Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BouncyBall
Msg: 26
view profile
History
not above size 12Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I see a lot of people comparing weight to height, the difference you can do something about your weight. I think it also say's a lot about a person and their mindset to life, each to their own, we can't help what we're attracted to or not.
 lalby
Msg: 37
view profile
History
not above size 12
Posted: 2/27/2012 11:30:09 PM
They are missing out really how can anyone under a size 12 do the truffle shuffle
 lalby
Msg: 41
view profile
History
not above size 12
Posted: 2/28/2012 1:32:23 AM
Same here im almost 6ft tall a size 12 on me would look different to a size 12 on someone 5ft tall.
 Wafta
Msg: 51
view profile
History
not above size 12
Posted: 2/28/2012 12:20:11 PM

Genuine question....Do women still look at the shoulder to hip ratio on men when giving them the Mk I eyeball ?

I can't speak for all women and I'm sure we all like something different, but in answer to your question....YES!

Nice broad shoulders, trim middle and pert little bottom will do nicely
 MikeWM
Msg: 55
view profile
History
not above size 12
Posted: 2/28/2012 12:59:01 PM
Size 12 or under is a fairly reasonable expectation for women upto around 5'6 though tbh

The fact that the UK average is between size 14 and 16 isnt really relevant as thats simply a reflection of peoples eating and exercising habits not what their average HEALTHY weight "should" be. Infact women ought to be embarassed about the fact not screaming it from the rooftops.

Being a country that is on average overweight and getting more unhealthily overweight year by year is niether something to be proud of nor something that people should change their preferences to accomodate

That said though, it generally just seems to be overweight people that go on about that, the ones that arent rarely if ever seem to mention it
 lalby
Msg: 66
view profile
History
not above size 12
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:30:19 AM
I have a size 10 french connection top...i love it its really baggy on me and makes me feel ace getting into a size 10 top....but i am under no illusions i know im no size 10 lol

H&M do come up small i have a skirt from there that i cant bloody fasten yet can clothes of the same size from anywhere else.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >