Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 grover14
Msg: 456
view profile
History
Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?Page 20 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Long hair or short hair on women, I like either. Don't most people, man or woman wear their hair how they like and look best with in their eyes? Sometimes it's just nice to change it. I wear mine the way I like it, some like it, some don't. Rick Nelson said it "you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself".
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 457
Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?
Posted: 6/8/2017 1:43:27 PM

Would you seriously ask a woman what color her natural hair is?
Does anyone ask that?

Does the carpet match the drapes?
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 458
Posted: 6/8/2017 2:05:31 PM

Would you seriously ask a woman what color her natural hair is?
Does anyone ask that?

Does the carpet match the drapes?

They're going to have to check that out for themselves in person.

I'm not telling.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 459
Posted: 6/8/2017 4:24:04 PM
What about when it is bald or hitler mustache and they colored that too? Is it that hard to grab a little hair color out of the bottle from the salon home with you? As you can tell I sport f^cked a hair stylist for a while in my single days and this was not an unheard of request.
 moraima
Msg: 460
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2017 4:59:55 PM
"As you can tell I sport f^cked a hair stylist for a while in my single days and this was not an unheard of request."

What I can tell from your posts is the you are emotional immature to post this kind of garbage on the internet.

I seem to recall that if a person starts ,and continues to drink heavily at a very young age, their brain doesn't mature past the age of when they started drinking.

Does that sound like what happened to you?
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 461
Posted: 6/8/2017 5:44:03 PM

Does that sound like what happened to you?

As a person who doesn't drink but every once in a great while, no. That's funny because in your main profile pic I see some sort of liquor bottle in your hand. More like a 66 year old prude who just can't ignore a post she don't like as if she has never made one someone else didn't like. Not a believer in free speech? Neither was hitler so it all fits in a nice little circle.
 moraima
Msg: 462
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2017 6:18:08 PM
"prude who just can't ignore a post she don't like "

A post? I wish.

Most of your post are crude, and it just gets boring.

Boring like most preteens with a potty mouth.
 Walts
Msg: 463
Posted: 6/9/2017 4:38:20 AM

I seem to recall that if a person starts ,and continues to drink heavily at a very young age, their brain doesn't mature past the age of when they started drinking.

Precisely why I never have to look back at the good old days.

I'm still there.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 464
Posted: 6/9/2017 11:48:16 AM

A post? I wish.

Most of your post are crude, and it just gets boring.

Boring like most preteens with a potty mouth.

Yeah unlike yours that are so interesting I simply can't wait to read them. <---sarcasm
Don't like what I have to say simply stop reading it. Have a nice day.
 moraima
Msg: 465
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2017 11:52:37 AM
"Don't like what I have to say simply stop reading it. "

You having multiple profiles makes that confusing.
List the names of your other profiles and I (we) will know not to read them.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 466
Posted: 6/9/2017 11:55:57 AM

You having multiple profiles makes that confusing.
List the names of your other profiles and I (we) will know not to read them.

I can't make the same accusation about you? Prove you don't have multiple accounts you are posting from. Baseless accusations mean nothing. I think you are a man that is 500 lbs in a basement in connecticut. Prove me wrong.
 moraima
Msg: 467
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2017 4:54:26 PM
^^^

I see you have developed at least one new profile today telling yourself how great and well thought out your post are.
I guess you will have a lot to write about when you get back to school in the fall, but please pay more attention in your English classes.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 468
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:13:19 PM
"For the most part, I'd say my luck dwindled drastically once I was on the wrong side of 45"

Wow msg 397 , I must say your posts are really great and not only that but .... well thought out !
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 469
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:25:11 PM

^^^

I see you have developed at least one new profile today telling yourself how great and well thought out your post are.
I guess you will have a lot to write about when you get back to school in the fall, but please pay more attention in your English classes.

You don't read everything I write because it is so terrible yet you check it for spelling errors check the posts before and after it and give me updates on it as if I don't know what is there on other threads. Are you f^cking retarded? Look dude I know it sucks being in that basement and all but I bet if they would just stop sending your food down there you could slim down just enough to make it upstairs. I think that new profile is yours that way you could make this stupid post. I guess you got a secret crush on me that is why you have even bothered with me because god knows I haven't with you. Why would my existence on these threads bother you so much? So another stupid m^therf^cker on my DNR list it is ladyboy. What exactly did you accomplish by f^cking with me? Did it go like you planned it? If it did your plan sucks balls.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 470
Posted: 6/9/2017 5:41:33 PM
A 50ish comedian said he had no problem dating age appropriate women.

Unfortunately, he felt like he was competing for the position of last good man on Earth.

I shake my head when I see a woman writing that she's seeking a man of his word

Next!

Like I'm gonna prove I'm not like the others she's met
 meowzing
Msg: 471
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:29:54 PM
However a trustworthy companion is a valuable life asset.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?