Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wkmooreh
Msg: 301
view profile
History
SquirtingPage 13 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
In 1950, a German obstetrician, Dr. Ernest Grafenberg found a spot within the vagina which he immediately named after himself: the G-spot. He found that stimulation of the G-spot could lead to expulsion of fluid from the urethra. "Large quantities of a clear, transparent fluid expelled not from the vulva, but out of the urethra in gushes," states Dr. G.

"At first, I thought that the bladder sphincter had become defective by the intensity of the orgasm. But," he continued, "the fluid was examined and it had no urinary character (rather it was) secretions of the intra-urethral glands correlated with the erotogenic zone along the urethra in the anterior vaginal wall."
 lonesomecowboy1
Msg: 302
Squirting
Posted: 3/29/2012 11:44:53 AM
Nothing is wrong with you, it's just some chicks get off better than others
 optimismfirst
Msg: 303
Squirting
Posted: 3/29/2012 12:56:42 PM
vibrators can help to learn to squirt i think.
i was never able to with a guy, im good doing it with a toy in stead of with some one
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 304
Squirting
Posted: 3/29/2012 4:45:52 PM

In 1950, a German obstetrician, Dr. Ernest Grafenberg found a spot within the vagina which he immediately named after himself: the G-spot. He found that stimulation of the G-spot could lead to expulsion of fluid from the urethra. "Large quantities of a clear, transparent fluid expelled not from the vulva, but out of the urethra in gushes," states Dr. G.

"At first, I thought that the bladder sphincter had become defective by the intensity of the orgasm. But," he continued, "the fluid was examined and it had no urinary character (rather it was) secretions of the intra-urethral glands correlated with the erotogenic zone along the urethra in the anterior vaginal wall."

I'd just love to know how he performed his research.
 yensabai
Msg: 305
Squirting
Posted: 3/29/2012 9:56:32 PM
I’ve been reading this thread with interest as a lurker, and while I do not usually join, much less offer comments in forums, I believe I have something useful to say here.

Apologies in advance for the long post.

I have been in a relationship with a 39 year old Asian woman for three years. About 16 months ago, we were having a bit of an extended session, and she ejaculated for the first time in her life on her fourth orgasm. A lot…and very forcefully. She was quite spent, and after she recovered, she was very embarrassed and a little upset. As surprised (and pleased!) as I was, I gently tried to explain what might have happened, and she hesitantly accepted what amounted to the general explanation given by many believers here… but she was still, understandably, confused by the event. And very embarrassed by the fact that she had “wet the bed.” If any of you understand the Asian concept of face, then you know what I am talking about. But, further conversation also revealed that it was “the best orgasm of my life” and she would love to repeat it again, if possible. But…without the waterworks. More on our solution to this later…

Anyway, to my points. First, for the “technical” people out there. This is solely to add my personal account to fuel the fire of discussion here as to what may trigger these events - not to titillate. So, without getting into too much graphic detail, and trying to remain relatively clinical; all aforementioned orgasms were brought on orally. The final “gusher” involved oral, with simultaneous nipple and an*l stimulation with a glass toy (none of this, strangely, was anything we had not done prior). Since then though, she ejaculates at virtually every oral session, but she seems to require an*l and/or slightly aggressive nipple stimulation by fingers just before, and at the point of orgasm to bring on a more…for lack of a better word…spectacular ejaculation. Although she can orgasm regularly from penetration alone during intercourse (she cannot stand anything but a c*ck inside her…don’t ask…this includes toys and fingers) she does not ejaculate from orgasm during intercourse. She simply says that the stimulation and orgasm “feel different.” Hence, when she does squirt there appears to be no direct G-Spot stimulation whatsoever (other than what may occur an*lly) to bring on the fluid. She also ejaculates (since her first episode) with a much lesser degree of fluid volume when she masturbates with her eroscillator. I have witnessed this. I guess the point I am trying to make is this; her ejaculation appears to be more clitoral (is that a word?) than G-Spot related. It is still a mystery to me why it occured at that particular point in time. But, as witnessed by this thread…who really knows? Not that I need an explanation for these happy events…or even want one for that matter… but as it has been said here many times before…every woman is different. And I am content with this understanding.

Secondly, wrt our solution above: and perhaps the most important point of my post for many people out there. I have given her the confidence to “let go” and enjoy completely, by buying her a purpose made blanket to be used where and when required. I have done a search on it here, and cannot find any reference to it in this forum, so please forgive me if I am being redundant. But…ladies…if you are a squirter, and men, if your lady ejaculates any amount, please do an internet search on “fascinator throe.” I will say no more about it here, other than we own two…and she is beaming.

You, your lover, and your bed will thank me.

Finally. After what I have experienced personally, and reading most of the comments in this thread, I am no more knowledgeable about what the fluid may be than any other individual here. Opinions abound. But, do you know what? I really don’t care. If I can be party to, and help a woman to achieve the degree of pleasure and release that I have witnessed in my lovely lady since her first experience (and as she has become more comfortable within herself), then bring it on. Whatever the fluid may be. It is never malodorous. And while I certainly don’t drink it, circumstances dictate that I can confirm the taste is quite neutral. I am now a veteran of dozens of “dousings.” And I am still alive and well.

So, all said and done, I can only thank her for the privilege of allowing me to share this, sometimes, overwhelming experience with her. May it continue for you forever Baby….

And…there really are no words for the incredible escalation of intimacy and excitement it has created in an already wonderful relationship.

There are no arguments…and certainly no controversy here.
 PaminSD
Msg: 306
Squirting
Posted: 3/29/2012 10:22:01 PM
Yensabai - thanks for writing a great post. Also, thanks for sharing the info on the fascinator throe - going to get one!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/30/2012 12:23:47 AM
Misinformation! MISINFORMATION HE SAYS!

Women do not have a prostate gland.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/30/2012 8:15:02 AM
@Yensabi – I love my Liberator Throe. Best piece of kit in the toybox for sure. Not just for squirters tho... it’s pretty amazing for most sexy messes.

First of all, there is a lot of misinformation in these posts. So let's try to clear it up.

Yes there is. You don’t really help clear anything up though. Just saying.

Clitoral is the one most women are familiar with as its the kind generated by matsurbation. This will NOT produce squirting and is a more localised form of orgasm.

I know women that squirt from clitoral orgams without penetration, so you are only partially right here.

Ladies, you know that sensation that you're going to pee yourself before you come? Many tighten their muscles to prevent this from happening- but have no fear. Its not pee but rather female ejaculate that builds up in the prostate gland and is ejected through the urethra. This is why people think its urine, though its mostly glucose which is why its so sweet to taste.

I’ve mentioned before that I don’t get that “gotta pee” sensation before it happens for me. Also flavor will vary, like men’s ejaculate. I have a friend who is diabetic and her fluids are very sweet apparently, I haven’t tasted them first hand, so can’t comment with authority. I suspect her man wouldn’t lie about it tho. My guy has mentioned mine is bitter. He does make the distinction that it is NOT urine, that it definitely tastes different from urine. I’ll have to trust him on this since I haven’t tasted urine before. It doesn’t smell like urine, and does closely resemble my natural lubrication scent and taste.. but different.

So while those are common things a lot of women experience, not EVERY women does. If you squirt and don't feel that "gotta pee" sensation.. you are still squirting. If you squirt via clit stimulation alone, it's still squirting. There is more than one way to make it happen.
 MydniteRythms
Msg: 309
Squirting
Posted: 3/30/2012 8:59:56 PM
No myth, probably nothing wrong with u, but it makes it all the better if you can

-this guy's opinion
 jessrar9
Msg: 310
Squirting
Posted: 3/30/2012 9:14:34 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with you.
For a while, before I even knew what it was I thought there was something wrong with ME for squirting! There was a point where I wish I could stop doing it all together because it embarassed me.
Apparently you can learn how to do it though.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 311
Squirting
Posted: 3/31/2012 11:55:29 AM
used my vibrator last night and than i soaked my bed.
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 312
Squirting
Posted: 3/31/2012 12:44:41 PM
Yeah I had one squirter to date and I didn't make her squirt with regular sex. I fingered her fast with 2 fingers inside her while she gave me a handjob and we french kissed at the same time. It was even cooler because I had a blanket over us and we both got sweaty.
 dnutt1957
Msg: 313
Squirting
Posted: 4/3/2012 7:56:21 PM
My ex- wife and I use to go 69 alot. Everytime when she started shaking I would hold her tight so she could'nt get away, then she would start cumming and start squirting in my mouth. I never stopped licking either. I always was getting the best blow job of my life. I would get a mouth full and so did she.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 314
Squirting
Posted: 4/3/2012 8:14:03 PM

So while those are common things a lot of women experience, not EVERY women does. If you squirt and don't feel that "gotta pee" sensation.. you are still squirting. If you squirt via clit stimulation alone, it's still squirting. There is more than one way to make it happen.

Agree with no_1_bby. I have even squirted/gushed from no direct sexual contact at all (such as a good session of caning).

Also, I think I should buy stock in the company that makes the Liberator Throe.
 hockeyc999
Msg: 315
Squirting
Posted: 4/3/2012 8:40:36 PM
Very nice, sounds hot :)
 hockeyc999
Msg: 316
Squirting
Posted: 4/3/2012 8:55:35 PM
Ignore my above message. But Read This:

I was once fooling around with this girl on the couch...we were fully clothed and all .....just cuddling and kissing and such.....she was sitting and grinding on, me as she was sitting on my lap.....I had a firm grab on her bum and she started rocking back and fourth.... as I kissed her neck softly......and slowly worked down to her boobs...and undid her shirt and went exploring ;) We proceeded like this for a while.....all the while noticing she was getting excited from her breath and soft moaning....then out of the blue my leg got all WET.....we both were wearing jeans.....she squirted so hard! and so much! through her thong and jeans..... it made a big wet spot on my jeans (and no it wasn't me, I would have known it it were me cumming ;).....she jumped right off of me because she was soo embarressed...I didn't care......so I said it was fine.....and pulled her back on top for more fun :)
 HappyRoman
Msg: 317
Squirting
Posted: 4/4/2012 2:57:30 PM
Hello Hilly, I am sorry you have been so deprived of this wonderful experience. If it is a myth then my face has been soaked in myth. It is not a myth but the result of having a good lover who knows that squirting is one of a women's greatest orgasms and pleasures and is capable of manipulating her in a way that brings this about. It is his job and not yours, however there are some girls that do squirt with a regular orgasm.
 HappyRoman
Msg: 318
Squirting
Posted: 4/4/2012 3:12:40 PM
My Dear WK you are so right, it is not urine but saline fluid, the same fluid that is in every cell of our body and keeps us alive. Sexual activity causes the vaginal sponge ( located in the frontal portion of the vaginal cavity) to absorb or be charged with that fluid and with manipulation of the "G" spot and that general area the sponge, through muscular reaction can discharge some of the fluid, sometimes with great pressure, velocity and distance and honestly I have never met a lady that has run out of fluid. I feel sorry for girls who really believe that other women get such pleasure out of urinating. No , you are correct and it is more fun and satisfaction than anything else I can think of. Ed
 Mfforal3
Msg: 319
Squirting
Posted: 4/4/2012 3:53:53 PM
Yes squirting is real...in all different ways and I have seen three. If the man takes the time it's not a hard thing to accomplish. As it has been stated and true about 2" in on the upper wall of the opening and a come here motion with one or two fingers. I prefer to use 2 then it's more comfortable to use your thumb to roll around the clit at the same time to intensify it.. Some women will take seconds to squirt some will be minutes but if you are doing it right you'll know by the pressure back at your fingers...Timing and how comfortable the woman is, is a factor as to when to pull out and let the tap go.. then you can go for more if she wishes.. The three different types I have experienced in my terms are the Gusher (basically like tipping a full glass of water where it rolls down the outside of the glass.) The Squirter (like the cheap sqirt gun at the dollar store that sends out a very thin line of water in multiple directions sometimes.) And the Super Soaker (a full on open garden hose shot for a second.) All of the above can be achieved in multiples depending on how far a woman want's it to go. These are Vaginal O's as opposed to the much more subtle Clitoral ones......

Cheers Girls! And Happy Squirting!!

Btw: It is also achievable to String for a man....but that's another thread...hehe
 DIZZY10
Msg: 320
Squirting
Posted: 4/4/2012 6:26:08 PM
It is not a myth, at all, and it is not urine, it comes from the urethea, when u have a gspot orgasm. It is more watery, then when u have a vaginal orgasm, and much stronger feeling. . So if u are planning to play and try to get this, make sure up bring a towel or a bed pad, to protect your bed. It is usually accomplished during foreplay, although i have heard of it happening during penetration also. It does take a skilled lover to accomplish this, and the lady has to be able to totally relax. Jayne if u would like to chat, just mesaage me.
 PaminSD
Msg: 321
Squirting
Posted: 4/5/2012 5:42:01 AM
Okay MFF - I want to know what the string thing is!
 618SexieGemini
Msg: 322
Squirting
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:32:10 PM
Come tell me how
 Countryboy19_79
Msg: 323
Squirting
Posted: 4/20/2012 2:31:15 PM
Maybe off topic but I have dated a woman who squirted and it was the most amazing thing ever. So good in fact that its been difficult to have sex with a woman who does not get really "wet".
 harpswa77
Msg: 324
Squirting
Posted: 4/21/2012 11:51:01 AM
Honestly all girls kan do it . Its not urinating. If the guy gets the grl horney enuf aroused enuf . Try ths ive got 2 grls to squirt man underneath grl in squatting position an jus gv it hard . But again the guy needs to b good with hands an tongue 1st
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 325
Squirting
Posted: 4/21/2012 12:09:37 PM
I got a woman to squirt on her first sexual experience. It is only time I did. I only could get her squirt by putting my fingers into her **** and vigrously. I was in love with her but we were two young people just having having the time of our lives. We spent all night under the sheets. Never had that experience before or after. Kind of stinks she moved away and got pregnant with another guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting