Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WINKNSMILE4LIFE
Msg: 31
Men don't like letting women watch them masturbate?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
if a woman is hot and sexy id happily let her watch me as i watch her pleasure herself at the same time. thats such a turn on. do you have a pic..
 NASH58
Msg: 32
Men don't like letting women watch them masturbate?
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:50:25 AM
M masturbating together is so hot and if a woman want do that i will not be with a woman that does not masturbate and play with toys
 NASH58
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:51:13 AM
you are right like to watch and be watched
 Miss.Bhave
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/6/2012 4:41:21 AM
I aslo enjoy watchimg men jerk off, and yes they are often reluctant, its best to start off by telling them you like it, prove it by playimg with yourself ( win, win as they like this and if they are turned on they want to jerk!!) usually this will work and you both have a great time, but sometimes its just the fact that masturbation doesnt feel as good as when hes touched by someone els, so you can try licking around his head while he works the shaft, or you can just try talking dirty to him, tell him you want his cum all over you, on your face, in your mouth, etc.
The bottom line is though that if its not working its not working, sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and move on.
 Justlookingforfun1
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/6/2012 4:56:19 AM
I definitely don't have any issue doing that with an audience as long as you're doing it at the same time. It's so hot to see each other "lose" themselves in the fun and really get into it! The sounds that go with it too. Mmmm lol
 smnlkapeyemp
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/6/2012 7:57:26 AM
if you are there why am i whacking off ?

But back to the question, I think most men do it with the help of other images with which you are not involved, basically having sex with another woman.
 nj1joe18
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/8/2012 8:14:06 AM
Love stroking for a woman who appreciates watching! It turns me on more being watched!
 bilby886
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2012 8:42:05 AM
Masturbation is like laughter, in company it's better if someone laughs with you.

I have no problem with giving a performance, kinda like playin a guitar lol .....but feels better

Its safe sex too!?

Even better ...while I'm performing she gets excited/curious enough to jiggle my little 'ol bag of twin fun-makers!
 russell5417
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/29/2012 5:52:17 AM
Personally...... I would love to have a partner that enjoys watching.

And..........having been single for so long, I feel that I am an expert in that area.
 baldguy500
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:15:26 AM
Gee Einstein....If you're with a woman....why do you masturbate?????
fecking Idiots.............
 JasonDec172011
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:23:23 AM

All the better when they jerk off on ya'!

she has my vote.

put yourself in the other persons shoes..
I would be SO turned on if I walked in on a girlfriend with her hand down her pants or she was rubbing one out..
needless to say she wouldn't get much further than that because I would be on that like a spider monkey... lol
 russell5417
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:45:05 AM
Gee Einstein.......you are 38........single......no kids (probably never married).........longest relationship 2 years........

.........It's pretty obvious that you are clueless...........

......some day if/when you grow up, you MIGHT discover that often times couples will try many different things to keep the excitement alive and well in the bedroom.

fecking IDIOT..................
 AprilTaurus01
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/29/2012 9:06:02 AM
Find out what his reservations are an just ask. Make it known you want to watch. See how he feels etc go from there
 snowstorm22
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/29/2012 9:22:26 AM
stupid questions are always funny
answer it for yourself
 Technoartisan
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/29/2012 11:42:16 AM
"...like looking for a needle in a haystack?"

Ha! Am I the only one that finds the humor in this question? :)
 northwoods57
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/29/2012 12:15:44 PM
interesting! I rather get you off & going, and you get me off & going! your right, he is still carrying baggage! and its the little things that you picked up.
Its very erotic, sitting in the car, fingering you in the passenger seat, dude: FOCUS!!!
 baldguy500
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/29/2012 12:17:53 PM
listen to this poor misguided masturbater....

YOU masturbate because YOU can;t get any...now go play on your webcam ya social misfit
 russell5417
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/29/2012 2:06:29 PM
msg 52........go read your profile........most people have had longer relationships by the time they get out of high school than you have at 38. lol

No kids........probably never married.........longest relationship 2 years, and you are 38 years old?

And who said anything about webcams, baldy? The thread is about people in relationships.

Now go stick that in your "do rag", loser. LOL
 no_1_bby
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2012 4:50:16 PM

Gee Einstein....If you're with a woman....why do you masturbate?????
fecking Idiots.............

To masturbation is only for people who aren't in a relationship? Is that right? Damn.. I'm doing it wrong. Again.

Who do I have to speak to about getting the memos?? I don't think I'm getting them.

Mutual masturbation (even solo masturbation) is a regular part of my sex life. Not because something is lacking either. Which reminds me... ;)
 baldguy500
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/29/2012 5:09:35 PM
yes im 38..never married to the system ...no kids which means i don't owe any ex's child support....and i wouldn't have it any other way...AND i'm bald because i shave my head...AND i wouldn't have that any other way either . Now mental masturbation is just that....just an addiction that peabrains can't get over....Poor ole Russel probably can't get thru the day without peeling one off...hahahahahahahahahahahaha...so highschool man...you pathetic puke
 ariat82
Msg: 51
Posted: 4/29/2012 6:28:46 PM
I always wanted to catch my man in the act. Has never happened but someday maybe I will :)
 Camper2Camouflage
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2012 4:54:12 PM
Now you know another! lol Tony
 Camper2Camouflage
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2012 4:58:04 PM
Funny, I love it and will wait as long as i can just to have a willing audience
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:28:57 PM
I have watched a few guys. Mutual masturbation or when were found other things. what abt cumming on a girl usually pull out and make yourself cum. I like to watch. I've asked guys to do it and they were more than happy to. Then its time for round 2 for him.and I get everything I want
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:36:42 AM
My girlfriend gives me the green light to masturbate on her 'whenever'. Especially when she's trying to watch a movie, sleep, etc. She knows I need to get it out of my system. In an odd way it's a turn on when she's 'not' watching me while I'm there doing it beside her or on her.

It's a bit more play acting when she actually wants to watch me. She''paint' her toes, put on lipstick, cross her legs with a high heel dangling, etc. Then she''ll talk seductively ...slip off her panties for me to come on them.

Bottom line...she knows I'm going to do it regardless of how much sex we have and she says she want s me thinking about her (which I do).
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >