Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Do people over sixty still think they can have a new life???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 124
Do people over sixty still think they can have a new life???Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
its all relative, and whether you define "having life" by what your physical shell can do, or by where your mind can go. Consider how many people wait until retirement to "do what they always wanted".
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 125
Do people over sixty still think they can have a new life???
Posted: 2/28/2017 2:16:20 PM
Also, why is it preferable to be starting a new career as opposed to being ready for retirement and buying a camper at the same age?

did not say it was preferrable for all

just that we would be at odds with one another

if he were retired

and I was not
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 126
Posted: 3/2/2017 8:05:04 AM
^^^
You're getting your a$$ handed to you

Hahahahhha
 dorani
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2017 4:49:54 PM
I am 69 and still live in hope of finding one kind genuine guy to brighten my life... dont know it there is an age when folk give up looking... I know lots of older men worry that they cant perform but surely there is more to life than that? to be together, share life and face the world as a team.. lots of happiness to be had and we are only here once! There are no hard and fast rules to this meeting game.. live for today!
 Camile2099
Msg: 129
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:04:52 PM

Who needs a new life? I'm 65. Left the workforce at 44 to persue varied other interests. I don't travel but have been involved in many activites. I'm not intererested in self-gratification so much as in being useful and productive. I place a high value on personal freedom. The philosophy is constant while opportunities and interests change. I don't need anyone to define or to fulfill my life or to" start it over".

I agree with the above philosophy as well. Since retirement I have a nice home, dog, yard, and unlimited opportunities to expand my interests. I don't need anyone to "start a new life" for me. I just enjoy the people who enter my existing life.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Do people over sixty still think they can have a new life???