Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Naughty pictures to the wrong number      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pingshooter
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Naughty pictures to the wrong numberPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
OP..they didn't come through...try again!!!!
 *army mom*
Msg: 27
Naughty pictures to the wrong number
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:15:13 AM
I take offense to your "prissy" comment, jojoaus. And I probably speak for a lot of people who were afraid to call the OP on such a stupid faux pas -- especially at her age. She's not a teenager, for God's sake. Not that that would excuse her behavior either.

First, no one needs to be sending naked pictures to anyone EVER. There are no guarantees in any relationship. You have no idea what the other person is doing with those pictures. He could be sending them to all his buddies or posting them on the web somewhere. What if the OP's kids saw them? How do you think she'd feel then. I'll bet she wouldn't be laughing.

So there's no need to feel sorry for me or anyone else who doesn't think this is so funny. Some of us have morals and ethics and know the difference between right and wrong. Even the OP now realizes what she did was wrong.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:32:35 AM

First, no one needs to be sending naked pictures to anyone EVER. There are no guarantees in any relationship. You have no idea what the other person is doing with those pictures. He could be sending them to all his buddies or posting them on the web somewhere. What if the OP's kids saw them? How do you think she'd feel then. I'll bet she wouldn't be laughing.

So there's no need to feel sorry for me or anyone else who doesn't think this is so funny. Some of us have morals and ethics and know the difference between right and wrong.

Well if we are going to live in fear of this, then why have sex at all?Life is full of what if this happens and what if that happens. Someone can just as easily be filming me having sex without my knowledge. It's not difficult to hide a camera somewhere, and take videos. I think it's being pretty judgemental to measure a womans integrity and morals, just because she sends someone a naked pic of herself. This is an act between 2 consenting adults, and she already knows what the risks are if she does this, just like any sexual situation.
 *army mom*
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:37:09 AM
Hey, if someone's going to post something like this to the forums, they better be ready to hear both sides of the story. You can't play in here if you don't have thick skin. And I understand we have no control of a lot of things that get videotaped. But why invite trouble by purposely texting naked pics to someone? I don't get it.

You say this was an act between 2 consenting adults. The OP admitted she sent them to the wrong number. What if some kid had gotten them? Was that kid consenting?

I'm sorry ... I just don't know what's wrong with people who think this kind of behavior is OK.
 *army mom*
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:45:00 AM
Msg. 43: My point was that if the OP is going to put it out there for us to read, she's asking to be judged. People don't post things here and say "gee, I hope no one has any opinions or judges me." You gotta take the good, along with the bad and the ugly in here. If you don't want people knowing your personal business and "judging" you, keep your business to yourself.

And I'm certainly not trying to start a fight with anyone. I'm merely voicing my opinion. And the last time I checked, freedom of speech was still in effect.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/10/2012 5:48:43 AM

You say this was an act between 2 consenting adults. The OP admitted she sent them to the wrong number. What if some kid had gotten them? Was that kid consenting?

I'm sorry ... I just don't know what's wrong with people who think this kind of behavior is OK.

I was referring to YOUR stance that it is never ok. Apparently, even if it made it to the one she intended it to go, you feel she is immoral and without any ethics. I think that's a harsh judgement call. I'm 47 and I take full responsibility for my decision to share a naked pic with someone. But then again, nudity isnt a big deal to me, and never has been. Geeze, someone go ahead and send it to playboy already, so it can get published withut my consent, and then I can sue and make $$ from this scandel. What do you mean I'm too old? damn.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/10/2012 6:00:11 AM
Army mom. MY kids are adults. And I hope I brought them up to be open minded healthy adult able to have fun with life. Not prissy narrow minded poser who pretend NO one has sex. And since they know me and know who I am they know what I will do... This will not shock them . And prissy is the word I would use. And you are right I am not a teenager. I just look like one.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/10/2012 6:03:46 AM
I sent them because I like the guy. and I already had his attention. Since I had gone out with him a couple of times.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/10/2012 7:39:50 AM
Army Mom
I have never had to work real hard for male attention. They seem to like me. My kids arent judgmental I didnt raise them that way. Morals is having a FWB at this age? But not sending pictures over the phone? I havent had a FWB since I was in my 30's.
 funinsun32
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/10/2012 7:52:12 AM
^^^^^^^ People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones^^^^^^^^
Personally I think EVERYONE has a past and has done something that others would find inappropriate, even you ArmyMom. It is not anyone's right to judge another person for what they do. Just because YOU wouldn't do that does not give you a right to judge someone else, period. It's ok not to agree or to participate in these kind of actions but you really need to lighten up on the judgemental hostility. Last time I checked, God (or what ever higher power) was the only one who has the power to judge.
 *army mom*
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/10/2012 8:11:58 AM
^^^Oh, absolutely I've made plenty of mistakes in my past -- most of them involving making bad choices with men and sex. But I've learned from my mistakes and don't intend to make any more, and that includes sending naked pics to anyone.

So, sorry, OP. Didn't mean to seem so judgmental. I just didn't think it was near as funny as everyone else.

And you are very attractive. I just don't see the need to send naked pictures to prove it.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/10/2012 8:24:54 AM
I think its hillarious ... I love hearing everyones oops storys! Lightens up these forums quite a bit. I get so frustrated seeing everyone getting ripped apart on here!
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/10/2012 9:23:07 AM
I try not to take myself too seriously. I have blond moments all the time. My friend loves my stupid (my name) stories. The time late at night I thought I heard breathing in my Condo and jump up ran to the kitchen and grab a knife, all the while holding my breath. Funny thing is that when I held my breath so did the other person in my condo. MIND you I have two cats sitting and watching my madness as I crawl around in the dark looking for a the other person breathing. I know they (the cats) talked about me. What the hell is wrong with her?? What was she looking for? I think people take themselves way too serious.
 sue7272
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2012 11:31:22 AM
i done that and the guy called me.
 nikkisenko
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/10/2012 2:47:43 PM
Lol, I have sooo done this.....I hit send and five minutes later, my best friend at the time calls me and says, "I just got a pic from you...." Oh god, I wanted the floor to swallow me up. We both ended up laughing as I asked her to delete it. :)

Btw, I'm not desperate for anyone's attention. It isn't something I would do with just anyone. But, with him, yes, it was FUN. Isn't that the point?
 Yew4ics
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/10/2012 3:01:33 PM
As for a guy who would show my pic to all his buddies. yea I guess he would be a jerk for doing that. But I'm not going to be so mortified about it either. I would see him in a different light and probably not want to date him anymore. But it's just a naked body. Same thing with facebook. If I shared a pic of myself and then saw that the person posted my boobies on the facebook...hmm, I would think that person was a jerk. again, its just nudity. and if mykids saw my naked pic on facebook,..so what/ it's nothing they havent seen before. I would just tell them it was an oops moment. I am NOT willing to take that chance with a video, which is why I would be much, much more selective who I make a sex video with. if that ended up on facebook I would be embarassed. There is no guarantee your own spouse wouldnt do that. Or cheat on you and give you herpes. Life is full of what if's. I'm not a teenager. But I'm not ready to be an old fuddy duddy either.
 TooShadows
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2012 7:34:48 AM
Don't feel too bad,it happens. Nothing wrong with having a little fun with a lover. My girlfriend's cousin once sent a picture of her boobs to everybody in her contact list,including parents,grandparents and close relatives. Made me regret I wasn't in her contacts,and my girlfriend didn't show me the picture,lol.
 ToThySelf
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/12/2012 11:57:01 AM
I try not to take myself too seriously. I have blond moments all the time. My friend loves my stupid (my name) stories. The time late at night I thought I heard breathing in my Condo and jump up ran to the kitchen and grab a knife, all the while holding my breath. Funny thing is that when I held my breath so did the other person in my condo. MIND you I have two cats sitting and watching my madness as I crawl around in the dark looking for a the other person breathing. I know they (the cats) talked about me. What the hell is wrong with her?? What was she looking for? I think people take themselves way too serious.

WTF is a "blond moment?" I am blond and have never disrespected myself in that way. I hope they don't wind up in your kids friends' phone.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/12/2012 2:19:50 PM
I AM SO EMBARRASSED. I sent inapporiate pictures to the WRONG number. Why isnt there a recall for blond moments like this. THANK god my face wasnt in them. Please tell me I am not the only person who has dont something as stupid as this.

Yes, this is rather common. Some people have been busted for faux paws like this. However, we've all had our embarising moments in life. I wonder how many people have been caught masturbating??? LOL...
 idaho_chuck
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Naughty pictures as a profile picture.
Posted: 2/13/2012 10:35:55 AM
"I have been trying to report a profile picture to pof but do not know where. He only has one picture---no head--- and no clothes. his little man is the only thing in the picture except his open legs. You can tell this is real and not a joke. "

There is a report image button at the bottom of the profile
 idaho_chuck
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2012 10:42:19 AM
As for a guy who would show my pic to all his buddies. yea I guess he would be a jerk for doing that. But I'm not going to be so mortified about it either. I would see him in a different light and probably not want to date him anymore. But it's just a naked body. Same thing with facebook. If I shared a pic of myself and then saw that the person posted my boobies on the facebook...hmm, I would think that person was a jerk. again, its just nudity. and if mykids saw my naked pic on facebook,..so what/ it's nothing they havent seen before. I would just tell them it was an oops moment. I am NOT willing to take that chance with a video, which is why I would be much, much more selective who I make a sex video with. if that ended up on facebook I would be embarassed. There is no guarantee your own spouse wouldnt do that. Or cheat on you and give you herpes. Life is full of what if's. I'm not a teenager. But I'm not ready to be an old fuddy duddy either.

Yew4ics
If any guy that received naughty pictures of you was not thrilled at getting them and cherish them then I would consider them real jerks. You are VERY attractive!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/13/2012 12:27:33 PM

If any guy that received naughty pictures of you was not thrilled at getting them and cherish them then I would consider them real jerks. You are VERY attractive!

aww thanks Chuck. Nobody has crossed me yet. If it ever happens, hey what can you do? rate me! lol
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/13/2012 6:44:03 PM
Jeez I just read a football coach accidentally posted a pic of himself butt nekid on facebook thats even worse than the drunk weener pic to mom Jeez you guys!
 christyis4real
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:15:00 PM
I wouldn't have sent naughty pictures PERIOD to anyone on a cell phone. Especially not a stranger or BF. But that's just me ;)
 rec_diver
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/13/2012 7:25:43 PM

christyis4real:
I wouldn't have sent naughty pictures PERIOD to anyone on a cell phone. Especially not a stranger or BF. But that's just me ;)

You say you especially wouldn't send naughty pictures to a BF, which seems to say that you might send them to someone else. If not to a BF, then to whom?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Naughty pictures to the wrong number