Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Caught off guard      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Caught off guardPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

And before you come down on me,please know that while I may have crossed the line in terms of my thinking about men who enjoy the taste of thier own cum,I NEVER meant to insinuate that being Bi was wrong.Quite the opposite!

My comment wasn't directed at you personally.

First off...thanks for the tips and encouragment.We were actually standing in front of them last weekend at the sex shop and he didn't run for the hills so thats at least a good sign! lol

Cool. So what stopped you?

Ever thought about doing Live Web Cam for extra cash? .

I'd pay to see ya'....you know...just for 'pointers'....hehehe

Yes. And no. Lol...

We did some other stuff the other night... that was a LOT of fun.
 MTL_Giant
Msg: 20
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:11:39 AM

^^ To me it sounds Farmville.

Farmville invites asking people to toss their friends' salads would be hilarious.
 Mozzily
Msg: 21
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:27:45 AM
I like massaging a man prostate if hes into it, I wont lick a man ass but I will lick the small patch of skin between his balls and ass.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 22
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:59:16 AM
Cool. So what stopped you.

I think it's just how it looks on the women in the picure.Sorta freakish.lol
And having been more of the "sub" with men,it's hard to visualize myself taking on the Dom role,even is I tend to where the "pants" in my relationships.
Yes. And no. Lol...

We did some other stuff the other night... that was a LOT of fun

You two are such a sexually compatible pair from what I have read,it's just nice to know there is such a thing to the degree you have found with him.Always happy to read your posts.BTW...we knew eachother awhile back.Think....'Sub Cub'...and Closer*Deerdog caught on awhile back.

I have NO problem submitting to a woman, but anal play never did anything for me.

It hasn't done anything for you YET!Bend over Rusty Kuntz!
 deerdog1
Msg: 23
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:09:02 PM
I dont forget my friends ..no matter what their aliases
 no_1_bby
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:21:31 PM

You two are such a sexually compatible pair from what I have read,it's just nice to know there is such a thing to the degree you have found with him.

He's a good guy. We have our issues, what relationship doesn't??

Always happy to read your posts.BTW...we knew eachother awhile back.Think....'Sub Cub'...and Closer*Deerdog caught on awhile back.

Yup.. I did too. ;)

I think it's just how it looks on the women in the picure.Sorta freakish.lol
And having been more of the "sub" with men,it's hard to visualize myself taking on the Dom role,even is I tend to where the "pants" in my relationships.

Let me help you with this. It's not about dom or sub. I've said it before, as have others.. and activity doesn't make you one or the other. Think of it as expanding your sexual horizons and not being a dom role.

I know a lot of male dominants that like having their a$$es f*cked. I've asked my partner to tie me down and do unspeakable things to me. At this point you start to get into service topping, not really dominating, but performing an action at the request of the other.

Like I said, when the Feeldoe gets used, I'm on bottom and he's told to get on top and is doing all the work. I get to kick back and enjoy the show. And what a show it is!!
 getanet
Msg: 25
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/22/2012 2:43:08 PM
"Foe me personally nobody can touch my ass."

Your thread about receiving a wine enema today seems to contradict this.
My gawd people, keep your stories straight.
 onceagain57
Msg: 26
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/22/2012 4:48:33 PM
Well...never asked a woman that but have had a couple nurses talk about the prostate thing....really posed to be good but how long can ones fingers be??...lol...
 HeartOn64
Msg: 27
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/23/2012 2:15:28 AM
"Foe me personally nobody can touch my ass."

Your thread about receiving a wine enema today seems to contradict this.
My gawd people, keep your stories straight.

The wine enema was for her.Read your stories right!

Let me help you with this. It's not about dom or sub. I've said it before, as have others.. and activity doesn't make you one or the other. Think of it as expanding your sexual horizons and not being a dom role.

I know a lot of male dominants that like having their a$$es f*cked. I've asked my partner to tie me down and do unspeakable things to me. At this point you start to get into service topping, not really dominating, but performing an action at the request of the other.

Like I said, when the Feeldoe gets used, I'm on bottom and he's told to get on top and is doing all the work. I get to kick back and enjoy the show. And what a show it is!!

Well,I'm certainly not as well educated sexually as you are,but I appreciate being set "straight".Again! lol
 Jaimes004
Msg: 28
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/23/2012 2:28:18 PM
Hell, if it feels that good, I'm up for trying something new......by a woman only though.
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/24/2012 6:20:50 AM
I don't mind it occasionally as long as I am not left with a ruined orgasm!
 WinterIsComing80
Msg: 30
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/24/2012 6:32:40 AM
I've never asked for either though I enjoy both. They aren't deal breakers for me. If she is down with doing it I'm down with receiving it. If she can't take a hint when I toss her salad that I may also enjoy it then she is pretty dense. I'm normally pretty lazy with the manscaping so if I haven't shaved the back door she isn't getting anywhere near it anyways.
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 31
Caught off guard
Posted: 2/24/2012 8:34:20 AM
Well if a guy ask me that I would be tickled pink, because I love to do that anyways, and it would just turn me on even more to let me know he enjoys it!!! Most men will respond" no woman is not doing anything or putting anything in my butt, I guarantee you it's just for show in most cases, in the bedroom it's a whole different story and if given a chance some men will like it. I tell you one thing if a man doesn't like any anal action, he might as well not bother with me! Sex is a beautiful thing and well I believe if your partner likes something you should try it and at least be willing to do it every once in a while and this goes for woman as well as men. People need to get off this "Horror Story about Sex" HELLO PEOPLE IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE NASTY, RAUNCHY, DIRTY, it's SEX for goodness sake and to experience it with no boundaries and just let a mess be a mess then it will be more enjoyable, well at least that's my case!!!
 hornncorndog
Msg: 32
Caught off guard
Posted: 3/2/2012 10:46:31 AM
So women like bi. Gee how do you breach that in POF profile or conversations.
 bilby886
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Caught off guard
Posted: 3/2/2012 10:05:36 PM
Right ...rimming a healthy person yo can still get intestinal parasites -WORMS
OOOH YUM YUM ITCH ITCH

well theres one method of weight loss!

No matter how clean and fresh one has just showered around
"the sphincter" , its the "other side of the chocolate starfish" that these wiggly small critters with their beedy eyes waiting to come out! heeeeeeeeeeeeee! WORMS! NEMATOADS! HYEW!

families: Cestodes (tapeworms) Trematodes (flukes) Nematodes (roundworms)
Shape Segmented plane Unsegmented plane Cylindrical
Body cavity No No Present
Body covering Tegument Tegument Cuticle
Digestive tube No Ends in cecum Ends in anus
organs Sucker or bothridia, and rostellum with hooks Oral sucker and ventral sucker or acetabulum Lips, teeth, filariform extremities, and dentary plates
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Caught off guard