Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lilaedwards
Msg: 692
view profile
History
SquirtingPage 28 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
wel i think u should learn how to squirt .but some people get embaressed infront of guys.I can say squirting is an aquired talen and i think u can. I do not all the time u need to be relaxed and focus on a orgasm.Once i did and i squirted straigth out for five minutes and my man is stil asking me to do it for him.
 hazey42
Msg: 693
Squirting
Posted: 9/9/2012 4:19:04 PM
It what all the men are into these days--
 cutebbwinme
Msg: 694
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 2:44:05 AM
i really hope i one day meet a man who can do that to me for real
 AirsignTwin
Msg: 695
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 3:56:17 AM
It's called urinating. When the orgasm becomes so strong, some women not only have an orgasm, but also urinate so strongly that it squirts out. The bladder can also be called, in some circumstances, a spastic bladder, which is a medical condition. I don't care what people say, it's urine. I'm sure it can be controlled w/practice in younger women. Older women have been known to get a procedure done, or take a drug, to control this embarrassing phenomenon. Even older and more experienced men think that the urine is really fluid caused by orgasm. As I said, it's urine.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 696
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 5:35:11 AM
It's called urinating. When the orgasm becomes so strong, some women not only have an orgasm, but also urinate so strongly that it squirts out. The bladder can also be called, in some circumstances, a spastic bladder, which is a medical condition.

From what I know, from what I experienced it's not pee,, there are small traces of pee, that would be about it. . I will concur as a medical condition, these are two separate concerns, one is medical,, the other is Orgasmic.

I'm sure it can be controlled w/practice in younger women. Older women have been known to get a procedure done, or take a drug, to control this embarrassing phenomenon.

Many woman I have known, learned how to squirt because they chose to. Why would they want to go backwards,,then again, from what I know from conversations with women as well as my experience,,it is far from embarrassing, matter of fact it n amazing experience for both the woman and a man,, << the ones I been with and talked to. The vagina's contractions are out of this world,, as well as the taste,,, I love it as a man..and my ex girl friend, liked tasting it too..

Even older and more experienced men think that the urine is really fluid caused by orgasm. As I said, it's urine.
This man is older,, and it's not pee,, science is still debating all this..

As a note, the women I have been with empty their bladder (pee) before sex,, it's also true women get dehydrated often after squirting,, So I will say it is not pee.. then add women I have been with pee after sex as well,, I am positive women do not have a tanker truck sitting in side them full of urine. because she pees before and after sex,,what happens in between is an orgasmic fluid,,lots of it...
 Moonchild51
Msg: 697
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 8:58:35 AM

It's called urinating. When the orgasm becomes so strong, some women not only have an orgasm, but also urinate so strongly that it squirts out. The bladder can also be called, in some circumstances, a spastic bladder, which is a medical condition. I don't care what people say, it's urine. I'm sure it can be controlled w/practice in younger women. Older women have been known to get a procedure done, or take a drug, to control this embarrassing phenomenon. Even older and more experienced men think that the urine is really fluid caused by orgasm. As I said, it's urine.
....I can't believe this was written by a 67 year old woman! Wow!
There is in fact a definate difference whether one cares to believe it or not...
 fuzzywuzzywuzzabear
Msg: 699
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 10:12:31 AM
Moonie,

if you find that hard to believe then you've never read saint louis michael on here on the previous page.

he gets upset and girly when you disagree with him on squirting.

like the uninformed 67 year old lady on msg 733 above you he actually believes it's urine.

my brother is a urologist and affirms it's not urine.

and i personally have cum face to face with this interesting human response to massaging the G-spot.

on one occasion this woman did not gush or squirt, she SPRAYED! it was misty-- sort of like what comes out of a pump bottle.
 Eros_realm
Msg: 700
Squirting
Posted: 9/10/2012 10:56:03 AM
squirting is no myth I have had several that knew how. Feels great when your in and they do it. Feels real smooth like a clear lubrication, which it does well.
 Meredyth_Mayhem
Msg: 701
Squirting
Posted: 9/12/2012 6:18:57 PM
squirting is no myth...it is difficult and there is some work involved but CAN be done! I know! i can do it myself...and no its not pee! bahaha! its a lot of fun too!! :)
 justherefortheforum10960
Msg: 702
Squirting
Posted: 9/13/2012 8:58:05 AM
"I don't care what people say, it's urine. I'm sure it can be controlled w/practice in younger women. Older women have been known to get a procedure done, or take a drug, to control this embarrassing phenomenon. Even older and more experienced men think that the urine is really fluid caused by orgasm. As I said, it's urine."

No, it isn't. It has nothing to do with pee. You don't know what you are talking about. period. If you think it is pee, you haven't experienced the phenomena.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 703
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:33:02 AM

No, it isn't. It has nothing to do with pee. You don't know what you are talking about. period. If you think it is pee, you haven't experienced the phenomena.

I think he's just experienced women who have weak bladders, and not a squirter.
 CharminC
Msg: 704
Squirting
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:42:32 AM
I think he's just experienced women who have weak bladders, and not a squirter.

*facepalms
..and on it goes again and again and again the same ol comments and responses.
 dooka48
Msg: 705
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:57:52 AM
A ton of practice if your body is even able to. good luck.
 cautiousluv
Msg: 706
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:30:14 PM

Was the woman who said "Its pee" really 67 years old...? (Double Facepalms)
No disrespect, Ma'am, but get a man that knows what he's doing....

lol.......that's exactly what I was thinking when I read what she said. Once she experiences this.....she won't be saying it's pee anymore and will know it's NO myth!
 enjoyinglife47
Msg: 707
Squirting
Posted: 9/14/2012 3:46:27 PM
If the guy knows how to do it you will squirt. :)
 66sweetcheeks
Msg: 708
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/15/2012 11:18:24 AM
Women can experience 3 types of orgasms, vaginal, g-spot and clitoral. "Squirting" or ejakulating usually occurs through a g-spot orgasm, however not all women can achieve a g-spot orgasm.

Don't know where your g-spot is? It's easy to find and your partner will enjoy looking for it. Go potty first. The easiest way to find it is to lie face down and have your partner insert their thumb, nail side up. Your g-spot is about two inches inside, right about where the tip of your partner's thumb is. It feels like a little sponge at first but the more it is stimulated it starts to feel like a hard little bean. Once you have found the magical spot it may take 15-20 minutes of stimulation to achieve orgasm. If you feel like you have to urinate...DON'T STOP...wait for it. Even if you don't achieve ejakulation the orgasm you experience will be unlike any other.

There are several g-spot toys available I would suggest trying to rock your world.
 johnnynuclz32
Msg: 709
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/16/2012 4:28:19 PM
it takes a guy like me to make that happen for you
 Inicia
Msg: 710
Squirting
Posted: 9/16/2012 4:51:57 PM
urine.. interesting. That is what men's ejaculation is.. really. and at least with a man the urethra is the exit area for ejaculation and urine. Women do not pee from their vaginal openings and their urethra exits the body usually above the opening of the vagina. The bladder is not connected to the vagina( maybe is some rare medical conditions or genetic abnormalities) However yes some women do pee during sex and most will desire to have this fixed. But I wouldn't suggest a mesh vaginal sling. Called this not because we pee from our vaginas but because the muscles of the vaginal wall are used to support the attachment of the sling and that sling is used to support the urethra. In some cases surgeons use the abdomen to support the sling.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 711
Squirting
Posted: 9/16/2012 10:12:17 PM
AIRSIGNTWIN. As everyone's told u its not urine. I've been a gusher since I first started having sex. Back then we thought it was urine because we didn't know better. It didn't feel the same to me but who knew. But for years now we have known the truth. And by the way I have had bladder surgery. Before my surgery there was urine leakng out also im sure but not that much cuz I still had to pee after. wondered how things would change. Well they haven't. That was years ago & the older I get the better orgasms I have. So I recommend u get with the times.
 zaxtec350
Msg: 712
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/17/2012 1:24:41 PM
I have slept with a lot of woman and i only ever had three that squirts, and you do need to double up on the towels -_-
 busterrm
Msg: 713
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:07:29 PM
I agree cautiousluv, most don't realize it but the Gspot is the internal insertion of the clitorus. And Yes it is directly connected to the skene's gland which produce in the heighth of passion and stimulation of the Gspot large amounts of female ejaculate. So SaintLouisMichael if you want to keep believing what you believe thats your choice but from the anatomical perspective you are very wrong.
 NeedToSucceed
Msg: 714
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:35:39 PM

cautiousluv --
Also.....I don't particularly want to say this but a guy I dated for awhile used to like to make me cum multiple times and save it in a glass and DRINK it (if that's what he wanted to do then who was I to say no....ha!)

He's a lucky b@$tard... you're a babe
 AlphaCogent
Msg: 715
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 9/17/2012 5:52:43 PM
eating popcorn
 fultzmagicman
Msg: 716
Squirting
Posted: 9/18/2012 8:52:55 AM
It's NO myth i have experienced it several times, i have one individual girl who can do-it- multiple times!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting