Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral with or without a condom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kohmelo
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Oral with or without a condomPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

great idea, from now on the 'new sex' : men will wear a new sterilized strap-on dildo rather than their 'dirty thing' for oral & penetration.. safer for BOTH partners! yaya!

...I'm not sure I want any woman's dirty mouth on my clean strap on dildo... I mean, if I have to wear a prostetic penis, she can use a prostetic mouth.

And I now think we've reached a point where tantric sex has a practical application
 TD625
Msg: 52
Oral with or without a condom
Posted: 2/21/2012 4:41:40 PM
Definately WITHOUT! I don't know if you have ever been with a man (NO judgement whatsoever) but I have blown a guy after he had one on and the taste is the most disgusting taste ever!! As I would not expect or want him to put a plastic bag of my vajayjay before he went down on me!
 TD625
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/21/2012 4:44:09 PM
It amazes me the amount of men that I have met that don't like or get off from them. I thought all guys liked them.. And for that matter I have come across more men than I care to mention that don't or won't give a woman oral...strange... and a deal breaker for me.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/21/2012 5:35:23 PM
Definately WITHOUT! I don't know if you have ever been with a man (NO judgement whatsoever) but I have blown a guy after he had one on and the taste is the most disgusting taste ever!! As I would not expect or want him to put a plastic bag of my vajayjay before he went down on me!

They have strawberry condom and THE banana one taste JUST like a banana. AND I get to walk away with out herpes sores around my mouth or syphilis in the back of my throat.

AND I have no problem finding men down for the game plan. IN fact I have never had a man say CONDOM HELL NAW I WILL NOT HAVE SEX NOW THAT YOU HAVE ASKED ME TO WEAR ONE. HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST YOUR HEALTH IS ABOVE MY PLEASURE. I SHALL WALK OUT THE DOOR AND LEAVE YOU WITHOUT MY 5 INCHES OF MILE MANNERED SEX.
 naughty1313
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/22/2012 4:23:28 PM
I think the point is ..yes I am married to a woman and yes we enjoy men so as many have said if you want our mouths on your penis its going to have a flavoured condom on it....thank you ladies.......have done it many times actually with some of the men complaining in this forum and all have left happy...just puttin it out there
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/22/2012 4:25:09 PM
if you are really concerned about your partner's safety you should also never let her drive a car on our streets & highways, nor walk on city streets -

these activities can be far more dangerous than honking on bareback bo-bo
 tricia3753
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/23/2012 12:08:26 AM
dont think that would be my thing..nahhh not for me ....
 Diva201
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/23/2012 2:17:00 PM
Many people don't realize that some STDs/STIs can be transmitted both ways - the person performing oral sex can transmit herpes, for example, to the person receiving oral sex. So men, make sure oral sex without a condom is worth the possibility of an STD! (And yes, it's probably a slim chance but it is possible). Also, some STDs don't show up immediately. HIV can take years to show up on a blood test. And it's difficult for men to be tested for HPV (women are tested with a pap smear). So do your research! Even if your partner has been tested and you trust him or her, it's possible to transmit an infection with or without a condom or dental dam. Some of these ignorant comments lead me to believe that many of you are vulnerable to STDs!
 want to travel
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2012 2:21:15 PM
personally I do not sleep around
and I have never had any kind of std/sti'
but honestly, the thought of a BJ with a condom, is just stupid
what would be the point
 womanwamted
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/23/2012 2:41:03 PM
No condom for me, it takes all the great sensations I feel away.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:18:51 PM

what would be the point

TO protect yourself and your partner. GAWD can we even being to count the number of women who woke up one day with some kind of STD after being in a committed relationship dare I say MARRIAGE for years??? COME if you are stupid enough to catch something THEN have at it. Guess it is Darwin Awards at it's best. LET'S just hope you die off before you breed.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:20:29 PM

I think the point is ..yes I am married to a woman and yes we enjoy men so as many have said if you want our mouths on your penis its going to have a flavoured condom on it....thank you ladies.......have done it many times actually with some of the men complaining in this forum and all have left happy...just puttin it out there

CALL NAMES tell the truth and shame the devil LOL
 no_1_bby
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:42:48 PM

I won't have sex any more unless I'm in a committed relationship, and we've both been tested.

So you do know that the test is only a snapshot of what's going on at that moment the sample is taken, right? And that some diseases can take a long time to show up, right? So are you prepared to be in a relationship with someone, get tested, wait 6 months without sex, get tested again.. and THEN have sex?

Not to mention that there is no way to 100% tell if the person you are with is being 100% faithful to you. Ever. Blind faith and trust is a risk many of us take, and many monogamous married couples end up with one partner contracting an STI 10+ years into their marriage.

In theory, that's a brilliant idea. In practice, not a guarantee of anything I'm afraid. You can only control your own actions, not the actions of someone else.
 mainelyhere
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/23/2012 6:47:24 PM

I am married to a woman so honestly it was just a question...glad to see you hiding in the forum pretending you know something lol
so then this topic is just you being inciteful?
 TOwoman3
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/23/2012 8:16:41 PM
Diva, if a person has a history of cold sores, they can give HSV-1 to their partner with unprotected oral sex even when there is no sore. However, if a person has HSV-2 (genital herpes) it is quite difficult to get on the mouth by giving that person oral sex. Unprotected oral sex is low risk for HIV unless there is already an irritation or sore, like herpes or syphilis (or recent dental surgery). If a person has a history of cold sores, I think it is a courtesy to inform a partner, offer to cover and then abide by that person's choice. HSV-1 on the genitals is usually not as painful as HSV-2 and tends to recur less frequently. So most people, even when they know about that specific risk, will consider protection - and then reject it. Informed consent is always the best policy.
 Tah,
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/24/2012 2:20:38 AM
Ladyboys do it the best, actualy even better than with a franga than girl girls without.

That is what they swear 2 b true. so i cant see anyone getting it from a ladyboy complaining, can u?
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/24/2012 4:52:26 AM

Ladyboys do it the best, actualy even better than with a franga than girl girls without

HOW would HE know men give good head unless he had a guy do it AND he is seeking a relationship with a woman. NOW women if you are stupid enough to wrap your mouth around men's penises without protect DONT you dare cry about what you catch from him. HELLO.
 dannynightman
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/24/2012 4:06:00 PM
for men loss of sensation and pointless
 dannynightman
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/24/2012 4:09:55 PM
the simplist way is to go get tested before and show the results
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/24/2012 4:11:55 PM

the simplest way is to go get tested before and show the results

NO the simplest way is to use a condom. GET tested THUR and get laid FRI and show TEST SUN and have a whole new case 6 weeks later.
 iron_fist10
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/24/2012 8:30:26 PM
Wow, here is another uptight person! FYI protected blow jobs are what street hookers and crack whores practice on their "Johns", so you may want to rethink yourself and your actions. I guess I fall into the group of people that say you shouldn't have sex (of any kind) with those that you don't trust or know. If you trust the person or persons involves, then go all out and enjoy every raw moment. Personally if I feel that I need to use a dental damn to go down on a woman, I just wont perform any kind of sexual act with her. Do you folks not get to know the people you are intimate with? Granted if you have a glory hole fetish then by all means wrap it up. Further more, if I'm in a committed companionship like marriage, I wouldn't be wearing a condom at all. You know that you can get tested with your partner right? If you consider yourself in a committed relationship than you won't need to worry about STD's, and if you do... then this means you lack TRUST, and if you lack TRUST then wtf is the point? So if there isn't some kind of underlying latex fetish that's the real root of the question, than it's really just a big figgin joke!
 TOwoman3
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/25/2012 12:31:36 PM
If a person has a history of cold sores, they know they can infect a person's genitals through unprotected oral sex. If a person has never had an obvious outbreak of genital herpes, they cannot be tested to find out if they have it; so it's true that STI testing can only go so far, including the remark that you can get tested on one day and have unprotected sex the next. If there is a syphilis sore on the penis, a condom gives good protection because it's covered. Ditto for the mouth and lips. If there is a secondary syphilis rash on the torso etc., yeah, only total saran wrap will do. As for sex workers, I remember the young woman at clinic addicted to cocaine who told me if a guy offered her extra money for not wearing a condom, she would do it. I was thrilled that she tested negative for HIV, but I don't know how long that will last given the number of clients she had.
 iron_fist10
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/25/2012 2:09:28 PM
So how are people supposed to have babies if they are supposed to fear STD's no matter what? It just seems to me that all of you people are over thinking this, and lacking moral compass. Must be this is what the modern age will do for sex, make it a mechanical function. Seems like several of you are missing the TRUE point of sex (of any kind). LoL
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/25/2012 2:37:28 PM
lacking moral compass. Seems like several of you are missing the TRUE point of sex (of any kind). LoL

Gotta love the guy who talks of moral compass and not getting any in the same breath.

I worked as a dancer for a about 6 years. I was one of 5 black women in the club. I would love the grooms who came in begging each and every dance for extras while talking about he is getting married tomorrow. LOL Bet those women thought they were getting a jewel. And wrapped their lovely mouths around the penis that just been knee deep in a hooker the night before. BUT it taught me a wonderful lesson. AND if you want your johnson sucked it will taste like a banana or a strawberry OR you can get your happy A#@ out of my bed.
 iron_fist10
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/25/2012 2:52:16 PM
So are you never going to have children? Some day I would love to be a father.. can you please give me some pointers as to how I might go about this with your current mode of thought? I worked in the health field and saw many men come in with an STD that they had caught from their spouse on mid tour leave from Iraq. So, should I open my heart to no one and trust no one? Hell, I've been in war and I can find the ability to trust another human being, when I judge it to be right. Makes me wonder what kind of life you have had. I personally don't insert my penis or tongue into anyone that I haven't gotten to know. I'm not having any form of sex with someone that I'm not in a relationship with. Sounds like your trying to hold onto a small ledge of self respect without taking a real look at the fundamental issue. Maybe I'm just simple minded. Oh, and to add.. I have "rodded" men.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral with or without a condom