Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kay0888
Msg: 46
yep.Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Oh yeah I agree some woman will run. Its better then getting hurt. I`m one of then... Go after her....
 RERE1026
Msg: 47
view profile
History
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/13/2012 5:31:34 PM
Good luck....I hope things turn out for you both!
 Maleman999
Msg: 48
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/13/2012 6:17:47 PM
This whole thing sounds like an episode from Big Bang Theory.
 ToThySelf
Msg: 49
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/14/2012 9:55:00 AM
Its amazing how time flies after a case of wine! She sobered up ...
 Colemin8r
Msg: 50
view profile
History
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/15/2012 4:08:02 AM

I'm not about to just give up until i get an explanation,

Then the OP is doomed to failure. As General-Public said, an explanation may never happen, rightly or wrongly.

The OP has to stop letting his heart rule his head, analyse the post away from the emotion and see what the other posters see - a circumstance where one person has had a change of mind and what was good is no more.
 ForumsGee
Msg: 51
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/15/2012 5:55:12 AM
Hope it lasts forever!
 Happy2Day
Msg: 53
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/15/2012 5:17:25 PM
STOP calling her! Give her time to think about you!

By your post, I can guess you are rather intense. That can be great. It can also be scary. Who wants to feel smothered after a couple weeks?

Like you, I'm on the intense side, and I have to consciously temper that - not let the chemical reaction take over. A few months ago, a very similar situation happened to me. It started intense then disappeared. I texted him once or twice then let it go. Last month her reappeared. By the time he reappeared, I was no longer interested anymore.

So let her make the next move!
 luv2lol
Msg: 54
view profile
History
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/15/2012 6:09:47 PM
I say go find her in person and see if you can get an explanation. If I've learned anything, lots of initial communication doesn't mean they can do it if they get scared. It's seems odd but its true. Sounds like she is scared and is pulling away since she's not still online looking for another fishy (unless she's set up a new acct). At least you'll get to see her reaction. If she still resists or comes up with some lie (never believe the hospital excuses without proof lol) , at least you know you tried and you can go home and mend your heart knowing that she's got issues you can't help with. The not knowing is murder. Even if it doesn't go well you will get something out of it to get some closure. If it goes well though and you end up happy ever after let us know...this place is void of all things romantic.
 blonde.sugar
Msg: 56
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/16/2012 3:51:18 PM
I wouldn't trust the whole "falling down" bit. It sounds extremely contrived, and overly melodramatic.
 rec_diver
Msg: 57
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:08:12 PM
3 pages of posts and not one person besides myself figured out what really happened here.

Let's summarize shall we, and then I will make my ruling, which most of you will read and silently nod your heads at because it fits. Perfectly.

Here we go:

Great extended overnight first date, with no kissing.
Sparks are flying.
She comes all the way to his house just to kiss him.
They kiss..
She gets a stupid crosseyed look and her knees instantly buckle and she falls to the ground!
She immediately leaves and goes silent for the better part of a week.
Finally she responds to a text that she's confused.

There's only one possibility here.

The guy has really bad breath.

Mouthwash dude. Brush and floss twice daily. Problem solved and you might keep most of your teeth. It might be too late for this chick but at least you won't have to go through it again with someone new.

Another reason to get that first date kiss, it's not always about chemistry.

_Kites_
Msg: 58
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/17/2012 12:21:09 AM
That's great man! Good luck!
 0ldhag
Msg: 59
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 2/17/2012 12:44:35 AM
mmmm...

beats me.

Maybe she was a ghost sent to save you from youself.

Maybe YOUR the one sick and maybe in a coma and that was all a dream.
 lowmiles2
Msg: 60
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:13:22 AM
Maybe she's a married woman with children and doesn't want to mess that up.
 OutMind
Msg: 61
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 1/15/2013 1:43:01 PM
Have you slept with her? Or just drank a lot of wine?

that glass of wine turned into 3 bottles, and we were still talking while the sun was rizing at my place..
And you'd never bothered to kiss her????

A woman stayed the entire night at your place, drank 3 bottles of wine, ate breakfast there in the moring and ended up staying until 8pm the following evening and you never kissed her????

Landra hit the nail on the head.

It's called, you snooze you lose.
 venusenvy777
Msg: 62
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 1/15/2013 1:55:45 PM
I think she was just checking you out...Thats what dating is for. Thats not to say that she isnt also checking out other guys and maybe she felt a stronger connection with someone else. The only thing you can do is, give her space and stay in her radar awhile longer. It might develop into something yet...Although the
whole "knee buckling" routine is a huge red flag...
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 63
after 2 weeks....
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:48:56 PM
Well, since the OP created this thread almost a year ago, I'd guess the situation is resolved by now.

Personally, I love those knee-buckling kisses (and my profile says so) but I've never fallen on my ass from one of them, either.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >