Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Older Woman Younger Man      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 raquelcortes
Msg: 69
Older Woman Younger ManPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I am a 45 year old female and yes I feel more compatible with younger men. I don't set out, or seek them, it just seem to work out that way. I feel I need a certain type of energy and younger men have this vibe. Lately I feel more in tune to my body and seem to want sex all the time lol. Maybe I have come to enjoy being in my own skin and want to indulge and explore. As long as all parties understand what's going on....Have fun, enjoy! I do love looking at a nice, hard body lol. Who doesn't. As long as everyone is an adult let's enjoy and leave the hang-ups and double standards at the door! Live, Love and Laugh ;)~
 pocketfives
Msg: 70
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 3/1/2012 11:28:33 AM
I know what you're saying. I seem to be getting messages from women as old as my mom mostly. Hard finding traction among girls my own age. I guess priorities are different and maybe mine lie with a much older woman. Physical intimacy. They don't look to Disney as their inspiration for love either.
 reamo59
Msg: 71
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 3/1/2012 7:14:59 PM
Yeah I'm 60 and date women of all ages.I think the oldest was 86 and she was really sexual..then I always have time for a few 20 somethings every now and then...hey I love to bone ,what can I say..
 busmann
Msg: 72
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:57:13 PM
mrs robinson are you trying to seduce me every mans fanatise
 upickumme
Msg: 73
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 4/18/2013 11:47:06 AM
I am probably not what you were looking for but just maybe we would be a nice fit for each other. I am a married 80 year oldmarried gentleman, 5'9" tall, 175 lbs, great physical shape, d & d free, do not smoke or do drugs and drink very little. I have a Masters degree and am retired from the US Air Force. I own a small business, live 15 minutes north of Columbia and am available most weekdays during the afternoons. Sorry I have not been able to upload a picture here but can turn on my camera if and when we chat. I am on the y messenger as Rustyf4pilot.

Hugs and Kisses,

Bob
 Bahamut
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 4/19/2013 7:11:24 PM
that_girl* :

i'm curious does anybody know any good websites that would be preferably dating for older women younger men or vise versa..i'm just curious an NO i dont mean some sugar mama site i mean an actual site thats deticated to that dating mingling an socializing..

There's a site called Ageless Love for that very purpose. Try it out sometime, it's not a dating site per se but a social forum for people interested Age Gap relationships
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 75
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 6/2/2014 11:53:50 AM
I personally see nothing wrong with it,,every woman should have a bit of candy in her life LOL..hell men have been doing it for years an still are..so whats wrong with an older woman having a boytoy..ive found that there are a lot of younger guys who luv older women..
 mosleyonline
Msg: 76
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 12/2/2014 3:57:02 AM
I want an older woman plain and simple never had one and I am on the hunt to find one
 CTRLvector
Msg: 77
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 12/2/2014 4:33:38 AM
I had a fling with a girl who was just turning 40, I was 30 at the time, which was good. Because I think that's about as close to milf as I've ever got (and will ever get now )... at least in context to respective age differences.
 SD2131
Msg: 78
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 12/2/2014 4:54:58 AM
Lots of older men need to be with a younger woman for the very same reason. Often its hard to find a partner who`s into passionate love or for that matter one who isn`t overweight to actually enjoy.. I find myself dating women who are 10-12 years younger because of the chemistry and attraction..Many women, over the age of 50 have let themselves go and thats really a shame, than they complain they`re not able to find a good man. Go figure..
 south_city
Msg: 79
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 12/3/2014 11:08:05 AM
In terms of dating, my general age limit is about 10 years. Although I did briefly date a woman that was 12 years older than me. If I was looking for a FWB / casual relationship, then age is not a big factor. I had a FWB relationship with a 46 year woman when I was 28.
 gtomustang
Msg: 80
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 12/4/2014 7:25:05 PM
Does this one post win the title of "most advertising for sex by individuals inside a forum post"?
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 81
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 12/5/2014 6:49:00 AM

Does this one post win the title of "most advertising for sex by individuals inside a forum post"?

Well, I'm not sure about that.

But I'll bet it would win for having the most derelicts assembled in one thread who are pitiful enough to think any of the women posters would actually jump on their imbecilic invitations of, "i wud luv to bang a milf...msg m e!"

LOL. As if.
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 12/5/2014 8:41:51 AM

I am not sure why women my age have this crazy insane desire for sex---(Post Menopause) frequently...but its true for me and nearly all of the women I have spoken to that are my age.

You are a freak of nature. I'm 55, the equipment still works and I want to use it with a significant other. However, EVERY I've dated in the past few years (all 50+) have had the attitude "Sex? Used to do it - NOT doing it ever again!" So, obviously, I'm picking the wrong women. Sure could use some help in picking the RIGHT women!
 petula1908
Msg: 83
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 12/9/2014 8:28:21 PM
No freaks of nature. Many post menopausal women are hot to trot, but with the right man. No more kids to raise, no fear of pregnancy can be very freeing and sexciting. Some of course had to put up with their husbands for years and years and are over it. Or they have self esteem issues with their looks etc. However it may just be that you don't turn them on. Women need a sense of connection and some chemistry to want to have sexual relations and maybe that is just not happening with you. But keep trying. If you have money and personality you could try for the younger woman????.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 84
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 1/29/2015 11:23:58 AM

You are a freak of nature. I'm 55, the equipment still works and I want to use it with a significant other. However, EVERY I've dated in the past few years (all 50+) have had the attitude "Sex? Used to do it - NOT doing it ever again!" So, obviously, I'm picking the wrong women. Sure could use some help in picking the RIGHT women!

Maybe you're finding the wrong women. Some women feel liberated, particularly after 40. Many their libido goes out the yin-yang. Menopause can cause problems to where they lose the interest, while others develop different strategies to overcome vaginal dryness or reduction of libido.
 TrustInKarma
Msg: 85
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/28/2015 12:44:28 PM

First of all.. you look amazing for being 50. I wouldn't have guessed you age from your pictures.

Secondly, I generally prefer to date younger. My partner is 16 yrs younger than I am.

Which brings me to this:

Its okay assuming all you want is the sex; but don't expect these young guys to be around too long after they get bored with you! As long as you understand that then its no problem!

My partner and I have been together for 4 years. Some men are interested in and actively seeking long-term relationships with older women. And before the sugar-mama comments start... that's not at all the case.

no_1_bby, I was just wondering if you are still with the 16 yrs younger man. Can you imagine getting married eventually? BTW I concur with all your other comments, and it looks like a much younger man might be in my future for the long term as well. So I"m interested to hear from other women in similar situations.

The comment about the young guys not being around after they get bored - that would apply to any man who doesn't have the right connection with the woman. If the chemistry and connection is strong though, it doesn't matter what the age difference is, you won't get bored with each other.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/28/2015 2:10:53 PM

no_1_bby, I was just wondering if you are still with the 16 yrs younger man.

Our relationship lasted 5 years. We split up a little more than 2 years ago. I am currently involved with a man who is 19 years younger (about 18 months now I think?).

Can you imagine getting married eventually?

This is a tough question to answer. Generally speaking, I am not interested in being married again. I see no value to it.

Now, having said that, before the end of my previous relationship, I had started thinking more long-term with regards to our relationship.

With my current, not so much. I adore him, love spending time with him, miss him when we aren't around, I'm just not feeling the same connection as I did with my previous partner.

BTW I concur with all your other comments, and it looks like a much younger man might be in my future for the long term as well. So I"m interested to hear from other women in similar situations.

Good luck!

The comment about the young guys not being around after they get bored - that would apply to any man who doesn't have the right connection with the woman. If the chemistry and connection is strong though, it doesn't matter what the age difference is, you won't get bored with each other.

I don't think I was the one that made that statement about younger guys leaving, it looks like I probably quoted it from someone else. I agree with you. I don't stick around in a relationship when I'm bored, I don't think any one should.

Do the things that make you happy. Do them often.
 petula1908
Msg: 87
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/28/2015 4:19:29 PM
Men in their 20's, 30's are typically looking casual uncommitted sex and if that is what you want, go for it. Men in your age group, 50's, often prefer younger women anyway and if they are fit and financial, can get them.

So yes the tables have turned and now women can have the younger partners and about time. Do these liaisons last? Usually not. But you can have a hell of a ride meanwhile!!

WHen the woman hits her fifties and starts showing her age, unless she spends a fortune on the cosmetics, the gym membership, the botox etc, he would be looking around. Some guys ultimately want a family of their own and will leave for the younger fertile woman, taking a share of the older established woman's assets, with him. Seen it happen more than once.

Aradia96
Msg: 88
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 3/1/2015 2:11:08 AM
I like younger men but I attract older men. I suppose I don't have an issue with either but I have more expectations in older men, since they have had more time to get on track and all
 tgif111
Msg: 89
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 3/1/2015 6:36:11 AM
an older man in his 30's may be your best bet Sarah.

he'll need to be patient and attentive to you while offering guidance and support to your budding career.

the guys your age and younger are too impatient and number one on their agenda may be their own self fulfillment and desires.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 90
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 3/1/2015 12:19:40 PM
^^^^ Lots of “older” men manipulate inexperienced young girls. This particular young girl just posted about having repeated “breakups” with a gamer guy she met ONCE.

number one on their agenda may be their own self fulfillment and desires.

Are you seriously suggesting that this isn’t true of some men in their 30s?? Why don’t you explain how to tell the difference.

Young girls can be prey to older men. You know that, she doesn’t, and YOU should know better.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 91
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 3/3/2015 7:49:48 AM
^^I'm sure she does. But he does give off a decidedly creepy vibe....
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 92
Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 3/3/2015 7:56:19 AM

But I'll bet it would win for having the most derelicts assembled in one thread

Or your patented "burn and turn" method of posting.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Older Woman Younger Man