Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 emaneten
Msg: 38
Drivers licences for illegals?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Well...I'm glad you don't have the power to enforce immigration law. What is the "very strong punishment"? Feeding to lions I guess. I have a better idea. We catch every illegal, train them as gladiators, have them fight with swords to eachother. We issue a green card to the champion. Live on espn.
Lol
 emaneten
Msg: 39
Drivers licences for illegals?
Posted: 2/29/2012 5:32:18 PM
Lol Fair enough Paul!
Cheers
 psytle
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2012 4:57:30 PM
Personally, I'd like to see the requirements for driver's licenses tightened up for everyone, not just illegal immigrants.

Traffic is getting rodonkulous because it's too easy to acquire a driver's license, and it's very hard to lose.

Also, up the minimum age of driving to 19. :P
 emaneten
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/2/2012 10:22:59 AM
This country is so good in many things. but the best in fooling people. even it's own people. they tell you;
"we are a great country. we are so rich that we can give a brand new BMW to every farm worker"...."but there are these illegal rats jumping over the wall and steal your jobs"
and you americans are buying it lol
mass hypnosis, impressing.
 emaneten
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/2/2012 11:37:51 AM
rich- fords, computer softwares, boings, fighter jets...weapons. selling good enough around the world. we're in bad shape because of the economic system that requires continuous growth. when it hits the top potential it has to fall down to grow back again.
 emaneten
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/2/2012 12:27:29 PM
you are %100 right. but no worries, they are working on a WW3 to create new markets. actually it's already happening in middle east. this will pass as well.
 john_in_bh
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/4/2012 9:05:32 AM

At the risk of sounding insensitive to some readers, I see a remarkable similarity in the behavior of****oaches to illegal aliens

Rich- wrong.

Roaches are not like illegals. With roaches all you do is use a little Raid and no more cucarachas, no problemo!
 emaneten
Msg: 51
Posted: 3/4/2012 11:36:50 AM
gringo talked

typical american way. create a problem then raid to solve it. that's why nobody gives a hack when you guys talk about peace
 emaneten
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/4/2012 1:10:53 PM
unfortunately every human being ever lived has a story to tell about racism. seeing people of california republic taking the immigration law to the limit of racism is an indicator that an american revolution is coming due. french did it 200 years ago. what we get in return? 2 world wars and countless battles.
history repeat itself. because people always make the same mistakes.
 emaneten
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/4/2012 4:01:08 PM
I used to be an employer, I worked with more immigrants than white Americans. It had nothing to do with racism. Manager Latinos might also have the same reasons. I'll let Mexicans to defend themselves. They should do better than I can.
People see what they want to see. It would be better to stop the war cries and put some effort to see the good things that will support living together.
Latinas are hot, Tijuana is fun for example
make love not war
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/4/2012 5:30:48 PM

Latinas are hot, Tijuana is fun for example

Go to tiajuana now and you come back full a holes or your head in one box and body in another!

They also steal shopping carts

lmao I found a shopping cart in the bushes n kept it!

Back to licensing illegals its kind of like licensing a pot dealer as a pharmacist. Pot is legal on the state level but not the fed. Being illegal is still illegal on the state and fed level so ... wtf already!?
 emaneten
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/4/2012 5:42:02 PM
Getter, Wow...what a hostility. I don't know what to say, I'm outie.
Forum Latinas! Finish him! LOL

edit: ninja, I understand Americans have those horror stories about TJ. Hearing it from a Hispanic woman suprised me.
 emaneten
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:14:00 PM
What is funny is that people are giving you their personal experiences and YOU are telling them that they are wrong about those personal experiences

what experience are you talking about?
I crossed that border more than the sum of everybody in this forum who talks sht about TJ did.
Plus I lived in Tijuana for 6 months. rented an apartment, bought a car, went out, partied at home, banged stunning hot latinas over 25, learned spanish, made many good friends....lived every moment of the city. some of my american friends came to visit me with their shaking knees lol they all went back to LA in one piece.
I've never seen any of those campfire horror stories.

now you're thinking to say something against me, and I'm returning the quote back to you.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:22:15 PM
ive got a ton of horror tj storys but this is about licensing illegals but since were on the subject of tj ... the traffic there is horrible and if the drivers obeyed their own laws and were courteous it might not be half as bad but then they drive like that here ... no bueno!
 emaneten
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:50:44 PM
guess why Paul? for money lol

I had an idea to live in TJ and work in San Diego. but it takes a lot to get a SENTRI pass for an immigrant.

ninja, mexicans don't have any problem with americans but they don't like hispanics much. I wonder why?
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:02:45 PM
They have plenty problems with americans just ask em. They dont like chicanos either they call them gringos too. Go figure on that one. Im getting to the point were I dont like anybody either and no not bein racist anyone who doesnt try n do better for themselves or their familys falls in the same category ...
 emaneten
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:48:35 PM
fair enough, you're a good citizen. keep doing good for yourself, and for your family. don't worry about the society.
 emaneten
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/5/2012 8:57:40 PM
Ha!? No comprendo amigo.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/5/2012 10:45:20 PM
Go hes just tryin to stir the pot n get a rise out of everyone hell pass soon enough kinda like a kidnet stone!
 emaneten
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/6/2012 10:23:02 AM
hispanic gringo lol
 j_ff_ray
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/9/2013 9:51:05 AM
Goebbels would be so proud of you mamaboy!
 Rabbitman49
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/9/2013 10:13:45 AM
Americans have already lost our country. We have been invaded and our government did nothing to stop it, despite its obligation to prevent such in Article IV of the Constitution. This is war but we haven't even fired a shot yet. As far as I'm concerned, every supporter of any public benefit for such an invader is treason and needs to be dealt with.

Re: # 78 - That sort of language will get you shot. Be very careful.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 77
Posted: 5/12/2013 9:54:34 PM
Is this Comedy Central?
"Drivers licences for illegals?"
Isn't that like asking what kind of coktails we serve to underage kids?
Oh, that's right - NONE.
Same kind of license you grant to an "illegal" - NONE.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/17/2013 12:41:18 PM
"But yet I get passed up on promotion after promotion why..... "
Because your last name doesn't end in "ez" .
Does it?
 matchlight
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2014 5:09:40 PM

Illegal means Illegal, except to the looney left.

Oh, come on. This rule of law stuff is outdated--strictly for tea partiers who admire those 18th-century Americans with the powdered wigs, buckled shoes, and bright minds. Four decades of dumbed-down schools have made too many millions of Americans too dim to understand much--or want to--about self-government. That's what makes leftism so popular--it doesn't require you to know much or think very hard.

The new wave is the rule of man. Ours not to reason why, ours but to do whatever our government leaders, in their ineffable wisdom, tell us to. These days, federal law is more and more whatever Milhous fancies it to be that day. Or, maybe, Mr. Obama is just meekly carrying out the Queen Bee's demands, after she's flexed her biceps and glared at him.

Whenever the man who would be king dislikes a law, he orders his Lackey General not to enforce it, or to sue any state that dares to try; grants his favorites dispensations from the law; issues a decree amending it, as if he were a legislature of one; or circumvents the law through an administrative rule, or better yet, an executive order. And his fellow leftists in Congress, having just as much contempt for the Constitution they swore to uphold as our prissy highness himself, are only too happy to conspire with him to subvert it.
Show ALL Forums  > California  >