Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Do You Have Success On Coffee Date Meets?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Do You Have Success On Coffee Date Meets?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Mustang, try to talk in a place where you can't be heard, so far, passive behavior. Waiting for the woman to lean in? Passive behavior. I'm not touching anyone. I'm walking away. Women tend to like men that aren't passive. I see men here being socially awkward and passive, missing social cues. My suggestion, the place is loud, ask her to go to a more quiet place or at least, step outside.
 MsMicki
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Do You Have Success On Coffee Date Meets?
Posted: 6/25/2018 12:28:27 PM

^I don't know how you get it off you...can you wear it like you meant it?

fingernail polish remover seems to be working!! but dayum it burns in all the little cuts I got pulling weeds yesterday!! lol
I thought about spraying....but it is a good sized table and chairs and very intricate....would take numerous cans!!
So with the money I saved...I can take my sweetie to dinner and let him treat me like a desperate woman and use me oh so fabulously!!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2018 7:19:12 PM
I think there is a home remedy for paint remover.
The concoction includes …………….coffee! This only works on desperate woman though. Just so you know!
 reverendswine
Msg: 173
Posted: 6/25/2018 7:42:22 PM

but how could she lean into you and whisper in your ear so you'd know she was interested? b/c that was some sage advice a while back

I also made it very clear the woman needs to enjoy that particular atmosphere. I figured it went without saying the man would have to enjoy it, as well. It is not passive behavior, either. Having her touch me is simply a byproduct in all of this, and it begins almost immediately as we start conversing.

My whole point in that particular post was, don't avoid this scenario just because a lame textbook "dating expert" or an out of touch, dateless old fart said you should. Take the *common sense* approach of finding what each other likes beforehand.
 jco415
Msg: 174
Posted: 6/26/2018 5:40:14 PM
I like the coffee meet and I don't even drink coffee! It serves the purpose of actually seeing the person as they are, not their misleading profile.

I rarely date anymore but years ago I was pretty active and only had 2 or 3 looked close to their picture and one looked better. We lived together for about four years.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Do You Have Success On Coffee Date Meets?