Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PaminSD
Msg: 202
SquirtingPage 9 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Poker fan, has anyone told you to push a little bit in the beginning when you get the feeling of fullness? Or it feels like you are going to pee? Just make sure to empty your bladder beforehand. If you dont know what to feel for, you wont know the difference. Next time, try pushing when you think you are about ready to climax and during climax. Hope this helps. Oh, and its not about not knowing your body - you havent done it before, so you dont know what your are feeling for - once you do though, you will definitely know the diffence.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 203
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:54:44 PM

Poker fan, has anyone told you to push a little bit in the beginning when you get the feeling of fullness? Or it feels like you are going to pee? Just make sure to empty your bladder beforehand. If you dont know what to feel for, you wont know the difference. Next time, try pushing when you think you are about ready to climax and during climax. Hope this helps. Oh, and its not about not knowing your body - you havent done it before, so you dont know what your are feeling for - once you do though, you will definitely know the diffence.

I always empty my bladder beforehand...but I'm still afraid/worried (not sure the exact word) that I'll pee...sometimes I stop in the middle and go to the bathroom [again] and do pee a little...in fact it always seems I have to pee something so because of that I don't think I can let go...he always tells me he doesn't care if I accidently pee (he just wants me to let go)...

but you are right...I have no idea what I am feeling for...

I did tell him we should explore in the shower...I think I would be more open
 cautiousluv
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:11:40 PM
I think I am doing everything else but the 'squirting out' part so I'm not gonna worry about it anymore…

OK…..here’s a thought….I’m not claiming to be an expert on squirting but can only tell you my experience. I squirt out large amounts of fluid….and I can squirt many….many….times during a “session” . When I “squirt out”…..it’s always with the man’s finger inside me stimulating my G-spot…..HOWEVER…..when the man is inside of me…..and he’s going slow….and I can feel him hitting my G-spot each time….I can literally feel my G-spot swelling……and then….all the sudden I’ll orgasm and feel all the fluid coming out all over HIM…..while he’s still INSIDE…..that fluid doesn’t shoot out through my urethra like it does when he has his fingers inside. SO…..maybe he’s not stimulating your G-spot with his finger’s hard enough to make it “shoot out”

sometimes I stop in the middle and go to the bathroom [again] and do pee a little...

If you are stopping "in the middle" to go pee.......then your mind is on other things besides enjoying and getting into what he's doing to you...IMO.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 205
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:16:57 PM

OK…..here’s a thought….I’m not claiming to be an expert on squirting but can only tell you might experience. I squirt out large amounts of fluid….and I can squirt many….many….times during a “session” . When I “squirt out”…..it’s always with the man’s finger inside me stimulating my G-spot…..HOWEVER…..when the man is inside of me…..and he’s going slow….and I can feel him hitting my G-spot each time….I can literally feel my G-spot swelling……and then….all the sudden I’ll orgasm and feel all the fluid coming out all over HIM…..while he’s still INSIDE…..that fluid doesn’t shoot out through my urethra like it does when he has his fingers inside. SO…..maybe he’s not stimulating your G-spot with his finger’s hard enough to make it “shoot out”

Thank you so much...I like to hear about other's experiences because I honestly have no idea...

The problem I am having is I am thinking he is over-stimulating my g-spot to the point of eventually having to have him stop...is that possible?
 PaminSD
Msg: 206
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:23:52 PM
Yes, the G-spot does need to be stimulated pretty hard.

Poker - I would try it where ever you feel comfortable cleaning up the mess. I had a hard time getting over that too, but once it started to happen, I really did not care and it dries pretty fast, so a towel under you would probably cover it the first couple of times. Oh, and the area you are pushing is where you do your Kegel exercises at. If you can clench them, you should be able to push.

I had to be sitting the first couple of times I did it, and then I had to do it while on all fours, then I was able to do it lying on my back. So try different positions to let him get at the G-spot a little easier.

I know this sounds pretty bad, but why not try having a couple of drinks beforehand - makes you relax and you can lose your inhibition over it. And seriously, dont worry about the mess. Its not bad, and trust me, you will BOTH enjoy it!

The other poster is right, you will learn the feeling of it filling up and will know that another orgasm is coming. Dont give up, just relax. Its so VERY worth it!
 cautiousluv
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:38:10 PM
The problem I am having is I am thinking he is over-stimulating my g-spot to the point of eventually having to have him stop...is that possible?

Well...two thoughts come to mind. Either he isn't stimulating your G-Spot correctly (which could end up making you sore with no results)....OR....your just not really THAT in to him. I only say that because in order for me to squirt.....I HAVE to be highly aroused.....and in order for me to be highly aroused....I have to really be in to the guy. Does that make sense? Another words.... If I wasn't already highly aroused......then him constantly stimulating my G-Spot trying to make me squirt.....with no results.....could yea....eventually start making me sore.
 aries21_lukin
Msg: 208
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:52:15 PM
Can you squirt? I have made a couple of women squirt and they say it's THE BEST orgasm you can have.Maybe we could meet and go from there...we're very close.
 aries21_lukin
Msg: 209
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:55:41 PM
cautiousluv...whatta you think?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 210
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 8:06:04 PM
Poker, if you're flooding the bed, you're squirting - there's just not enough force to make like a fountain into the air.

You might be more like a waterfall :D
 noelpatty
Msg: 211
Squirting
Posted: 3/5/2012 8:07:55 PM
A woman can squirt in a number of ways. A very intense orgasm by stimulating the clitoris digitally or with the partners's tongue or a dildo. More easily (from my experience) is stimulating the G Spot. This requires insertings two fingers and stimulating the inside top of the vagina with a motion of opening and closing the two fingers at the same time: as if the fingers are calling someone. Try it on yourself and then you can instruct you partner. Make sure you have a towel on the bed or couch to avoid a mess.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/6/2012 6:28:29 AM

Very possible. One gal I dated would get extremely sensitive after a few minutes of hard stimulation, and she'd have me stop because her orgasms would be painful...even though she said it was a good pain...lol.
 jodibgood
Msg: 213
Squirting
Posted: 3/6/2012 7:26:48 AM
This is absolutely true. It is not a myth, and it is not urine. I didn't have to "learn" how, it just came naturally for me once I was in my late 30's and very comfortable with my body and my sexuality. I think that is the key, being completely comfortable and relaxed. It is almost a bother now as I can not NOT do it, and it can be very messy and I have to be careful not to get overly excited while clothed if I am not somewhere I can change. LOL
 cautiousluv
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/6/2012 1:51:19 PM

Can you squirt? I have made a couple of women squirt and they say it's THE BEST orgasm you can have.Maybe we could meet and go from there...we're very close.

Is this directed at me Aries21?

cautiousluv...whatta you think?

PLEASE tell me you didn't just proposition me for sex….on an open forum at that!
 Trepark52205
Msg: 215
Squirting
Posted: 3/6/2012 1:55:02 PM
making a woman squirt is the best and also its flattering to know you can do what few can
 cautiousluv
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/6/2012 2:29:09 PM

making a woman squirt is the best and also its flattering to know you can do what few can

Very true! The first time I ever squirted I was just in awe. Truthfully....I didn't even know that much about squirting. I just wanted to do it again to make sure I could squirt again. For some reason.....it does some how tend to make one proud of the fact that they are indeed "a squirter"!!
 bilby886
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/8/2012 10:00:52 AM
Isn't a squirt just a drip under pressure or something?

what about gush? gushing? that sounds nice, "he made me gush for the first time"
This sounds more errr ahemm more 'accessable' or 'achievable'

A 'gushing good time' ??
 oneheart1102
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:41:51 PM
There is nothing wrong with you if you don't squirt. A guy can very rarely make me squirt. But when it happens, its pretty amazing. Its the most intense orgasm you can have. Its not an acquired talent by you, but by the guy yes. He needs to know what he's doing.
 brothatrain
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:55:54 PM
[There is nothing wrong with you if you don't squirt. A guy can very rarely make me squirt. But when it happens, its pretty amazing. Its the most intense orgasm you can have. Its not an acquired talent by you, but by the guy yes. He needs to know what he's doing. ]
You are so right its something that a man learns over time and the woman must be comfortable with her self and him.
 Renegade612
Msg: 220
Squirting
Posted: 3/8/2012 5:00:44 PM
You can learn but still might not happen, the good thing is you get really wet so its still possible. You need to research and buy a dvd that can teach you. I learned about it in 95. Watched a instructional video and learned how to make my girl squirt. Over the year Ive come across women that can do it and others have no chance because of not being able to trust and relax. They think their going to pee all over the place lol.
Start with finding that sweet spot and no more masturbating with your clit, focus on that sweet spot. Learn it.
 oneheart1102
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/8/2012 6:33:02 PM
[Start with finding that sweet spot and no more masturbating with your clit, focus on that sweet spot. Learn it.]

Actually clitoris stimulation is the way I squirt in the end. LOL
 BountyHunterMike
Msg: 222
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 9:26:09 AM
OK LADIES!!!
several post say that squirting is not pee....Well in fact it is! The ladies that do squirt, is in fact pee...the woman v-jay jay is NOT designed to squirt across the room or even a foot...yes it can get wet and dipping..but to squirt NO!!! The squirt is in fact pee...sorry to dispoint you...if you disagree your more than welcome to email me...
 ted61
Msg: 223
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 11:32:12 AM
for a woman to "squirt" there would have to be a vessel or bladder to hold this mysterious liquid. Hundreds of thousands of disections by medical students around the world have NOT found glands in a woman capable of holding or squirting this liquid. also, if these glands did exist, they must have some magical powers and never get an infection, cancer or any other human malady. Have you ever heard of a woman getting an infection or a cancer in her "squirting" glands? No? maybe because they don't exist?

The skenes and bartholin glands do not have the volume or mechanical ability to "shoot" a fairly large quantity of liquid.
 13karat
Msg: 224
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:14:13 PM

The skenes and bartholin glands do not have the volume or mechanical ability to "shoot" a fairly large quantity of liquid.

Have you ever taken even a half cup of water and poured it on the counter or floor? It seems like a lot more than it really is..... and I have yet to hear of anyone that has actually measured this liquid. I would think not, anyway, as it is obviously still in debate as to whether it exists and what it actually really is. However, I know of so many women... and their men friends who would disagree with you, Ted.

In the words of Shakespeare... "Methinks thou doth protest too much"..... why does it bother you so much?
 gentleplus
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 4:30:28 PM
The real source or chemistry of the fluid so released is not the point.... its all about the joyful, shameless, emotional, body, orgasm that is without shame reserve or inhibition that creates the ultimate bonding experience for both....

btw... urine is sterile and is safe to drink.... ask any military man (navy mostly) who has gone to survival training
 dustyfeet
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:13:57 PM
No, you don't. You need to find out what makes you totally comfortable and just let go! I didn't have an orgasim until i was over thirty, found a guy I was very hot for and he could do it almost everytime. Since then, if it's good, and i'm comfortable it happens, and its freaking great {i'm always a little mortified}. Putting too much pressure on yourself takes the fun out of it:}
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting