Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ellymyosotis
Msg: 44
view profile
History
What is the shortest date you have hadPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Mine was a few years ago and my first internet date.

Thugh we had chatted the person that turned up to the meet was not the picture and strangly could not have the conversations we had been having on the telephone.

I excused myself after 20 minutes. We did stay in touch for about a year butit was always a struggle from that moment.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 46
What is the shortest date you have had
Posted: 3/16/2017 8:07:00 AM
It was a meet n greet , not a date .

We sat down at a table, her phone rang, she spoke to the person who called for a few SECONDS, got up and said she had to go.

I would say from the first greeting to her leaving took less than one minute.

Fortunately, that hasn't happened since.

Going by her clothes and make up = definitely a high maintenance Princess.
 TucsonPug
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2017 9:05:06 AM
Around 4 hours.
 patriciaanne55
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/16/2017 12:24:01 PM
I wound the car window down and said...oh I'm sorry or words to that affect, didn't get out of the car
 10ky
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/16/2017 12:46:39 PM
When I made my profile, I had quit smoking cigar so I chose non-smoker. I date this chick and had just smoked before meeting her. As soon as she saw me, she was like: "Dude.. you smoke aye?!" I was like: "Aye, I sure do woman. You want some cigar right now right here?" She: "fook of.f... ya fkn tossa (in a super heavy Scottish accent)" and walked away.

My shortest date was therefore ~2 minutes. Pity .. she had a massive pair albeit she was rather chubby.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >