Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tony_chico_fiesta
Msg: 251
SquirtingPage 11 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
So? I've never had a sexual partner that ever squirted. i have been trying to make her. but i just cant. HOW CAN I DO IT!! lol ... Also can a she squirt while the pennis is inside? how does it feel?
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 252
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 2:38:56 AM
So? I've never had a sexual partner that ever squirted. i have been trying to make her. but i just cant. HOW CAN I DO IT!! lol ... Also can a she squirt while the pennis is inside? how does it feel?

please scroll up and read these past 11 pages to try and answer this question...

how to do it...penis inside...how it feels...
it has all been attempted to be answered...and yet I still don't squirt LOL

and it honestly doesn't matter anymore (yet I continue to read this thread)...if your girl cums any other way and has amazing orgams like me, then if she can't do this 'silly little thing' called squirting, sex will still be okay...
 bilby886
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 4:42:05 AM
hey tony chico fiesta

follow keepingitreal247365 instructions and I think you will be mildly slurprised

for for me...just tried it with her
it worked.
mission a success
goin down the bar to brag about it with the boys over a bud...... true true

awaiting chemical analysis.
*smack
 gentleplus
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 12:32:18 PM
Hey Bilby....I just love your wit...

Maybe next time take a sample of the fluid in a cup with you and submit it to the guys at the bar for a taste test panel.... so we can put to rest the question of whether its actually pe e or not

LOL
 cautiousluv
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 1:01:40 PM

Maybe next time take a sample of the fluid in a cup with you and submit it to the guys at the bar for a taste test panel.... so we can put to rest the question of whether its actually pe e or not

Actually the guy wanted it in a glass for that reason.....lol Well, not to see if it was urine....because we already knew it wasn't....but to "taste" it....ALL of it. I have no idea if this is a strange request or "kinky" in anyway......but he wanted it...so I gave it to him
Now, I kind of know how men feel when the women "swallows"!
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 256
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 1:03:26 PM
No.... that's not how we feel. Swallowing with my stick in your mouth is a whole different sensation than if I blow it in a glass and you drink it.
 cautiousluv
Msg: 257
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 1:09:47 PM

No.... that's not how we feel. Swallowing with my stick in your mouth is a whole different sensation than if I blow it in a glass and you drink it.

OK? Well...the "glass" method isn’t the only way a man can do that.....obviously we don't have a "stick".....but he can still use his mouth to taste you.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 258
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 1:19:01 PM
I prefer straight from the source. Like Poland Springs (except perhaps it should be a hot springs instead).
 pappybill914
Msg: 259
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 2:24:43 PM
Why would you want to squirt, it only makes a mess and then you would need plastic sheets and they are hot
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 260
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 5:58:14 PM

Why would you want to squirt, it only makes a mess and then you would need plastic sheets and they are hot

Messy sex is the best
 no_1_bby
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 6:08:57 PM
@PokerFan - Don't read this..

Because it's hotter than f*ck to see his face when it happens. It's hotter than f*ck how my body does that.

Also.. I don't have plastic sheets. There are alternatives you know. I haz them.

@PokerFan - You can read again..

Messy sex is the best

Absolutely!!

Thing is.. I don't HAVE to have it. It's not the be all end all, ultimate experience for me. It's fun.. doesn't matter if it happens or not.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 262
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 6:15:11 PM
LOL

@PokerFan - Don't read this..

I have accepted that my body may not do it...

I am still not disappointed with the type of mess I currently make
 MedicRed
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/13/2012 6:56:31 PM
Squirting boooommmmmmb!!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/14/2012 10:17:39 AM

I am still not disappointed with the type of mess I currently make

Atta girl!!!
 jAY8878
Msg: 266
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 9:26:26 AM
no there is a tec a ladies squirt
 jAY8878
Msg: 267
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 9:28:07 AM
love to be the first one to make a girl squirt
 manluvolder
Msg: 268
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 11:20:53 AM
Squirting is one if not the most erotic thing a woman can do. It can be taught and learned. For some women it comes naturally and for others it has to be learned.
There are women who teaches it and if you are really lucky, find a man who can teach you how.

Wayne
 sirlaughsalot19
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 1:02:15 PM
Hi Jayne, there is nothing worng with you in that you do not squirt. Some women do and some women do not. Squirting is most geared around the gspot. It is not a regular cum, it happens over and over and over once the gspot is properly manipulated. Just inside and to the top about 1 to 1 1/2 inch inside of your vagina in bumpy area about the size of you fingers end. It is smooth but bumpy,,,,, BINGO, this the magic button that makes it happen. With licking and sucking on the clitoris and fingers constantly working the gspot,,,,, squirting occurs. It is not someone peeing, it is not like a regular orgasm,,,, it squirts over and over. I am talking about 20 or 30 times if it is continually manipulated. Learning where this button is and how to work it takes time and effort,, most men do not do this. I guarantee you that if you are with a man or woman and you work together with this magic spot,,,, you will want to do it over and over again and again. You will definitely know the difference in a regular cum and squirting gspot orgasm. If you do nto have a partner for this, please get in contact with me. I can make that happen. Ronnie
 sirlaughsalot19
Msg: 270
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 1:02:38 PM
Hi Jayne, there is nothing worng with you in that you do not squirt. Some women do and some women do not. Squirting is most geared around the gspot. It is not a regular cum, it happens over and over and over once the gspot is properly manipulated. Just inside and to the top about 1 to 1 1/2 inch inside of your vagina in bumpy area about the size of you fingers end. It is smooth but bumpy,,,,, BINGO, this the magic button that makes it happen. With licking and sucking on the clitoris and fingers constantly working the gspot,,,,, squirting occurs. It is not someone peeing, it is not like a regular orgasm,,,, it squirts over and over. I am talking about 20 or 30 times if it is continually manipulated. Learning where this button is and how to work it takes time and effort,, most men do not do this. I guarantee you that if you are with a man or woman and you work together with this magic spot,,,, you will want to do it over and over again and again. You will definitely know the difference in a regular cum and squirting gspot orgasm. If you do nto have a partner for this, please get in contact with me. I can make that happen. Ronnie
 ControlledFolly
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 1:26:43 PM
This is just epic win, i dont care about the mess just want to get in and amongst it. There is nothing like watching the way a woman convulses as she orgasms, and it seems to me those that do squirt seem to cum a lot harder than those that dont.

Just an observation, i notice a lot more women squirt as they get older, not sure if thats true but as im getting older, the ladies i date are older and the ratio of those that swuirt against those that dont is much higher. I am open to the fact that my technique is better these days. So that could be it.
 northernquadder
Msg: 272
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 10:03:18 PM
no_1_bby
could you message me. i would like to talk to you more about squirting
 northernquadder
Msg: 273
Squirting
Posted: 3/15/2012 10:04:10 PM
poker i would also like to talk to you about squirting please message me
 hammer540
Msg: 274
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:35:42 AM
Hi there...it is totally not a myth. I have been with three women that have been able to squirt. It is all about the time spent on foreplay...as well as how turned on she really is at the moment. It isn't pee at all...and it comes out in a jush most of the time. I was really surprized the first ime it happened. I am not sure how to teach it though..lol...but I have been successful getting three women to this point...might just be one of those things some women can do and some can't.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 275
Squirting
Posted: 3/16/2012 8:38:45 AM
Thanks Ronnie...I think what you wrote has been the best I've read here in a long time...

<div class="quote">sirlaughsalot19: Hi Jayne, there is nothing worng with you in that you do not squirt. Some women do and some women do not. Squirting is most geared around the gspot. It is not a regular cum, it happens over and over and over once the gspot is properly manipulated. Just inside and to the top about 1 to 1 1/2 inch inside of your vagina in bumpy area about the size of you fingers end. It is smooth but bumpy,,,,, BINGO, this the magic button that makes it happen. With licking and sucking on the clitoris and fingers constantly working the gspot,,,,, squirting occurs. It is not someone peeing, it is not like a regular orgasm,,,, it squirts over and over. I am talking about 20 or 30 times if it is continually manipulated. Learning where this button is and how to work it takes time and effort,, most men do not do this. I guarantee you that if you are with a man or woman and you work together with this magic spot,,,, you will want to do it over and over again and again. You will definitely know the difference in a regular cum and squirting gspot orgasm. If you do nto have a partner for this, please get in contact with me. I can make that happen. Ronnie

My guys does do this to me:

<div class="quote">Just inside and to the top about 1 to 1 1/2 inch inside of your vagina in bumpy area about the size of you fingers end. It is smooth but bumpy,,,,, BINGO, this the magic button that makes it happen. With licking and sucking on the clitoris and fingers constantly working the gspot,,,,, squirting occurs

...but I still don't squirt...I must be putting up a mental block or something because I know my partner doesn't care about the mess, so I have no excuse but to just let go...but I don't
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting