Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral with or without a condom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 iron_fist10
Msg: 73
Oral with or without a condomPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
So how are people supposed to have babies if they are supposed to fear STD's no matter what? It just seems to me that all of you people are over thinking this, and lacking moral compass. Must be this is what the modern age will do for sex, make it a mechanical function. Seems like several of you are missing the TRUE point of sex (of any kind). LoL
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 74
Oral with or without a condom
Posted: 2/25/2012 2:37:28 PM
lacking moral compass. Seems like several of you are missing the TRUE point of sex (of any kind). LoL

Gotta love the guy who talks of moral compass and not getting any in the same breath.

I worked as a dancer for a about 6 years. I was one of 5 black women in the club. I would love the grooms who came in begging each and every dance for extras while talking about he is getting married tomorrow. LOL Bet those women thought they were getting a jewel. And wrapped their lovely mouths around the penis that just been knee deep in a hooker the night before. BUT it taught me a wonderful lesson. AND if you want your johnson sucked it will taste like a banana or a strawberry OR you can get your happy A#@ out of my bed.
 iron_fist10
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/25/2012 2:52:16 PM
So are you never going to have children? Some day I would love to be a father.. can you please give me some pointers as to how I might go about this with your current mode of thought? I worked in the health field and saw many men come in with an STD that they had caught from their spouse on mid tour leave from Iraq. So, should I open my heart to no one and trust no one? Hell, I've been in war and I can find the ability to trust another human being, when I judge it to be right. Makes me wonder what kind of life you have had. I personally don't insert my penis or tongue into anyone that I haven't gotten to know. I'm not having any form of sex with someone that I'm not in a relationship with. Sounds like your trying to hold onto a small ledge of self respect without taking a real look at the fundamental issue. Maybe I'm just simple minded. Oh, and to add.. I have "rodded" men.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 76
Posted: 2/25/2012 3:27:36 PM

I have "rodded" men.

I swear ladies it is UP to you to protect YOURSELF. NO ONE else will do it for you.
 gary1941
Msg: 77
Never reached orgasm with BJ
Posted: 2/25/2012 4:24:29 PM
I have never reached orgasm with a BJ I get really close but have never been taken over the edge. Now on the other hand I always get her off many, many times,
Gary
 naughty1313
Msg: 78
Never reached orgasm with BJ
Posted: 2/26/2012 6:40:28 PM
complex diva...you rock girl
 iron_fist10
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/26/2012 6:58:42 PM
ComplexEnigma... do you know what the term "rodded" means? lol

In short, a blow job with a condom is pointless and I would laugh. I would honestly say "sure lets do this" just so that I could ponder how crazy this woman is. But to each their own. As I always say "when in Rome".
 damsel19
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/27/2012 11:50:44 AM
I wouldnt do oral with a condom on. Why bother?? ughh.
 damsel19
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/27/2012 11:53:42 AM
complexEnigma

You are hilarious by the way. Love it.

If he goes to hookers before he is married, he will probably do it after. I like honey and whipped cream on mine....mmmmm
 tomterrific460
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/27/2012 12:04:42 PM
It's like wearing a rain coat in the shower. ...nowhere near as good.
 rigal41
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/27/2012 12:13:25 PM
ha, years ago (and I'm talking like 20) I tried giving oral while he had a condom on..bad idea, tasted awful LOL
 Mud_Lover
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/28/2012 8:36:15 AM
im guessing condoms during head is not uncommon or why do they make flavored condoms? im thinking some of you have lived sheltered lives, with the amount of deadly STD's out there in this day and age, im all for using condoms for all sexual experiences till you know your partner is safe. JMO
 Mud_Lover
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/28/2012 8:47:16 AM
i totally agree with you, if the guy dont care enough to wear a condom till you know you are both safe, it tells you he either has already or dont care if he does get it, so either way avoid a guy like that, i would rather go with out if i dont have a condom, sorry guys if you get so worked up that you want to say forget the condom? im thinking you would be better off to just spank it when you get home, once again JMO
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 2/29/2012 1:13:22 AM
As everyone here knows, I do NOT and NEVER engage in any oral contact.
My advice, is, if you are afraid of catching anything, you should wear a condom during oral. You have as much chance of catching something with oral as you do with normal vaginal, penis contact. Certainly both parties could get tested before any contact, if you want to be really safe.
 smalltown103
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/12/2012 7:18:47 AM
people really do that?
 sexguy2012
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/12/2012 8:40:31 AM
There had been times I had to resort to wearing a condom while receiving oral because my partner was so into it she overstimulated me and I needed to dull the sansations so I could orgasm and ejaculate after nearly an hour.
Sometimes the condom has it's place, she wanted to make me cum in her mouth so bad. Sweet toryure.
This lady preferred no condom to feel and taste, and so did I.
 sexguy2012
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/12/2012 8:42:35 AM
Also the first time she did she was glad I had a condom as she was not prepared to see how much I filled the condom and she was not prepared to swallow like this the first time. She went for it next times except when I needed to dull the sensations..
 leahbn2u
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/12/2012 7:24:14 PM
You know, I don't mind giving oral sex to the One I love, and if in a monogomous relationship and if it's a two way street, for I will need to be pleasured in return if not simultaneously. For one to consider giving oral sex to a male using a condom takes me to a horrible realm....that this person is not practicing safe sex...therefore to EVEN consider giving oral sex to this person is against my better judgement...

Now for those guys who want nothing but oral sex ....this subject may be a new entry for further analysis....lol....

MY VOTE: SORRY, NOT SAFE NO DEAL....
 leahbn2u
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/12/2012 7:26:58 PM
lET ME SAY THIS AGAIN:

IF I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT USING A CONDOM TO GIVE ORAL SEX...FORGET IT....

NOT SAFE; NO DEAL
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/13/2012 6:46:01 AM
One of the guys on my ship had syphilis of the throat he caught while sucking some Vagina in Naples

Court marshaled and divorced by just eating out one bad >> (!)
 LOOK4FWB
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/13/2012 6:54:03 AM
I was reading sexguy's comments above, about being too stimulated he needed a condom to dull the sensatons so he could orgasm. This happened to me a couple of times, wrong techniques I might say LOL

this considered, would you consider but remove it at the right moment? ;) Just a thought.
Not all BJ are equal, so maybe you never overstimulated a guy.
 wanderhouse
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/28/2013 10:30:50 PM
80% of people by age 40 have herpes simplex I, the virus that USUALLY causes cold sores on the mouth. However, it can be transferred to the genital region during oral sex even when a cold sore isn't apparent. You may say you and your partner are clean, but they don't test for HSV1 in standard STD tests. And I highly doubt everyone here is lucky enough to be in the 20% minority of not having the virus. So whenever a woman goes down on you, there is an 80% chance she has oral herpes and she can infect you in the genital region.
 LustForLifeNY11
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/29/2013 9:31:53 AM
Oral with a condom? Really? I would rather jerk off. If a woman tried to put a condom on me before a BJ, I would freak out...thats just craziness people.
 mike.s2012
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:27:35 PM
I have received oral with a condom on before: it was a just a random hook-up and she wanted me to wear one.

I was actually fine with it and was able to cum just fine.
 kingdavid2013
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/2/2013 2:01:04 AM
if some chick was about to go down on me and the npulled a condom out i would just say "never mind" ,, as far as the whole thing about women not liking cum in their mouth ,,simple solution: just let her know whe nur about to cum so she knows to jump up and take in her puss!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral with or without a condom