Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fuzzywuzzywuzzabear
Msg: 576
SquirtingPage 24 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
you are making a fool of yourself louis michael.

better to be thought of as a fool then to confirm it with your words.
 SaintLouisMichael
Msg: 577
Squirting
Posted: 9/8/2012 7:49:08 PM

while I'm having sex I can literally feel the G-spot filling up with fluid and can feel it (of course) when It's released and I cum all over his d*ck.

You're experiencing engorgement caused by blood rushing to your sex organs.

I don't really care what anyone thinks it is. So long as you are enjoying yourself it doesn't matter. I don't even care if a woman I'm with squirts. It has no effec on me that it's urine. Now if you poop on me, I'm done with you.
 SaintLouisMichael
Msg: 578
Squirting
Posted: 9/8/2012 7:54:18 PM

you are making a fool of yourself louis michael.

better to be thought of as a fool then to confirm it with your words.

Dood, your profile indicates you are bigoted to the nth degree. What is your problem with people of color and those who like people of color? Do you think you'll catch cooties? Who is the fool?

With a screen name like fuzzywuzzywuzabear (how old are you?) and a profile that reads like a 7th grader wrote it I'd surmise you haven't been near a woman intimately in decades.

I'll let the record stand. You sir, are the fool.

All the best to you.
 phil2847
Msg: 579
Squirting
Posted: 9/8/2012 8:51:11 PM
Anyone who has ever been with a "squirter" knows it is definitely NOT pee! I have been with at least 4 that I can remember. A couple of them did it EVERY time and a couple only occasionally! But I can promise you.....it is NOT pee!!! There is such a thing called "Golden Showers" and that is pee! But squirting is totally different!
 fuzzywuzzywuzzabear
Msg: 580
Squirting
Posted: 9/9/2012 6:57:21 AM
louis michael msg 722

With a screen name like fuzzywuzzywuzabear (how old are you?) and a profile that reads like a 7th grader wrote it I'd surmise you haven't been near a woman intimately in decades

YOU may be gay but i am not.
i'm not interested in attracting YOU, i'm heterosexual.
take your limp wrist somewhere else.

there is a special section for reviewing profiles and it's not here.
i suggest you need to go there if you're going to get girly.

everyone on here agrees that what is squirting is NOT urine.
the only thing it has in common with urine is that it is wet.
 SaintLouisMichael
Msg: 581
Squirting
Posted: 9/9/2012 8:15:00 AM

YOU may be gay but i am not.
i'm not interested in attracting YOU, i'm heterosexual.
take your limp wrist somewhere else.

there is a special section for reviewing profiles and it's not here.
i suggest you need to go there if you're going to get girly.

everyone on here agrees that what is squirting is NOT urine.
the only thing it has in common with urine is that it is wet.

Not only are you racist but you're homophobic too!

Reread my comment fuzzymindwuzabear, I wasn't hitting on you.

Not everyone agrees with you and so what if they did? Does agreement make something correct? I'm sure a lot of people like you agreed that the Jews should be eliminated back in the 1930s. I'm sure many like you agreed slavery was a valid use of others as labor. Does that make their argument valid?

How long has it been since you actually met a woman who wanted to be intimate with you?
 Caramel-Macchiato
Msg: 582
Squirting
Posted: 9/9/2012 8:49:59 AM
Thats awesome... Yeah i had an ex-lady that did that before... it was freakin amazing... Loved it... you still had to have the skills to help it get to that point but... nothin like it ever...
 Caramel-Macchiato
Msg: 583
Squirting
Posted: 9/9/2012 8:54:57 AM
That is an awesome feature to have my dear... i actually wud love it if i had a lady that did that... i wud go nutz... you wudnt get any rest... cuz i'm super affectionate so if i aint at work then we wud be workin out... Lol :)
 len129
Msg: 584
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/9/2012 12:26:34 PM
Regular women squirt I seem with my own eyes
 len129
Msg: 585
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/9/2012 12:28:13 PM
Ok will change it to gush instead
 hazey42
Msg: 586
Squirting
Posted: 9/9/2012 4:19:04 PM
It what all the men are into these days--
 cutebbwinme
Msg: 587
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 2:44:05 AM
i really hope i one day meet a man who can do that to me for real
 AirsignTwin
Msg: 588
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 3:56:17 AM
It's called urinating. When the orgasm becomes so strong, some women not only have an orgasm, but also urinate so strongly that it squirts out. The bladder can also be called, in some circumstances, a spastic bladder, which is a medical condition. I don't care what people say, it's urine. I'm sure it can be controlled w/practice in younger women. Older women have been known to get a procedure done, or take a drug, to control this embarrassing phenomenon. Even older and more experienced men think that the urine is really fluid caused by orgasm. As I said, it's urine.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 589
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 5:35:11 AM
It's called urinating. When the orgasm becomes so strong, some women not only have an orgasm, but also urinate so strongly that it squirts out. The bladder can also be called, in some circumstances, a spastic bladder, which is a medical condition.

From what I know, from what I experienced it's not pee,, there are small traces of pee, that would be about it. . I will concur as a medical condition, these are two separate concerns, one is medical,, the other is Orgasmic.

I'm sure it can be controlled w/practice in younger women. Older women have been known to get a procedure done, or take a drug, to control this embarrassing phenomenon.

Many woman I have known, learned how to squirt because they chose to. Why would they want to go backwards,,then again, from what I know from conversations with women as well as my experience,,it is far from embarrassing, matter of fact it n amazing experience for both the woman and a man,, << the ones I been with and talked to. The vagina's contractions are out of this world,, as well as the taste,,, I love it as a man..and my ex girl friend, liked tasting it too..

Even older and more experienced men think that the urine is really fluid caused by orgasm. As I said, it's urine.
This man is older,, and it's not pee,, science is still debating all this..

As a note, the women I have been with empty their bladder (pee) before sex,, it's also true women get dehydrated often after squirting,, So I will say it is not pee.. then add women I have been with pee after sex as well,, I am positive women do not have a tanker truck sitting in side them full of urine. because she pees before and after sex,,what happens in between is an orgasmic fluid,,lots of it...
 Moonchild51
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 8:58:35 AM

It's called urinating. When the orgasm becomes so strong, some women not only have an orgasm, but also urinate so strongly that it squirts out. The bladder can also be called, in some circumstances, a spastic bladder, which is a medical condition. I don't care what people say, it's urine. I'm sure it can be controlled w/practice in younger women. Older women have been known to get a procedure done, or take a drug, to control this embarrassing phenomenon. Even older and more experienced men think that the urine is really fluid caused by orgasm. As I said, it's urine.
....I can't believe this was written by a 67 year old woman! Wow!
There is in fact a definate difference whether one cares to believe it or not...
 fuzzywuzzywuzzabear
Msg: 592
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 10:12:31 AM
Moonie,

if you find that hard to believe then you've never read saint louis michael on here on the previous page.

he gets upset and girly when you disagree with him on squirting.

like the uninformed 67 year old lady on msg 733 above you he actually believes it's urine.

my brother is a urologist and affirms it's not urine.

and i personally have cum face to face with this interesting human response to massaging the G-spot.

on one occasion this woman did not gush or squirt, she SPRAYED! it was misty-- sort of like what comes out of a pump bottle.
 Eros_realm
Msg: 593
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 10:56:03 AM
squirting is no myth I have had several that knew how. Feels great when your in and they do it. Feels real smooth like a clear lubrication, which it does well.
 Meredyth_Mayhem
Msg: 594
Squirting
Posted: 9/12/2012 6:18:57 PM
squirting is no myth...it is difficult and there is some work involved but CAN be done! I know! i can do it myself...and no its not pee! bahaha! its a lot of fun too!! :)
 justherefortheforum10960
Msg: 595
Squirting
Posted: 9/13/2012 8:58:05 AM
"I don't care what people say, it's urine. I'm sure it can be controlled w/practice in younger women. Older women have been known to get a procedure done, or take a drug, to control this embarrassing phenomenon. Even older and more experienced men think that the urine is really fluid caused by orgasm. As I said, it's urine."

No, it isn't. It has nothing to do with pee. You don't know what you are talking about. period. If you think it is pee, you haven't experienced the phenomena.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:33:02 AM

No, it isn't. It has nothing to do with pee. You don't know what you are talking about. period. If you think it is pee, you haven't experienced the phenomena.

I think he's just experienced women who have weak bladders, and not a squirter.
 CharminC
Msg: 597
Squirting
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:42:32 AM
I think he's just experienced women who have weak bladders, and not a squirter.

*facepalms
..and on it goes again and again and again the same ol comments and responses.
 enjoyinglife47
Msg: 598
Squirting
Posted: 9/14/2012 3:46:27 PM
If the guy knows how to do it you will squirt. :)
 66sweetcheeks
Msg: 599
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/15/2012 11:18:24 AM
Women can experience 3 types of orgasms, vaginal, g-spot and clitoral. "Squirting" or ejakulating usually occurs through a g-spot orgasm, however not all women can achieve a g-spot orgasm.

Don't know where your g-spot is? It's easy to find and your partner will enjoy looking for it. Go potty first. The easiest way to find it is to lie face down and have your partner insert their thumb, nail side up. Your g-spot is about two inches inside, right about where the tip of your partner's thumb is. It feels like a little sponge at first but the more it is stimulated it starts to feel like a hard little bean. Once you have found the magical spot it may take 15-20 minutes of stimulation to achieve orgasm. If you feel like you have to urinate...DON'T STOP...wait for it. Even if you don't achieve ejakulation the orgasm you experience will be unlike any other.

There are several g-spot toys available I would suggest trying to rock your world.
 johnnynuclz32
Msg: 600
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/16/2012 4:28:19 PM
it takes a guy like me to make that happen for you
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting