Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ** Birminghams Easter Party @ Flares - Sat 7th April - 9pm - 3am!! **      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 1
view profile
History
** Birminghams Easter Party @ Flares - Sat 7th April - 9pm - 3am!! **Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
BIRMINGHAM'S EASTER PARTY

Saturday 7th April 2012 (Easter Bank Holiday Weekend)

"FREE ENTRY BEFORE 10.00pm for POF Members"
Flares Nightclub
55 Broad Street
Birmingham
B1 2HJ

Party Time 9pm-3am

£4 BETWEEN 10PM - 11PM
£5 AFTER 11PM

THIS PARTY IS "EXCLUSIVE TO PLENTY OF FISH UPSTAIRS"

The capacity for Flares is 700 so plenty of room for everyone, and we always manage to pack the place out!

Photos
Pictures will be taken during the course of the night by our very own Wazza then applied on the image & comment thread after the party so be prepared!

Your Host for the night is

LadyLoul

Co-Host for the evening is

*Dancing Debs*

Its "Party Night" so its another reason for you to "DRESS TO IMPRESS"

Right opposite the nightclub is the Jury's Inn Hotel, and if you book it early enough you can get a room for around £70, how cool is that! Just a stumble across the road.

Or there is a Travelodge about 150 yards up the road and if you prefer even more luxury there are others you can choose from, just google 'hotels on Broad Street'

LadyLoul
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Birminghams Easter Party @ Flares - Sat 7th April - 9pm - 3am!!
Posted: 2/13/2012 3:09:48 AM
Here we go again everyone, the 3rd Easter Party at Flares - click here to see the Pics & Comments from the Valentines Party to see what a great night everyone had

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15030347.aspx

Am seriously thinking about a THEME for the Easter Party - come on this is BROAD STREET after all and ANYTHING goes, especially at Flares!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UPDATES

Get your room booked and sign up for yet another great party at FLARES!!!
 LadyLoul
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2012 2:31:14 PM
Well well well - so someone signed up to come along at Easter that did nothing but SLAG OFF this party, and not only that but was very rude to a few ladies here!! Hence the name has been removed from the Guest List! I dont think it would be a good idea for you to come to this party, sorry but i have to think of my female guests in this instance.

Will be sending out the Mass Mail at the weekend people - so please remember to promote this party on your profile
 smiler36
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 2:12:57 AM
Hahahaha, yes I remember it very well - it was about me and another dancing around the pole - lol - some people are way to quick to judge - especially when they have never met, let alone spoken to them!!

Well Done Lou Lou - needs to be kept friendly ;)

Looking forward to another night of mayhem

annabelleM
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2012 8:39:43 AM
Don't think I'll make this one -got other arrangements !
 LadyLoul
Msg: 6
view profile
History
** Birminghams Easter Party @ Flares - Sat 7th April - 9pm - 3am!! **
Posted: 3/14/2012 6:45:36 AM
Hi Gaznich67 - you are more than welcome to bring a Guest - so long as your name (the member) is signed up to the Guest List, then no problem at all.

Guest List looking good already!!

Lets Party people
 LadyLoul
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:20:04 PM
Absolutely right Miranda-Jayne, once your pic is in the Gallery you are on the Guest List, remember when you arrive to give your Username to Security and not your real name.

Bring a friend along if you are a little unsure of what to expect, but let me remind you that Flares is a NIGHTCLUB with loud music and lots of people.

I wont be there to hold your hand, but i will be there to meet you and some of the usuals again, so looking forward to it
 LadyLoul
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2012 9:01:47 AM
Whooo hoooo - guest list coming along nicely, looks like it will be a great night!!

For those of you that havent been before - once your name/pic is up in the gallery above then thats all you need to do for that bit, as i use this to give to Security on the night. You then arrive and around 10pm we open the upstairs for POF members and you give them your USERNAME to gain entry.

Once you get upstairs then get yoruself a drink and mingle - everyone up here is a member of POF and are all here to meet new people like yourself.

I will be up here too around the bar area (there's a surprise!) so feel free to come and say hello, i will be with my London crowd that always have a great night in Brum with you lot, so lets P-A-R-T-Y!!!
 LadyLoul
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:39:19 AM
Hi Marieb1968, yes you can bring your friend so long as you (the member) have signed up to the Guest List and your friend arrives at the same time as you.

Guest List is looking good - really hoping the weather holds out til the Easter weekend - i'm sure it will bring more people out to party if the sun is shining

LadyLoul
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2012 3:31:39 AM
Good to see some of my now 'regulars' signing up and coming along for yet another fun and mad night at Flares - with great music and great people.

Thank you as always for letting me know how many you are bringing along - all helps for management to know how many staff to have on the night.

1st April today - so that means only 6 more til PARTY time!! whoooo hoooo

miss nieve
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 3:06:23 PM
:) will hopefully becomming saturday, will be bringing my 2 girlfriends with me :), will put the pof meet on my page :) ,x
 LadyLoul
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2012 9:22:52 AM
jpb1968 - just to say its pretty casual at Flares for the dress code.

Remember people this is a NIGHTCLUB not a quiet little pub where you might want to go for a cosy chat!! its loud, and VERY busy with lots of people drinking and dancing. Let your hair down and have a good time - after all thats what everyone else will be doing

Hope the snow stays away

Only 4 more til PARTY TIME
 normallyoffmyface
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:56:21 AM
I'm a newbee folks... Go easy on me...
Posted: 4/5/2012 7:04:47 AM
Oi! Oi!!! Can't wait! You just know it's gonna be another belter of a night out!! Well worth the trip from up saaaf!! lol x
 miss nieve
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 10:38:41 AM
can not make to-nite now, hope you all have a brill nite, will defvo make the next one, have fun :), x
 LadyLoul
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 11:06:10 AM
Sorry to those of you that are now unable to join us.

Password for tonight if you didnt manage to get your name on the Guest List before i printed it out is - BUNNY EARS

see you all in a couple of hours
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ** Birminghams Easter Party @ Flares - Sat 7th April - 9pm - 3am!! **