Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 59
view profile
History
WINE ENEMAPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Or maybe the OP is still on the toilet emptying out all that wine......with a cold washcloth on his forehead!!

OT......I am all for enjoying every orifice that one has, but I will have to think long and hard about the wine enema......or is that insert long and hard??..........

cd............
 Revilors
Msg: 60
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 10:16:04 AM

Is it just me but has anyone else noticed that the OP is uncharacteristic quiet ?

Ernest and Julio have him bent over the stool. Bartles and James were in line first but couldn't get their corks to pop.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 61
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 10:20:58 AM
@ Revs

Ernest and Julio have him bent over the stool. Bartles and James were in line first but couldn't get their corks to pop.

Despite the many retorts which come to mind, I have decided to leave that one well alone. Unlike..

I've watched the show '1000 ways to die' just for the pure entertainment value. Because nobody could possibly be that stupid...my assumption was that it's all made up.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 62
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:29:33 AM
Come on ...

What goes in has to come out.

How long are you going to be able to keep it in?

Then when the pounding starts, the bed is going to be a disaster.

This procedure sounds as dumb as when a fireman had to explain to me why people put hamsters/gerbils/mice up their ass.

It blows me away that there are really people in this world who participate in this stuff.

<==== but I'm going to do it with a wine glass and taste it with my taste buds.
 kja71
Msg: 63
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:40:06 AM
Wait people! Am I the only one that read @ Elgalawatt "I know that the anus is very absorbent when I was in Hong Kong I found that the Chinese has a Migraine medicine shaped like a caplet which goes in your ass not in your mouth. It melts in three minutes and you are a pain and Migraine free in no more than five minutes. I finished the 100 Caplets I brought with me and can not buy any more in US the FDA did not approve the Dam thing yet. "

WTH???? Let me get this straight: you can get drunk from your ass, cure migranes from your ass, and poop from your ass? What am I missing here? What else can we do with our asses?
 Wordsmith1962
Msg: 65
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:50:25 AM
Wait for it ………………there’s going to be a landslide of suggestions.

Hate to debunk the whole vodka tampon thing but it’s highly unlikely anyone’s had any success with that particular endeavor. Think about it, the tampon is usually tightly packed in an applicator, it’s not going to absorb much while still in the applicator. Secondly, watched an interview with a woman with teenage children who heard this particular rumor going around, decided the only way to know for sure was to run her own personal experiment. She said it was extremely painful; she was only able to keep the tampon inside for about a minute before she had to remove it. Said she had a very uncomfortable week.

The other option I’ve heard is the tampon for anal insertion, pretty sure it would be equally uncomfortable, some pretty delicate tissues.

All around whether it’s wine or vodka for sexual purposes, oral consumption is still probably the best and most pleasant option.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 66
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:53:06 AM

The other option I’ve heard is the tampon for anal insertion, pretty sure it would be equally uncomfortable, some pretty delicate tissues.

^^Considering that tampons are made of cotton and vino is a dehydrater, one would think a barrel fulla lube would be the requirement of the day!

Revilors
Msg: 67
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:59:03 AM

What goes in has to come out.

Not completely true.

To be completely serious of the danger of doing this...understand that the colon is the last stop on the digestive train. The colons' main purpose is to absorb the liquid and is very efficient in doing so.

You are bypassing the body's fail safe (puking your guts out) when potential alcohol poisoning thresholds are being exceeded.

It really is very dangerous. Besides being a very efficient and quick way to absorb alcohol...it is also not being diluted by existing and/or simultaneously introduced food or drink.

It's something I'd expect very ignorant people to attempt.
 c_deacon
Msg: 68
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 12:58:25 PM
Come on kja71......you should know that there are many things that we can do with our asses........ Half the fun is finding out!!....;)

OT.........Thinking that since bottles could be heavy and hard to maintain. that maybe using a box wine with an enema attachment would work much better and one could just place it on the dresser top!!..........

cd............
 kja71
Msg: 69
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 1:04:56 PM
CD----I'm not sure how much fun that stuff would be to find out! lol You're killing me! A box with enema attachment? Makes me think of a beer bong! LMFAO I wanna be the box holder!

EDIT@ moonchild....Yes a large box, but it has a shut off nozzle! I think I need a cocktail... OH and not wine or vodka!
 c_deacon
Msg: 70
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 1:11:16 PM
OMG..... I think you already are kja......

And this whole topic of a wine enema makes me think of beer bongs, wine boxes, douches, enema cords and connections, on and on.....

cd...........
 Moonchild51
Msg: 71
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 1:12:10 PM
Careful all! Boxed wine comes in the 4 litre size!!!! Then again? Think of the possibilities? You could pee up two arseholes at the same time! Maybe even 3-some!
 Sheply_E_Dorkinhimer
Msg: 73
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 2:52:00 PM
Interesting stats Elgalawaat, but they are talking about drinking the wine, or putting it on food for flavor, not pouring it up the rectum for pleasure( I cant see how pleasurable that can be)..

Im sure in the bible it says drink some wine ( as in through the mouth) not up the ass ? I think Merlot was made for drinking not passed through the ass for pleasure, at least that what I think the wine makers had in mind? yes.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 74
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 2:58:09 PM
Interesting stats Elgalawaat, but they are talking about drinking the wine, or putting it on food for flavor, not pouring it up the rectum for pleasure( I cant see how pleasurable that can be)..

QFT.

OP - It's common knowledge that 5-10 servings of veg per day is recommended for good health too - But you're not shoving that broccoli up my butt ! LMAO

Side Question - You know that term that's used here 'toss a salad', could it be that...no, never mind. Let's leave that one alone.
 kja71
Msg: 75
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:08:22 PM
I'm confused...OP are we drinking the wine or shoving it up our asses?????? You can't change the rules in the middle of the game!
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 77
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:14:04 PM

A medicine caplets taken through the anus is easier and less painful than a Dvck going through it if you know what I mean.

No I do not know what you mean.

As for one to know what you mean they would have had to have a****go throw there, if you claim to know what you mean, well that can only mean one thing....
 BlueSky444
Msg: 78
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:45:18 PM
I'm guessing by this that threads are no longer able to be voted off the island...

Revilors
Msg: 79
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:57:37 PM

A medicine caplets taken through the anus is easier and less painful than a Dvck going through it if you know what I mean.

I'm going to go with 'Option A'. Taking YOUR word for it.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 80
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:58:10 PM
Mr. Sky? The option does still exist but I am glad they didn't vote it off....1. For the sheer information of just what some folks can shove and where...and 2. For the actual pants peeing entertainment of the contributors! Now just where did I put that cheese? I heard it goes well with wine!
 Hopeneverdissapoints
Msg: 81
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 4:06:29 PM
I am not into anal sex never asked for one from my females. But my Doctor used my Ass for the Digital Rectal exam to check on my prostate. Yes Medicine taken through the Anus hit bloodstream in few minutes and goes directly to your ailment. Medicine taken through the stomach takes long tome to hit bloodstream and 50% of it is wasted in the stomach assets. A medicine caplets taken through the anus is easier and less painful than a Dvck going through it if you know what I mean.

Aparently you've moved from taking wine rectally to duck???

You know there was a South Park episode about this... It showed Martha Stewart taking a turkey...

(Oh, and yes, I'm just playing at being this dense.)
 BlueSky444
Msg: 82
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 4:13:02 PM
I've seen threads get deleted that had much more merit than this one. I do get the comic,LOL effect of having fun on a message board because I belong to a few and have for years. They are all managed by moderators. The system that's set up here where the members can gather together and 'vote' threads or posts gone is simply a really bad way of operating a message board. It simply doesn't work and I don't know why it's taking POF so long to figure that out...Moderators work for free..LOL
 kja71
Msg: 84
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 4:49:22 PM
Come Blue...Don't be a party pooper..
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 85
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 4:50:31 PM
I'm sorry but how many parties do you go to where you're friends position themselves in such a way that they can actually do this, with a full audience of people watching ?

If a friend of mine was so drunk she even thought about doing this in front of anyone other then her partner, I know I'd been stepping up to stop her not standing there with my gob open like a train tunnel.

You had to have made that up ?
 kja71
Msg: 86
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 5:01:15 PM
She made it up! No friend would let that happen. That's disgusting!
 MsMicki
Msg: 87
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 7:06:37 PM
I'm not real big on being drunk.......can I instead get my ass to smoke a dobie?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >