Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Strider886
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Things that cause you irrational/rational ragePage 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

I was informed the other day that staff members at the sainsburys near me caught talking are actually sent home without pay, glad I don't work that place anymore, must be pretty damn awesome.

Brings me to another one.....

People who fall straight into management roles, they think everyone is below them, they think nobody wants to do any work, they don't understand employment law and they insist that oppression is the only way to get any work done.
 Strider886
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Things that cause you irrational/rational rage
Posted: 3/6/2012 7:47:15 AM

I worked at sainsburys long before facebook was about, I have heard of employers doing that, I remember one of the girls I worked with at carewatch telling me how the new manger had been checking up on her facebook, bit annoying when you wanted to have a rant, its a invasion of you privacy, is facebook a good thing? I don't think so.

It's not Facebooks fault that she's dumb enough to add her manager to her friends list........ You can even block selected people from even seeing your basic profile.
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2012 9:09:29 AM
!yletelpmoc ni daeh ym seod ti gnitirw drawkcab etah yllaer yllaer I
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2012 12:24:56 PM
Look in the mirror ITSME ;)
 sprite1950
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2012 11:20:15 PM
I realise how laid back I am when I read these posts although obviously some things rattle me, think I must be less stressy than most people, maybe that's why I have such good health.
 lalby
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2012 11:29:38 PM
Teenagers in a morning

They have gone now but i had the whole mum where is this mum where is that and whinging.

I don't know where they put their bloody stuff!!!
I tell them every night before bed to get their bloody stuff ready
Rant over
 Strider886
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 2:00:57 AM
Kids riding BMX's to school, weaving around the road in front of you, refusing to move over..... You want to react, but you know that doing so will just result in them doing every morning until you squash them.

I reckon they're the biggest reason why drivers attack normal commuter cyclists, they've been tarred with the same brush as the children.
 sprite1950
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 5:13:14 AM

, who the hell wants to work til 8pm on a wed night ...

I used to do that when I worked at sainsburys but it wasnt all day. I did 2-8 pm. I didnt mind because you have part of the day to enjoy and its still early enough to go out when you finish. Some of us used to get ready in the toilets after work and go straight to the pub on a friday night
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 9:15:23 AM
I hate stepping in dog poo! Dog owners that don't clean up after their dog should be taken out and shot! Cat owners whose cats use my garden as a latrine need to be whip-lashed! Chewing gum should be banned its awful stepping in chewing gum!

But what gets up my goat most of all is women that over use scent that makes my eyes water and and difficult to breathe! One normally sniffs em from quite a distance so you can avoid them by detouring, but occasionally one sneaks up on you and your metaphorically on your back waiting for the count and hoping like mad you will black out and this will be nothing but a nasty nightmare!

Women and their iphones rant to come later ......
 Wafta
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 11:05:32 AM
Mel B on that Jenny Craig advert......in fact, more generally, anyone who makes a phone sign with their hand when talking about a conversation they had!

The news reporting the death of "six more soldiers in the WAR in Afghanistan"....errrr, would that be the war that has naff all to do with us?!!!
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2012 10:25:02 AM
Pah Supermarkets and their so called 24 hrs opening!

They are not bleeding open at 10:01 pm on a Saturday Night! Try getting ciggies after that time any day of the week!

Ok - will try their Petrol station, you might think you get proper 24 hour open petrol stations! BOLLARDS!!!!! they have closed the kiosk down early (obviously want to get off home quick so sod ya if ya want any ciggies). Yes you can use the auto card pumps (providing you are not a technophobe or don't have a bank card).

DO THEY ADVERTISE THAT? NAH!
 tenpastseven
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2012 2:23:47 PM
In my last job, I worked 7.45am to 9pm, 4 days a week. A 13.25 hour shift with two half hour meal breaks (unpaid) and two 15 minute tea breaks. And I did it for two years - purely for the experience of working in that particular field.

Never, ever again though.
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 2:08:22 AM
Actually there is a connection about Afganistan and burkas, with regard to President Karzai’s apparent endorsement of the council of clerics stricter guidelines for women, which goes so far as to say, “men are fundamental and women are secondary,” questioning the legitimacy of the 2004 Afghan Constitution’s legal protection of women’s rights, there should be no doubt that the current government means to sacrifice Afghan women’s rights and reverse the gains made on their behalf as a bargaining chip with the Taliban

All that a day before 6 British Soldiers die in Afganistan, there to fight the Taliban that have and will oppress women, all neatly timed with International Women’s Day!
 Strider886
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 2:31:56 AM
^^ When somebody says to me "thank god it's friday" (or similar)

I say "Nevermind, it'll soon be Monday"
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2012 2:09:41 PM
XXXXXXXXXX's at the end of messages!

Okay, maybe I can understand one x on first contact as trying to appear friendly, but afterwards it gets like a WAR of X's of how many x's they can type without getting RSI! I get intimidated only putting one back! If the replies are funny its like a case of overload on one of those competitions where you have to mark where you think the football is! Can't we just agree a maximum of two lower case ones once familiar, other wise it feels like a bucket load of shared bodily fluids!

VVVV thats the one spot the ball! Does me nut in - never ever won even writing tiny!
 ControlledFolly
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 3:31:12 AM
the very moment you decide that pof is crap and decide to leave it for a bit only to find a very promising email comes in from someone who looks ideal an hour later..... only to find its just another fake with no intention of meeting.

Repeating above cycle ad nauseum.
 Strider886
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 4:20:00 AM

It's very irritating when thread disappear,what happend to the gay marriage thread

It's a US based website, they're a lot more religious over that side of the pond..... Maybe?
 ControlledFolly
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 8:16:41 AM
i like this thread means i get to act like an old over opinionated git, which i am :P

Profile photos of women who have their fatter/uglier mate in it. I mean why do that? shows a character trait that puts me right off.
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 9:03:05 AM
Moody Mum's who have had a bad day at work and think its ok to come home and take it out on innocent kids!

people who have opinions the same as mine - get their own bleedin ideas!

People that say " Can I ask you a question?"...... aaaargh too bleedin late to say no - you already got the first one in!

Profile photos of women who have their Fitter/Sexier mate - and then they turn around and tell me their mates are already loved up!

Ah the gay marriage thread ...... I'm getting more and more of the ilk, that if some person's don't like a particular chain of thought, and their reasoned debate doesn't stand up to scrutiny, they deliberately sabotage the thread!
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 9:05:05 AM
I work in a hospital near a large Tesco's, where I sometimes go to get my lunch (Sandwich + drink). I only get a 30 minutes break, what pisses me off is someone in front of me with multiple lottery tickets asking the assistant to check them. They are too lazy to check themselves on the computer before, yet I'm on a 30 minute time frame, to get my food and eat it before returning to work. It really winds me up.
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 9:15:48 AM

I work in a hospital near a large Tesco's, where I sometimes go to get my lunch (Sandwich + drink). I only get a 30 minutes break, what pisses me off is someone in front of me with multiple lottery tickets asking the assistant to check them. They are too lazy to check themselves on the computer before, yet I'm on a 30 minute time frame, to get my food and eat it before returning to work. It really winds me up

Similar here always the same when I am queuing up for some fags, and ya get all these lottery gamblers in front of ya chatting, and getting their tickets checked! it rather frustrates me!
 tenpastseven
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 5:38:15 AM
Stupid questions drive me nuts. Like when someone says "Oooh, are you going somewhere nice on holiday?". No, I'm that special kind of stupid that's just booked a fortnight in Afghanistan. Or, as an example, when a work colleague saw me eating a Double Decker (chocolate bar, not bus or cast member from the old TV series) "Oh, do you like Double Deckers?". No, I'm eating it because I'm a festering pit of self-loathing and want to punish myself by forcing foods I despise into my body. Go away with your inane small talk and incessant need to fill silence!
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2012 6:22:01 AM
^^^^^ Never happened - line engaged all the time!

Train conductor " I'm sorry for the lack of available rolling stock this morning!"

No you are not - you are just miffed when you ask to see tickets, every one asks to see the four missing train coaches!
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 5:38:01 AM
Single ply toilet paper! Companies that cheapskate with this are the epitome of avaricious penny pinchers!
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 6:14:22 AM
My landline rings, I get off the PC or settee to answer it. Its an automated voice "Hi there" or some PPI shit.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >