Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Females and bored behavior during sex.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Females and bored behavior during sex.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I've fallen asleep during a BJ does that count?
 rec_diver
Msg: 17
Females and bored behavior during sex.
Posted: 2/26/2012 10:09:04 AM
Robert122077: Just for the record, I do it all the time. I'm usually thinking about my fantasy football team stats when I'm doing it.

If you're thinking about football players during sex there might be other issues. Just say'en..
 Yew4ics
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/26/2012 10:17:44 AM
There are all kinds of things, that can make sex boring. Someone is being too rough, too gentle, the kissing is incompatible, bad breath, ...omg, I can sit here all day and type out sex gone wrong scenarios.
I'm all for communicating and telling each other how you like things. But sometimes even after that, someone still doesnt get it or want to do it the same way the other does....and they just have to accept that the sexual chemistry is not there, and cant be forced.
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 10:32:59 AM

There are all kinds of things, that can make sex boring. Someone is being too rough, too gentle, the kissing is incompatible, bad breath, ...

not sure how "too rough" could equate to boring.....but for me it would equate to getting out of the bed, getting dressed and leaving if he won't stop being "too rough".
If the kissing was "incompatible"......we wouldn't make it to having sex.
If they had bad breath , would we wouldn't be kissing.....and therefore not having sex!
Too gentle?.....communicate to my partner what I need.......if he refuses to accomadate my needs......I'll get up and leave.....I would not just lay there like a cum reciprocle just for his jollies.

Sex is about both partners.......sure sometimes it's more about one....then next time more about the other.........but pure selfishness is not allowed in my bedroom.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 11:56:19 AM

I've fallen asleep during a BJ does that count?

I fell asleep while receiving oral once. To be fair.. it had been a long day, I'd been drinking a bit, and had been awake for about 20 hrs. It was just so damned relaxing for me..
 AsanteSoul
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/26/2012 12:29:14 PM
A woman falling asleep during intercourse..wow...that would destroy my ego, and I'd hang up my jersey for life... fortunately, this has never been the case for me at all.. I've fallen asleep, however
 Yew4ics
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/26/2012 12:59:33 PM

I would not just lay there like a cum reciprocle just for his jollies.

Oh I agree. His question to women was what does a guy do, that can bore us to death...and those are some examples that I find boring or borish. All I'm saying is that communication, as GREAT as it is...just doesn't always do the trick. At least not in my experience. It happens.The problem wasnt me. It wasnt them. It was us in combination.Boring.
I'm with you on not just laying there for his jollies.
 HowRJ
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/26/2012 3:23:37 PM
If I'm bored during sex, I fake an orgasm......
 arwen52
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 5:05:13 PM
That's the movies. What's your experience in real life? Have you ever had a lover act like they were bored? If not, don't worry. If they pick up a book and start reading while you're doing them, that's not a good sign.
 MikeWM
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2012 2:29:00 AM
Its not just a female thing, tbh. The amount of women who think theyre the worlds most adept blow job expert but who in reality,,,, well,,,,, just suck at them is kind of scary really. So I have to admit theres been many many occassions where my mind has been elsewhere during a less than attention grabbing BJ not to mention watching tv on occasion while a woman is rubbing one off in the reverse cowgirl
 bilby886
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2012 4:08:34 AM
There's a great Italian movie by a German Female director called "seven beauties".
In this film there is a scene depicting and extremely unimpressed NAZI female commandant having sex with a half starved prisoner! As I remember she smokes and YAWNs during the act roflmao!

I was once in a similar situation receiving a hohum BJ.
~ well at least I didn't fall asleep! ~

I finally 'blurted' in her mouth while I acted some extra noise (faking multiple kegel pasms, commenting I felt like my inerds were divinely sucked out of my urethra blah blah - charming...)
and rolled over to crack another bottle 'o bourbon.
It could very well be one of the only times I ejaculated but not orgasmed ??

another time during the "state of origin rugby on TV" (Superbowl kind of thing, my GF at the time played with my balls for near 1.5 hours without reaction, ...but when the game was over and we one well........ lets just say I made a few victory laps and she thought she was very nicely accosted by Ghenghis Khans Golden hordes! lol

crucify me if you will but Sh|t happens when you're young!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Females and bored behavior during sex.