Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bmf00
Msg: 56
Men don't like letting women watch them masturbate?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
i think i love you lol. no guy will ever be bored with that's for sure. i love it as long as she wants to watch. i love watching a women masturbate . if she likes watching me even better.
 Paderic
Msg: 57
Men don't like letting women watch them masturbate?
Posted: 5/2/2012 6:40:58 PM
I wasn't aware women were interested in watching.
 haventbeenthere
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:16:46 PM
a convenient hole. So that's that.
or conversely a convenient plug.
I commend you for sparing yourself from that, but each to their own. Read somewhere a comment a woman made about the hardest thing about (all the words referencing) sexual union was looking in her partner's eyes. Sob. Body communion. Risen higher.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:48:05 PM

Read somewhere a comment a woman made about the hardest thing about (all the words referencing) sexual union was looking in her partner's eyes.

That's sad. I find the the absolute best time is when we stare into each other's eyes. We feel so emotionally close to be able to whisper to each other what we're feeling and thinking. I can come lots of ways but my girl comes best when I'm revealing my most inner thoughts of how much I love her.
 40Golfer
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/3/2012 5:47:33 PM
Nothing worng with an audience especially if she lets me cum all over her!
 Jaimes004
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/3/2012 7:16:06 PM
^^^ Ok, that's very weird to me that you make a post like that and you have a pic with little kids.

Back on topic; If she wants to watch, I'll be happy to show her how I like it.
 shawn45241
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/4/2012 2:29:26 AM
I think its weird. If im with a woman i dont want a hand job from hear let alone myself. I view this kinda like those weird people who want too much eye contact during oral. How is just wanting to watch someone masturbate not kinda weird. Ill save that for when a woman isnt available
 good_catch77
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/4/2012 5:37:13 AM
I know of a woman that sees masturbation as cheating since you are probably thinking of someone else when you do it...

I'd much rather her join in on the sexual act (getting turned on) while I was doing it...if she was just staring and "doing a study"...like the classic "taking notes" then yes I would get a little weirded out. But like I said if she saw me doing it and got turned on...maybe a helping hand or even mouth...then I'm down with it.
 BountyHunterMike
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:02:54 AM
To make suck a Bold and False statment," Men don't like letting women watch them Masterbate" As you can see from the above post by MEN who do in fact like to masterbate in front of a women proves your statement SO WRONG! Your post should have said. "My Boyfriend does not like to masterbate in front of me".... to group men in a general statement is unfiar, no diffrent if I made a statement , "All Women" this would not be fair to all women, now would it...

I love to masterbate for my woman....
 Camper2Camouflage
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2012 7:37:40 PM
What's weird is wacking off in the closet alone! The more you share the better. Be careful the gold fish may be watching!
 Tam94568
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/5/2012 5:00:50 AM
Some men are just too "guarded" when it comes to that.
I am with you...I am SOOOOO turned on when I watch a man jerk off in front of me.
Perhaps some personal gratification while he's doing his thing would make him a little more comfortable...
I think a lot of men get "weirded out" because it's like being caught by your mother for the first time :)
 Pingshooter
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2012 6:57:22 AM
Sure, why not?

Mutually..huge turn on as well..

Reaching over giving each other a helping hand..oboy..
 kickingfate
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/5/2012 7:39:51 AM
I have no issues with it what so ever. enjoyed masturbating with and for Gf's in the past and find its a HUGE turn on for me. If she just wants to watch, then im ok with that..if she feels like joining in and we "race to the finish" then thats great to and if it leads to further **cough** activities...bring it on..just need some time to recharge is all. A previous woman i dated used to ask me to masturbate for her at times and i loved to oblige. It was her fetish and if it turned her on i was happy to do that for her. It got to be quite a comfortable thing between us. If the urge hit one of us while watching a movie or something else that would be considered a mundane activity sometimes it just happened. She would sometimes just start masturbating beside me just because she felt like it. The only time i thought this could turn out badly was when she decided it was a good time to "get her grove on" when i was clipping along at 120km/hr on a major highway with no place to pull over. Not easy keeping focus on driving when you have that going on in the passenger seat..lol

Not to sound like thats all we did by any means , we had a very active sex life and social life, but this was just one facet of it we enjoyed together immensely. Its sharing something that is usually a very private thing a person does alone and it should be considered something of a privilege to be let in by another person to share this with them.
 wewantexcitement
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/5/2012 8:16:50 AM
I just wanted to say that my wife enjoys watching me stroke myself. There are times when shes not interested in actuallt having intercourse and will even ask me if she can watch. She sometimes starts it by getting me hard then plays with her breasts for me while I stroke for her
 MrDubStep
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/5/2012 8:55:32 AM
I haven't met to many ladies that enjoy watching a man giver, I think If anything most ladies would find that kind of Insulting. I personally find that hot *fromtheheadofzeus* Self masturbation In front of your partner Is like 4 play,
It's sexy.
 Morespam
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/5/2012 4:41:00 PM
just ask him to. if he says no, he says no.
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/24/2012 5:08:02 PM
I love to watch, Lay my head on his chest, and kiss,and rub him all over, or play with his boys, while he is doing it. Its expectly great when I am tired and cant take no more.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/24/2012 5:55:32 PM
i think watching a man jack off that is freaking hot as hell
 livingwithadog
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:25:15 PM

I find now that I am very turned on by the sight of a man handling himself. For future reference, how would I approach this, or will finding a man who likes to do this in front of me be like looking for a needle in a haystack? Is this completely weird?

I doubt finding a man who likes to masturbate for you will be that hard (pun intended)... As far as approach, just tell him—and, ask him what he likes, too. Sexual expression begs for exploration, and if watching your man take matters into his own hands is very important in your sex life, bring it up (pun intended) as soon as sex enters into the picture. There's nothing completely weird about this at all.
 eviltaz2
Msg: 76
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:29:08 PM
well if two people like each anuff to get into the same bed i am one that thinks there is nuthen the two cant do together at all nuthen should be to weired or tabo or any thing
 MAB54
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 5:46:38 AM
I enjoy checking her out, watching her eyes lock on to the action....slow purposeful strokes. Seeing her squirm with anticipation. It's such a turn on to perform for her! Even better if she offers suggestions or encouragement along the way or begins to masturbate herself...
 len129
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:32:06 AM
So many people go through life missing so much when it comes to sex . Married couples where one is more open minded then the other. I really never left any stone unturned when it came to sex . Gave my partner a chance to explore her secrets with not making her feel ashamed of any thing she came up with. And man did I get some surprises. least to say the sex was incredible . The mind is where good sex begins , if you can't open up and let it come out then you miss a lot.
 jake33x
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:53:36 AM
Personaly I love to slide her panties off then pull back from her and use them to stroke my shaft, after a few moments slide beteen he legs and go down on her while I slowy stroke feeling the silk or satin of her warm panties on the head of my****
 Love.Notes
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/25/2012 3:41:36 PM
I think your over analyzing things way to much. A simple comment he makes about his ex wife hating to watch him masturbate, tells me the wound is still there. It in no ways suggests that he is not over her yet. Some people need time to get use to the idea of doing something outside of what he was told before "don't do that!' Give the guy a break! Most men love it when we get turned on. It`s a clear sign and big turn on for him. It means they are doing something right! Something we enjoy and want more of. It`s a confidence booster for them knowing that he`s turning YOU on.
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/25/2012 5:13:15 PM
i don't really like a woman watching me masturbate.

its seems like a waste and a pity that you have a woman in your presence and your jacking it when you could be doing her instead.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >