Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you prefer your partner to be submissive or dominating?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gentleplus
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Do you prefer your partner to be submissive or dominating?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Sometimes a "switch" will scratch that unknown unexplored "itch".... LOL
 cr4zycupcake
Msg: 57
Do you prefer your partner to be submissive or dominating?
Posted: 7/9/2012 10:33:28 PM

Variety really is the spice of life

Hell yeah
 HanyMikhail79
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/9/2012 11:51:03 PM
yes i prefer my partner to be submissive or my dominating,but just in bedroom.

cos if you just have sex with your partner with out play,one day you feel boring.
 nkr1980
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/10/2012 1:45:40 AM
I am the dominant type, so I would prefer my partner to be submissive...just talking about it sexually.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you prefer your partner to be submissive or dominating?