Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 88
WINE ENEMAPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I'm not real big on being drunk.......can I instead get my ass to smoke a dobie?

Post some pics when you do!
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 89
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 7:13:23 PM

I'm not real big on being drunk.......can I instead get my ass to smoke a dobie?

Now I have seen some take a lighter to their ass when they fart.

I believe they call that a blue flame.

So if your butt hiccups after the drinking, don't offer it a smoke.
 Kohmelo
Msg: 90
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 7:32:12 PM

I bet if I spent 10 minutes looking, could find you a link of someone doing it with their vag. Not too sure if it can be done with the ass... but if you try and fail please don't pass it to me.
 MsMicki
Msg: 91
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 7:44:34 PM

but if you try and fail please don't pass it to me.

If I try and succeed.....do I pass it to you?

know I'm wondering what happens if my ass gets the munchies.......
 c_deacon
Msg: 92
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 8:08:43 PM
One word.....McDonalds......

OT......I see a group wine enema party starting in the near future......A whole floor of rooms rented at some hotel for the night......let's make sure that they have a bar with good wine, and bathrooms that work well.......

cd......
 MsMicki
Msg: 95
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 8:22:55 PM

One word.....McDonalds......

OT......I see a group wine enema party starting in the near future......A whole floor of rooms rented at some hotel for the night......let's make sure that they have a bar with good wine, and bathrooms that work well.......

That might give new meaning to the Big Mac Attack!!

I'll be in the corner not sharing my doobie at the party!!
 windchymes
Msg: 96
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 8:45:41 PM
If your ass smokes a doobie.....which end gets the munchies later on???

And....does your butt get paranoid?

Passing it around could get really interesting.....and be careful with that roach clip....
 windchymes
Msg: 97
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 9:11:42 PM
LOL, Maffers, I raised two boys...my life was a South Park/Simpsons/Beavis and Butthead marathon, with pro-wrestling thrown in as a commercial break!
 BrockLee74
Msg: 101
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/23/2012 11:37:06 PM
Two girls, One glass of wine
 riverman7677
Msg: 103
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 3:19:38 AM
It's true. Because the alcohol is absorbed directly into your blood stream by bypassing the liver, your blood alcohol level can increase very quickly. However, one glass of wine is not enough to put a grown man in danger. I think the man that was killed by alcohol poisoning had his girlfriend pour a bottle of whiskey into his anus with a funnel. If you're going to do this use cheap wine, and save the good stuff for those folks that enjoy a glass of wine with dinner. You won't taste the difference.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 105
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 4:15:07 AM
^^^ The comment was more the fact that someone who calls themselves a friend and who was obviously sober enough to be stunned at the action (as she stood their with her mouth open), did nothing to protect their friend.

I guess we all have different definitions for everything. I prefer my definition.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 108
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 5:23:30 AM
I just hate judgemental people.

Can you even see the irony of this statement ? I am one of the least judgmental people you will ever met - but I will act in the best interests of my family and friends especially if they are under the influence and doing something which is out of character and which they will regret once sober. That has nothing to do with being judgmental and everything to do with protecting the people I love.

It may well be true that she would have done that 'even if you weren't there' but that's partly my point - you were there.

And I don't believe even you think that the comparison of being spanked has anything to do with this conversation. I am not objecting to her actions but [u]yours. [/u] I don't care if someone wants to participate in whatever sexual activity they choose to. I don't judge them in anyway - everyone is an adult and if they are consenting to it, fair enough. My issue is that she was not in a state of mind where she was aware of her actions and she was not somewhere with just her husband who could be trusted to act in her best interests. She was in a room filled with people who would not usually see her sexual actions and her friend did not step up and protect her.

The fact that you seem genuinely oblivious to what I am stating - and make ugly and irrelevant presumptions and judgement, is incredibly telling.

EDIT TO INCLUDE :-

And yes, PetyGrace80, I agree, this has been a great thread and I am sure that we can get this back on track to being the fun and enlightening thread it had become.
 kja71
Msg: 110
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 6:18:02 AM
Domo31....Settle down for heavens sake! Talk about taking something and blowing it out of proportion....GEEZ!
I agree with import. I wouldn't ever let a friend of mine do something like that in a room full of people..Her statement was about having your friends back when they are incapable of making good decisions..PERIOD!
Every thread that you comment on you're very argumentative...Find a happy place and go there.
 bilby886
Msg: 111
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 6:37:45 AM

I can't wait 'till he comes back with his update. $5.00 says after 'pouring it in' his new GF produces a straw ! And it brings a whole new meaning to a sippy cup.

add soda and crushed ice then you have a 7eleven "slush puppy"
bleagh!

insert rum balls wait 1/2 hour for them to come out like chocolate melty kisses!

