Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What's Your Number?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mainelyhere
Msg: 71
What's Your Number?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
you need to work on your logic first dear.

In the course of dating all people have bad experiences (i.e DAMAGE). Thus the less people one has been with the less LIKELY they are to be damaged. Thus a virgin is by default more likely to be less of an angry forum lurker *ahem* bashing all men.

"Moreso than not" Lol!
 shygirl413
Msg: 72
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/24/2012 10:24:54 AM
why would anyone want to know that.. I wouldnt want to know that of a man and thats non of there bussiness or mine
 Ratsrule
Msg: 73
view profile
History
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/24/2012 11:22:01 AM
I am curious about my current boyfriends number, purely because he's younger than me and I suspect it might be low , partly because he's young and a few other things make me think it might be. However, being both genuinely unable and very unwilling to discuss my own number, i let things lie and keep my trap buttoned.

I don't think my number is rediculously high, but i'm pretty sure it's more than any guy wants to hear and having had a fair few one nighters (unmemorable ones) during my uni days, i would genuinely struggle to give an accurate answer because i stopped counting when i stopped caring to judge myself on it.
 chromelove08
Msg: 74
view profile
History
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/24/2012 10:12:27 PM
STRAYLIGHTRUN---just wanna say you are very cute so don't be offended by people who like to go as low as making fun of how others look. I have been with my fair share of guys but i am not ashamed. It just means I have a good amount of experience and that i am not a prude. I have slept with guys of all shapes, sizes, and looks so i am not shallow or close minded. I just love sex!!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 75
view profile
History
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/25/2012 12:01:42 AM
Wow, I sure wish I could have found some women with experience, all of my lovers were virgins and the ones with kids were only with one other man.

Anybody familiar with the Everglades?.....I just bought some first class development property there.
 phil2847
Msg: 76
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/26/2012 6:39:41 PM
Mid 60's for me!!!
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 77
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/26/2012 7:04:37 PM
I believe most men want the woman they are dating to be an expert in sex and know how they want to be pleased and how to please a man but yet they want to believe she's never been with anyone but him.
Kinda like the virginal slut.. which doesnt exist.

Every man Ive been with has eventually asked me this question. Its not that Im hiding anything but I dont like to answer it. The last man I was with said he could tell Id had better. I ask better than what?..He said Me... because well.... maybe I was alil disappointed in that it was over within minutes (from start to finish). It wasnt that I didnt enjoy him. I did... but yea well, when you feel like it was over before you even warmed up you do tend to have a look of disappointment I guess.
I chalked it to his lack of exposure for a long period of time. He hadnt dated in 8 months so I figured he was um..... too eager if ya get mah drift..when things calmed down the second go around it was fine.

Men seem to be caught up in having to be the best. But that's different for every woman and each time. There's no set formula for being the best.

At work a male coworker asked me how many men Id been with... because to him since Im not married Im more the "slut" than his wife, who apparently is perfect. And he kept pushing it.. saying things about I probably hang out in bars.. date alot of men.. etc.. and knowing his wife had been engaged once before she had met him, one day I just said to him, Ive been with the same amount your wife has ... more than one.
Well, he never brought up the subject again.

Life is filled with experiences for each of us and Id like to think that each man Ive known has made me a better person. I dont regret any of my lovers but think Im better for knowing them. Shouldnt that be what is more important?
 JeanColorado
Msg: 78
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/26/2012 8:14:27 PM
What he said....
 abelian
Msg: 79
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/26/2012 8:32:52 PM

Every man Ive been with has eventually asked me this question. Its not that Im hiding anything but I dont like to answer it.

Every woman I've dated has asked me that question, except that I don't mind answering it.

Men seem to be caught up in having to be the best. But that's different for every woman and each time.

Women are no less caught up in that. If anything, I'd say women are more caught up in it than guys are.

Shouldnt that be what is more important?

What is important (at least to me) is being able to talk about that stuff casually without it being a big deal.
 bilby886
Msg: 80
view profile
History
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/27/2012 5:24:37 AM
In my recurring dreams I am the only fertile and viable "manslut" on planet of the Amazons. My number was integer and needed scientific notation to be written! ( powers of ten please)

In the same dream I go through an initiation rite to eat the planets biggest marshmallow.

You can imagine how shocked I was when I woke up to find my pillow missing.
This sudden emotion was followed by my hysterical happiness until I found the pillow on the floor - from that point on I was convinced the "manslut" thing was just a dream.
 Capn_America
Msg: 81
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/27/2012 7:15:24 AM

Kinda like the virginal slut
LMAO funny crap.

In my recurring dreams I am the only fertile and viable "manslut"

LOL Funnier crap. What's the road to get there again?

Seriously though, I feel justified in giving my opinion to the OP's question, because I've failed my objective anyways.
What is your number, eg how many people youve slept with is too much, and how many have you. For me its around 6-8, and that's about 5-7 too many. If I could have met a childhood sweetheart, dating her, screwed her, married her, had kids with her, and still be with her today, then I would have been super happy. Its not a matter of sex, its a matter of love. For me sex comes after it. Sadly, I've failed, I kind of feel like I missed the boat....but anyways, that's my opinion. Who really CARES about the number? Number is something you say to make small talk when all the guys are drunk and want to boast, or all the girls are drunk and want to boast.....
 HappyRocker
Msg: 82
view profile
History
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/27/2012 2:48:02 PM
my number is 666 ...

NO! I'm not the Beast ... I've just slept with a lot of beasts.

Before you ask .... No they don't show up wearing a fur coat. You don't know until they bear their teeth ... usually about month 3.
 luvspjs
Msg: 83
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/28/2012 7:45:52 PM
after age 29 no numbers matter haha
 slpboo
Msg: 84
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/28/2012 8:54:55 PM
number is irrelevant. how they carry themselves is more important and their STD checklist matters more (the less ink, the better. thanks). i've known people with high numbers that most would NEVER expect, and others with lower numbers but they carry themselves sleazily and gross.
 Balsamica
Msg: 85
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/28/2012 9:15:34 PM
Lots for me, but then I didn't marry til I was 40 and someone who had been married to just one person for 20 years had a lot more sex than I did, just with a single partner rather than different ones.
 Greg_ITsME
Msg: 86
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/28/2012 9:18:35 PM
why does a number matter. as long as your clean haha
 Capn_America
Msg: 87
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/29/2012 5:52:05 AM
My Number?
My name?
Bond...James Bond....
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 88
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:07:10 AM

after age 29 no numbers matter haha

It probably matters to a lot more people than it doesn't. In the general population it does at least. In a sex forum, on a hook-up website... Probably not so much.

Number of Partners

Males 30-44 report an average of 6-8 female sexual partners in their lifetime (Mosher, Chandra, & Jones, 2005).
Females 30-44 report an average of 4 male sexual partners in their lifetime (Mosher, Chandra, & Jones, 2005).
3% of men have had zero sexual partners since the age of 18, 20% have had 1 partner, 21% have had 2-4 partners, 23% have had 5-10 partners, 16% have had 11-20 partners, and 17% have had 21 or more partners (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
3% of women have had zero sexual partners since the age of 18, 31% have had 1 partner, 36% have had 2-4 partners, 20% have had 5-10 partners, 6% have had 11-20 partners, and 3% have had 21 or more partners (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
20% of American men and 31% of American women have had one sex partner in their lifetime (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
56% of American men and 30% of American women have had 5 or more sex partners in their lifetime (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
 Wullis
Msg: 89
view profile
History
What's Your Number?
Posted: 2/29/2012 8:52:14 PM
I could care less what you did in your life previos to being with me.

and don't ask questions you don't want the answer to...... a direct question gets a direct answer
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What's Your Number?