Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral with or without a condom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 0ldhag
Msg: 26
Oral with or without a condomPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Sorry Pingshooter!
 forums_gal
Msg: 27
Oral with or without a condom
Posted: 2/18/2012 11:35:01 AM

Oral without a condom , is no different from penetration without a condom.

Not entirely true. Yes it is possible to get some STDs from unprotected oral sex. But in general, a person is more likely to get STDs from unprotected vaginal and anal sex.
 grove_22
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/18/2012 12:12:31 PM
Without. I would rather not have a BJ than use a condom.
 MyScreennameRox
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/18/2012 12:35:42 PM

Not only this, I have in the past opted to forgo sex altogether rather than use a condom.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/18/2012 1:20:08 PM
CK what does it taste like to lick ice cream with a sock your tongue and WHICH ice cream can make you die if you lick it??? NO glove NO love.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/18/2012 1:25:27 PM
Chill 55

The most common STD transmitted via oral sex is herpes. There are two main types of herpes simplex virus (HSV): HSV type 1, which usually causes cold sores around the mouth, and HSV type 2, which generally causes sores around the genitals. If a person has HSV type 1 and they give oral sex to another person, the herpes could be transmitted to the genital area of the other person, causing genital sores. This process can also work in reverse, with HSV-2 transmitting from the genitals to the mouth of the other person during oral sex, though this is rare.
Gonorrhoea can easily be transmitted via oral sex. The infection is usually passed from infected genitals to a person's throat, but can also be passed from an infected throat to a person's genitals. The body will almost always naturally clear the throat of the bacteria that cause gonorrhoea within three months, although infections in the genital tract will usually require antibiotics to cure.
Syphilis is easily transmitted during oral sex if a person’s mouth comes into contact with an open sore or a skin rash caused by the infection.
It is possible (but thought to be not very common) for the human papillomavirus, which causes genital warts, to be transmitted through oral sex.
Chlamydia can infect the throat via oral sex, although this is thought to be uncommon. People with chlamydia may not have any symptoms and may not be aware they are infected.
The hepatitis A virus is found in human faeces, and may be passed on during anal-oral sex.
Hepatitis B is contained in sexual fluids and blood and may be transmitted during oral sex in a similar way to HIV (see below).
Hepatitis C is generally only contained in blood, and will only be transmitted if there is blood present during oral sex.
Gastrointestinal infections and parasites may be passed on during oral contact with the anus.
from the site: http://www.avert.org/oral-sex.htm
 forums_gal
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/18/2012 3:59:42 PM
Msg 36:

I acknowledged that a person can get STDs from unprotected oral sex. My point was unprotected vaginal and anal sex is a higher risk activity.

newxperiment
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:30:39 PM

+1...Oral with a condom?...They'd probably get lockjaw before I ever got off...I'll just jerk off to save both of us the embarrassment. :)
 Kohmelo
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2012 4:33:58 PM
I couldn't imagine having to wear a condom to get a bj...

I'm willing to guess my doll would be a reasonable equivalent... without the annoyance.
 oneofakind704
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/19/2012 11:19:36 AM
Without! Can't imagine getting a bj with a condom! If i have to get a bj with a condom,don't do it...
 want to travel
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2012 12:41:48 PM
OP, you are over 40 and you are asking this crazy question......
use a condom, .... see how that works for you!!!!!
 Answerman711
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2012 1:18:46 PM
Why on earth would you wear a condom for oral? what is the point?
 icefishingrl
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/19/2012 1:29:28 PM
"Not only this, I have in the past opted to forgo sex altogether rather than use a condom."

in other words, some world-wise girl or woman decided you weren't worth the risk and showed you the door ?
 TOwoman3
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/19/2012 10:26:20 PM
Good summary, Enigma. I'll add one comment. It is indeed easy to get syphilis from unprotected oral sex with an infected partner. The sharp increase in syphilis in urban centres around the world has also resulted in an increase in HIV. While oral sex is generally considered low risk for HIV, when a person has a syphilis chancre and gives oral sex to someone infected with HIV, it is much easier to also get HIV that way. That said, there is no way we can get people to use condoms or dams for oral sex, so those at risk for syphilis (right now, mostly men having sex with men) need to get tested more frequently and treated for syphilis if they are infected to reduce their risk of getting HIV. (Not to mention avoiding a potential systemic progression of syphilis.)
 HeartOn64
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/20/2012 5:25:04 AM
I couldn't even imagine a woman placing some sort of fixture in her mouth before going down on me.I'd be like, "never mind".
Who knew.. I can't even imagine how that would work.

http://www.pamf.org/teen/sex/std/oral/dentaldam.html

It's not "crazy" to use condoms for giving head when you don't know if the men you are sucking off are STD carriers! You can get just as many STD's from giving oral as from intercourse! You guys might not care,but your cum can be diseased no less than we can be.But with receiving oral,you are at minimal risk where as women swallow potentially mouthfuls of germs/diseases.#gag#

But in your OTHER thread you said that you and your mate enjoy giving oral to men so which is it???

You can't get one over on some of us!lol

OP...since you are a Lesbian, from what I recall and here to hook up with men and give them head with your wife,I would suggest that you should ALWAYS give head with condoms and not worry more about thier pleasure,than your STD safety!
That is unless you expect them to be tested and prove they are clean...why take the risk to get some married man off who's wife won't give him head!?

Same should go for men using dental dams when it comes to casual oral sex!

I saw a comedian last night that made a valid point about how women expect men to wear condoms during sex,(because thier cum may be "poison")but would never want someone to place a sheet of latex over thier vagina's in order to give them oral without getting a potential STD.

Double standard me thinks!?

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/where-can-i-get-dams-oral-sex
 onceagain57
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:14:02 AM
This question makes YOU look kinda goofy but if a woman enjoys the act and gets around I would think using protection would be her top priority untill she got to know the person.......as for the sensation...yep its not as good but also if shes good will compensate for that...
 HeartOn64
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:11:51 AM
Why on earth would you wear a condom for oral? what is the point?

The point is at the tip of your dyck and what comes out of it.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/20/2012 12:52:54 PM
hearton64

LOL I love you. LOL
 veevee
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/20/2012 5:04:04 PM
There are flavored condoms made for just that reason. If a woman has good oral skills if feels quite good to the man.

Yulp - chocolate and banana too - both tastes that women tend to like.
They sell them at planned parenthood here for around a quarter each last I checked. There was a huge basket of them in the waiting room - you could grab a handful, drop the bucks then move on. Someone I was with when we picked some up celebrated by blowing one up and putting it on the antenna of the car driving with it all the way home flapping in the wind. They make lovely balloons.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/20/2012 5:33:56 PM
As for a man who would fore go sex rather than use a condom. THAT speaks volume about who he is and WHY his fore going sex is SUCH a blessing in disguise. And I thank YOU.
 Timmahh88
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/21/2012 2:01:35 AM
BJs aren't so entertaining for me.
 ted61
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/21/2012 9:28:29 AM
Most responsible educated people would not think of having unprotected sex with a new lover. Yet they think their mouth is somehow "protected" against STD's? Yeah, thats real logical!

If he claims he can't feel anything wearing a condom, tell "numb**** to hit the road.

What the guy is really telling you is; "my pleasure is more important than your life." That speaks volumes of what he really thinks of you.
 Kohmelo
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2012 3:51:38 PM
I have a hard time believing any of these women can find men who would go for a bj with a condom on.
I mean seriously, why not just suck a dildo?
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/21/2012 3:53:20 PM
^^

I have a hard time believing any of these women can find men who would go for a bj with a condom on.
I mean seriously, why not just suck a dildo?

great idea, from now on the 'new sex' : men will wear a new sterilized strap-on dildo rather than their 'dirty thing' for oral & penetration.. safer for BOTH partners! yaya!
 MyScreennameRox
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/21/2012 4:05:22 PM

"Not only this, I have in the past opted to
forgo sex altogether rather than use a
condom."

I won't have sex any more unless I'm in a committed relationship, and we've both been tested.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral with or without a condom