Sheesh whats going to next?
I have seen so many things come out of anuses (from the ER of a hospital close to gay/redlight district.
I have seen a doctor use a cork screw to pull out a small wine bottle out of someones ass, its like humans giving birth to inanimate objects ( think of the evil twin of the penguin from Madagascar vomiting up power tools).
the moaning the groaning , "c'mon bear down ...push! you can doit sweety! " POP! happy crying from the patient (53 year old man) and applause from the ER staff lol. I seen the jackass movie where the guy has a beer enema and leaks everywhere - quite disgusting
well what can we say but be informed, play safe, after that if your boat floats then happy sailing!
 ted61
Msg: 112
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 7:16:22 AM
The story about college women soaking tampons with vodka or any alcoholic liquid and then inserting to get drunk. Wouldn't the alcohol destroy the natural balance of bacteria in a healthy vagina and set them up for vaginal infections?

Women often get vaginal infections after being given antibiotics by their doctor.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 113
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 7:49:45 AM
The very thing that I find scary is that my almost 20 year old daughter and her b/f had heard of this type of thing going on! I was thinking "wow"...where has my head been? Obviously up the ole butt as opposed to vino!
 c_deacon
Msg: 114
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 8:01:46 AM
Well there you go Moonie.....get your head out of your ass and put a wine bottle in there like all the other sophisticated people in this forum........

OT.........I enjoy the fun we are having with this, and it does not preclude any one of us trying different things with our partners, and I for one, am happy to experiment with my dates to see what works and does not.............Now, I will draw the line when that damn bed side dresser drawer is so full of things that we can not close it any more....

cd.........
 Revilors
Msg: 115
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 9:27:06 AM

Lmao at people on here who are such crap holes they judge the people who give their lives for others

So...you find "cap holes" to be a negative thing and are judging posters to be "crap holes" for judging people that think it's silly to inject wine...into someones' "crap hole".

Just had to wrap my skull around that one.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 116
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 10:11:12 AM
"I'm not real big on being drunk.......can I instead get my ass to smoke a dobie?"
Leave it to the Devine MissM!
Just don't lip it! nothing worse than a soggy, limp doob!
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 117
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 10:32:46 AM
We are all still awaiting that update.

And C_Deacon-

Now, I will draw the line when that damn bed side dresser drawer is so full of things that we can not close it any more.

Get a larger drawer, my friend.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 119
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 11:21:45 AM

I was going to suggest a "pleasure chest" hehehe

And pulleeasse! Do stock up on a good vintage of wine to put in it Mr. Deac!

I agree with most that between two people, all is good if they are ok with it, but this? Really? This? C'mon! Health, life issues abound in practicing something like this...I like sex as good as the next person, but will NOT knowingly put my life or health at risk for it....dayum!
 bilby886
Msg: 120
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 11:48:28 AM
And then if you want to eliminate the danger of alcohol poisoning :-
Presenting the AZZ Smoothie, preferred flavour Banana - more "soothing " to the lower reaches of the alimentary canal.

Things that make you go mmmmmm! Banana smoothie enemas! Ooooh yeah - non toxic and sweet creamy slightly nutty flavour!

I'll give the strawberry smoothie a pass -those strawberry seeds are annoying when they get stuck between your teeth! lol

terms of endearment:
My silky carafe
sweet goblet of desire will you offer a flute of your azz nectar mon cherie

Anyway whats wrong with good 'ol saline? Its not like theres taste buds down there!
 ixtlan09
Msg: 123
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 7:44:36 PM
If you enjoy the wine enema, next try Everclear. Let us know how that works out.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 124
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/24/2012 11:43:13 PM
Elgalawaat, this thread has already hit the streets.....already spotted some passed out, half naked winos with an empty bottle of MD 20/20 sticking out of their ass......the landscape will be going through some interesting changes from now on.

I think one of them had gas....the empty bottle was funtioning like a coffee percolator.
 MsMicki
Msg: 126
view profile
History
WINE ENEMA
Posted: 2/25/2012 3:39:07 PM
but remember.....what goes in....must come out!!

oh hell.......now I have visuals of blowing smoke rings with my ass!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >