Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sexandthepof
Msg: 30
Would you date (get in a relationship with) yourself? Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Yeah, I would date myself, marry myself. I'm happy with myself. I love myself. I can do all the DIY... LOl
 RunningFool7
Msg: 31
Would you date (get in a relationship with) yourself?
Posted: 2/15/2012 9:14:59 PM
Yell yeah! I'm awesomeness!
 adora71
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/15/2012 9:54:02 PM
It would be hard to take time out during a conflict.
"I need to clear my head--I'm taking a walk." "I'm going with me."

If I did eventually break it off with myself, the no contact rule would be a ****.

Kidding aside, I know that I am generous, loyal, honest, funny, intelligent, kind and healthy. But the thing that most makes me want to date and have a relationship with myself is that I unequivacobly accept myself even though I know my own flaws. My tender heart is perfectly safe with me.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/15/2012 10:26:59 PM
Date? – yes.

Long-term? –  it would have to be an open relationship.
 Ratsrule
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 4:41:37 AM
No way - I'm a livewire and i would drive myself crazy! Not that i'm not a nice girlfriend, but I definitely need someone calm and balanced to even things out..... Two of me would be a nightmare together.
 Greatcatch12345
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:33:48 AM
i got 2 words.....HELL YEAH!!!
 beehearnow
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/16/2012 6:42:42 AM
I'm pretty tolerant of others and like puzzles, so yes, I'd date/have a relationship with myself. Except, of course, the fact I'm not into dating other women.
 Green_Jello44
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 8:57:44 AM
Absolutely! Many times I take myself out to dinner, get myself drunk, then I take myself home and have my way with myself...... of course its always annoying how I ask myself for sex on the first date :o
 c_deacon
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 9:08:05 AM
I worked very hard to learn to like myself, and I am happy with the results now, even if an ongoing thing.

Now, if treating others the way you want to be treated, is a prerequisite for wanting to date and/or be in a relationship someone like yourself......I say, go for it.....it is what I enjoy having in my life.

cd..........
 charlie_girl_2
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/16/2012 9:11:00 AM
A relationship with myself? Nope! Wrong sex!

Seriously, if I met someone like me, we'd probably talk all night first night and do it all night the next.
 0ldhag
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:02:28 AM
Yes, I can honestly say I would date myself.

I know i'm not perfect, but I truely believe I have a good heart.

I think that's the key to having a good relationsihp, "belive in yourself first."

If you believe your special, then someone else will too
 Capn_America
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:10:37 AM
Honestly...I'd date myself in a heartbeat; and wonder why it took me so long to realise how cool I was LOL.
I say that without conceit at all, I don't think of myself as superior, but I know myself intimately, and I know a lot about women in general. Everyone is different, but I have always been closer to girls than guys.
I think I'd make a fine life-long companion, which is why I'm really popular with the older crowds, as opposed to people my age who can't see past their own lives, tastes and wants.
It's always latter people realise what they want. I was lucky enough to realise it from the start.
 TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:14:30 AM
I date myself all the time.

I even have conversations.

I just went on a date with myself last night. One of those Downtown Third Wednesdays community nights out. I had a good time exploring the area. Saw some nice art and explored a historic old hotel and church.

Last week I went to an artwalk and a concert.

Staring at four walls or a computer screen all the time gets old.

daynadaze
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 10:18:14 AM
Sure, I like myself just fine and I would know when to leave myself alone.
 egowitch
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:22:27 PM
Yes indeed ! She's different, warm, interesting, and a whole lot of fun , and I enjoy my time with her !

Just ask my cats for confirmation ....
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:26:07 PM
Probably, as I already have sex with myself (hand) and should likely take it to the next level, a serious emotional realtionship.. ??
 Green_Jello44
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 1:06:11 PM
After much thought, I am breaking up with myself. My general lack of commitment to myself, and failure to take it to the next level is unacceptable. Also, I found myself on the internet and dating women, I feel humiliated. Effective immediately I am putting myself in the friend zone, to be followed by the slow fade and finally ignore......god I'm going to miss the sex
 Gertrude13
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/16/2012 3:13:46 PM
^^^^

Just be careful! Last time I tried that, I saw me everywhere I went. I'm scared that I was stalking me...and the cops were no help at all!
 lacalli
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/16/2012 3:15:27 PM
I already am and I don't pester myself for sex constantly.
 kailania
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/16/2012 3:38:37 PM
green jello...lol

no...i wouldnt date myself or anyone like me unless I had the understanding of a saint.
 roylee42
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/16/2012 3:43:27 PM
I am dating myself and I'm not sure it's working out. I'm having a little difficulty with forgiveness. I'm not happy about the way I took my virginity with those big man hands. It's just not the way I pictured it happening.

Other than that in all honesty yes I would date myself if I were not a guy.
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 4:36:23 PM
While I have core values in myself that I would want in a partner, like kindness and consideration, basic honesty, intelligence and a great sense of humor, I would not want to date a male version of me. I would want someone that compliments me, is the yin to my yang. Someone that was organized to my disorganization, someone that would spoil me because I won't spoil myself, someone who can give in gracefully when they are wrong (and sometimes when they are right, lol,) someone that will take charge in the bedroom because I lean to the submissive side.
 FreschFisch
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/16/2012 4:53:50 PM
I recognize my part in all past relationships. Signs of those times..

Im not perfect but Im better than average in most respects. I am all I can be. Where I am not or could do better I strive to improve. Ive also learned to be more receptive to criticism and response.

What more could anyone ask for?

Sure.
 BrookfieldGentlemanTom
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:01:21 PM
i would date myself if my most major need was to go out dancing and have fun.

i have a PHd in that.

but i think i think i kiss with too much tongue!
 DameWrite
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:21:21 PM
I would date me but I wouldn't get into a relationship with me unless I was capable of a relationship with no strings attached.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >