be flooded with messages. You have till the end of March.
 ted61
Msg: 249
Squirting
Posted: 3/19/2012 8:03:20 AM
Have had the "squirting" experience. I didn't do a chemical analysis, but determined it was urine. Also, the bed was soaked. The skenes and bartholens glands could not possiblibly have held this much liquid.

Having a technical backround, I look at things the way they are, not the way I would imagine them to be.

It seems like women "learn to squirt" as they get older. You know, like when their pelvic foor muscles, ect lose tone. Like when they "leak" when picking up something heavy or coughing. Some coincidence, huh?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/19/2012 9:35:33 AM

It seems like women "learn to squirt" as they get older. You know, like when their pelvic foor muscles, ect lose tone. Like when they "leak" when picking up something heavy or coughing. Some coincidence, huh?

I don't leak urine when I cough, sneeze or lift heavy things. I do squirt. Nice try.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting