Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 honeycognac
Msg: 451
SquirtingPage 19 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Now that I've been squirting/gushing for a while, I've got to say that out of all the kinds of orgasms that I have, the squirtgasms are the least satisfying. I get a sort of triumphant feeling, like "hey lookit that, I made a pool of lady love juice, I'm awesome", but they are not as intense as my full-body orgasms which leave me in an almost trance-like state. And then there is all that extra laundry.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 452
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:40:24 AM

Is there a difference between gushing and squirting? If so then I should apologize since I only have personal experience with the gushing...or should I say GUSHING! Believe me, I'm not complaining but the cost of replacing mattresses every few months would be a minus in my calculations. This difference is fascinating me now,

Everyone will probably have different opinions on this, but yes.. there is a difference for me. It's the difference between a garden hose on low with no sprayer nozzle attached, and a garden hose on high with the sprayer nozzle.

Don't need to replace the whole damned mattress.. buy a Liberator Throe. Best. Investment. Ever.

Now that I've been squirting/gushing for a while, I've got to say that out of all the kinds of orgasms that I have, the squirtgasms are the least satisfying. I get a sort of triumphant feeling, like "hey lookit that, I made a pool of lady love juice, I'm awesome", but they are not as intense as my full-body orgasms which leave me in an almost trance-like state. And then there is all that extra laundry.

This is the perfect example of everyone is different. I love mine! I love that having one is not the end of the sex for me. I want more and more and more and more and more.. and can have them until I've had enough. I can't do that with clitoral only orgasms. I don't want more of those. When you've had so many orgasms in a given time period that you can't count them, your whole body will be exhausted and your brain won't function for a while. I'll be sore the next day and probably won't want sex again until the next day.

No extra laundry here... Liberator Throe. Seriously.

Great. Now I'm horny.
 jessehsr69
Msg: 453
Squirting
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:50:29 PM
I tell u what if u raelly want to know how to email me and i will tell you my wife thought that it was a joke till i showed her and made it happen jesse.harvel@yahoo.com a joke i can tell you how to make it happen to you u can do it urself
 AspenJack
Msg: 454
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 5/23/2012 12:52:49 PM
Damn, Jesse, tell us all right here!
 Skillfullheart
Msg: 455
Squirting
Posted: 5/23/2012 2:54:32 PM
Ok I feel i need to comment on this one. I know 2 women that squirt! It's not a talent. It's like a gift. Either ur a squirter or ur not. I think its COOL to make them squirt. But the 1st time they could have gave me the HEADS UP and I would have brought the towel :) I find plessure in making her happy. It turns me on to give her multiples ;) So if I have to go through alot of towels? Oh darn
 alan5552001
Msg: 456
Squirting
Posted: 5/23/2012 3:01:57 PM
Am not sure if it is acquired, but it is rare. Had only a few gf's that squirted, but i can say that it seems to take a lot of stimulation for her to get to that level. But it is supper hot to exsperience.
 endofapril
Msg: 457
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 5/23/2012 5:48:56 PM
I get a wee bit timid to reply. Bear w/ me. I just recently found out about it on redtube. My sister told me and was unaware of it and wondered if I had heard of it. I then spoke to a guy friend who was 62. All his years he had never heard of it either. Well heck I never had a vaginal orgasm until my current BF. I was curious what it would feel like. I always felt like I was missing out when it came to sex. I bought a toy. It was a G-spot stimulator for 26 bucks. I was disappointed at first but kept it up the next two days. It took like 15 mins to do this "squirt". I made sure I didnt pee on myself. nope it was not. My BF was not to impressed w/ what the toy could do. Not to be too graphic but he started to do it to me w/o the aid of the toy. and it has brought a revival to our lovemaking. He loves that he was the only who has done it to me and he can do it everytime. I would suggest get the toy, practice w/ yourself. get comfortable. When I see my man charged up ,from me getting charged up, I get further turned on and the flood gate are open. I hope this helps
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 458
Squirting
Posted: 5/23/2012 7:45:04 PM
My experience is that "natural squirters' are rare...ones that can squirt from clitoral stimulation. Getting a woman to squirt by inserting the fingers up against the pelvic wall or whatever you wish to call it can be done with most women.
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 459
Squirting
Posted: 5/23/2012 8:08:17 PM

No extra laundry here... Liberator Throe. Seriously.

I heartily second that. I ought to buy stock in that company because I am always promoting it here, but those throes are a brilliant invention!
 cautiousluv
Msg: 460
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 5/24/2012 8:25:02 AM

Skillfullheart: But the 1st time they could have gave me the HEADS UP and I would have brought the towel :)

Ha! I was thinking the opposite.....it would have been nice if HE would have given ME a heads up the 1st time instead of me wondering what exactly did I just do.....lol
 PinkNeonSocks78
Msg: 461
Squirting
Posted: 5/24/2012 9:52:02 AM
I don't squirt but I have enough that I think with some practice I probably could. Right now, I call it gushing. Which means I'm like Niagara Falls when I climax.
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 462
Squirting
Posted: 5/24/2012 6:27:50 PM
^^^ It's the same thing. The "squirting" happens under pressure. Kinda like when you put your thumb over the garden hose as the water is freely flowing or "gushing" out.
 jennink26
Msg: 463
Squirting
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:50:13 PM
Whats a liberator throe?
 jennink26
Msg: 464
Squirting
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:56:18 PM
hmm might have to get me one of those lol And yea I can squirt but it more like gushes. Usually surprises the guy when it happens. But doesn't happen all the time either
 Sumthgclvr
Msg: 465
Squirting
Posted: 5/25/2012 7:58:52 AM
There is squirting then there is gushing, for those of us that keep towels and splash pads in the night stand, we know better lol. It is a matter of comfortability with your partner and being able to let go at just the right moment. I can't make myself gush but my partner can.
 AddHomonym
Msg: 466
Squirting
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:51:22 PM
You know why I don't think much of people who claim to be able to make any woman come (despite being 28 yo and calling the world "children")? It's because the one demographic that could claim absolute mastery over this phenomenon continues to remain silent...lesbians. Women who make love to other women, not only have full access to the equipment and personal experience to draw from but they also have a great deal of experience giving pleasure to other women.
They are also far more likely to engage in meaningful conversations about women and sexuality.

The only "experts" are all self-proclaimed and almost always very young men. I'm all for exploration and learning but all of these comments instructing women on how to squirt seem to have two purposes: One is to make the man appear to be more valuable as a lover while the other is to provide a convenient way to blame the woman when it doesn't work.

If there were any truth to these claims, not only would lesbians have figured it out centuries ago but men who were not capable of making a woman squirt would be mocked and derided mercilessly...it would be worse than having a tiny penis. The reason this isn't the case is because no one can make any woman come in this fashion. I wouldn't want my comments to ever stop someone from trying though, just don't go giving your money away to people who tell you they can teach it to you.
 Dueces2222
Msg: 467
Squirting
Posted: 5/25/2012 2:24:33 PM
No this is not a myth and really has nothing to do with the woman cuz all women can do it the man just has to know how to make it happen..at least that's been my experience ...and yes ladies I know
how to make a woman squirt
 shesgoinghomewithme
Msg: 468
Squirting
Posted: 5/25/2012 4:42:23 PM
Ok there Hilly.Now it's time to dumb it down.You're can't be very sexually exciting!Find the right guy,he'll make you squirt...I'll make you squirt!!
 Snowwhite0001
Msg: 469
Squirting
Posted: 5/25/2012 6:46:57 PM
Need to met the man that knows what he's doing! And trust me you won't regret it. lol
 twohills
Msg: 470
Squirting
Posted: 5/26/2012 4:37:16 AM
It sounds like this debate will continue for a long time. I think all women can squirt. Some it takes a little while. Maybe it is a trust issue. On a 1 night stand I will not guarantee I can make any woman squirt. Squirting in women varies from a small flow to a gush of a huge amount. It is the best compliment a woman can give a man about his lovemaking. Have a great day and good luck in the pond.
 AspenJack
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 5/27/2012 9:14:37 AM

And yea I can squirt but it more like gushes. Usually surprises the guy when it happens.

Gushing is good. It’s never an unpleasant surprise.
 bilby886
Msg: 472
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 5/27/2012 9:16:38 AM
I can Squirt!
I'm good at it too!
and I'm a bloke.

I don't gush but I like women that do, but its not mandatory.
 B Bear
Msg: 473
Squirting
Posted: 5/27/2012 12:57:33 PM
I've had only 3 squirters in my life. I find that depressing. My first was also my second love of my life. I could never get enough, lol. She could fill a 12oz glass easily. Ever since I've been trying to find another. The other 2 were from my patients and effort. In other words they were not naturals. It can be accomplished with most women but, they have to really want to try. From everything I've learned the experience is extremely intense. I've received a bloody nose on occasion in my efforts but, well worth it!
 09gypsy1
Msg: 474
Squirting
Posted: 5/27/2012 6:18:53 PM
No myth! I recently figured it out...and I typically squirt large amounts.
 cod42069
Msg: 475
Squirting
Posted: 5/27/2012 7:28:53 PM
that is so funny.. I take it you really do not masterbate...It is not a talent a so that those people really enjoy sex
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting