Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wantsfuninTO
Msg: 332
Natural and hairy women?Page 13 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I love a hairy ****. Just hard to find women who let it stay natural nowadays
 imightaswellbuystock
Msg: 333
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 3/18/2013 2:41:40 PM
Personally I am not into looking like *a little girl* ...get a hair in your mouth with me..I will help ya get it out! :)
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 334
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 3/18/2013 6:06:43 PM

(Msg #379. Karlove) Buy your woman an hairpeice like a wig!

Interesting you should say that. We were lying in bed and she was touching the hair on my arm. I asked her what fascinated her and she said she wished we could transplant that hair onto her as the hair on my arm is very fine. Not sure what her hair will eventually be like but she's relatively young. In any case a lady's pubic hair is not coarse anyway.
 femlady22
Msg: 335
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 3/26/2013 2:32:48 AM
Shaving is not correlated or related to respecting oneself and not shaving indicative of lacking respect for oneself. A woman can have self-respect and still choose not to shave for a number of reasons (sensitive skin, colder seasons so different attire, etc.). Shaving is a personal choice that one should do for oneself and not for any man or woman. You do not know what you are talking about and talking in such absolute generalizations is foolish and ignores the diversity that exists among women.
 Here4ForumsOnly
Msg: 337
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 3/27/2013 5:31:06 AM
Bald is BEAUTIFUL!

It has NOTHING DO DO WITH humiliation or immaturity.

Who wants hair in his/her mouth?

I don't!

GO 100% NAKED, MALE & FEMALE!
 avalidpath
Msg: 338
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/24/2013 11:24:37 PM
Women that shave are just plain ugly down there. I have seen it and walked out! The idiots here that are ribbing you and telling you to move to Germany probably suffer from penis envy! Society is messed up, especially in this country. The Europeans have it right and most are not brainwashed by moronic men who like the underage look. I can relate but unfortunately women have been brainwashed and just an FYI for everyone, Shaving spreads std's and the hygiene argument doesn't hold water. To me the more hair the better. Czech women never shave. I dated one and she had a massive bush. Real men like hair on it. The rest of you are just mis-informed or dumb. Take your pick!
 avalidpath
Msg: 339
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/24/2013 11:25:42 PM
BS! Google it! Your just plain wrong!
 BronxTale
Msg: 340
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/25/2013 9:09:09 AM
I dated one and she had a massive bush.

GHAK!! ... i think i just vomit
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/26/2013 2:46:54 PM
Most people are just sheep. If I were a rock star and shaved my eyebrows off tomorrow, within a month, half the people on earth wouldn't have eyebrows anymore. Within a few years, there would be so few people still left with eyebrows, you would hear dumbass comments like this " Eewww, I just couldn't sleep with anyone with eyebrows...they look so Neanderthal I could just vomit, and who needs nasty hair over their eyes anyway." LOL

BTW, I think a screwdriver in the skull cap has an interesting look....might also increases cell phone reception! Somebodies got to be first...why be a follower when you can be an originator?....carry on sheep! LOL
 house_full_of_bullets
Msg: 342
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/27/2013 4:20:30 PM

The Europeans have it right and most are not brainwashed by moronic men who like the underage look.

At your age if you see a woman who is shaved and immediately think "underage look" then perhaps it you who has the problem. See, I don't think that way at all - because a 40 year old woman who is shaved looks like a 40 year old woman - not a 10 year old girl.

Real men like hair on it. The rest of you are just mis-informed or dumb. Take your pick!

I wasn't aware we voted you to speak for us. Thanks Captain He-Man!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 343
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/27/2013 7:00:16 PM
I once heard one of them wanna-be radio show call-in sex therapists say that the reason that men like for women to be shaved is because it makes them look like little girls. I was kind of sickened by that. And I never thought of that till I heard this, never crossed my mind that they'd look like little girls. I really doubt that very many men want for their women to be shaved so that they can look like little girls. If they do, a woman should hesitate before getting involved with them.
 Luthion
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/28/2013 12:08:26 AM
I'm old enough at this point that I actually remember when a woman not being completely hairless from head to toe wasn't considered weird and unnatural.

If its okay for men, its okay for women. People only think that its unnatural because that's the image they've been presented with. I don't have a preference one way or the other though.

The whole "men like shaven women because look like little girls" thing is bullcrap. No, women don't, unless you happen to be dating nothing but lithe and petite women. If that's the first suggestion you're mind goes to, it says a lot more about you than them.
 Bookbelle
Msg: 345
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/29/2013 3:44:31 AM

Hairy men yes.
Hairy women ewww no.

Double standard much?

If a guy wants ME to be hairless as a woman, he'd better not be a hypocrite. IF I (hypothetically) go to all that pain/effort of hair removal, you can bet I'm not doing it for a guy who resembles a gorilla. If you expect me to remove my body hair for you, I expect you to do the same for me. Simples.
 Hanoverfella
Msg: 346
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/29/2013 6:22:55 AM
I prefer a woman with some hair, but not so much you can't find the hole, and if it's clean shaven that's fine too, until the stubble starts, that gets a little uncomfortable, as I told my last gf, if it's easier not shaving it, don't ... It's her body
 salty_blumist
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/29/2013 7:07:56 AM
Real men like hair on it. The rest of you are just mis-informed or dumb. Take your pick!

I totally agree with avalidpath. It's nice to know there are real men who don't scare just because of some hair. It takes a woman 12 or more years just to grow a full whisker biscuit down there; and then all you idiot's want them too do is shave it off. What a bunch of pansy's!
 satx78218
Msg: 348
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/30/2013 7:46:11 AM
underarm and pubic hair are there for VERY GOOD REASONS, leave them alone.

American women love to denature themselves, as if it made them more attractive.
 Luthion
Msg: 349
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/31/2013 12:29:13 PM
American women love to denature themselves, as if it made them more attractive.

The same is sadly true of men as well, at least as far as the media is concerned.

Hair on the male is often nowadays presented as criminally unattractive, and men are expected to have completely hairless chests 90% of the time, which I just find... weird. At most, they're presented with some light stubble. The male gender is as criminally under-sexualised in the medium as women are over-sexualised.
 house_full_of_bullets
Msg: 350
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/31/2013 6:44:59 PM

I totally agree with avalidpath. It's nice to know there are real men who don't scare just because of some hair. It takes a woman 12 or more years just to grow a full whisker biscuit down there; and then all you idiot's want them too do is shave it off. What a bunch of pansy's!

So preference is tied into one's manhood now? You're a dope.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 351
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/31/2013 6:50:37 PM
hairy_aloe......Now this is why I come to the forums.....So, it never occured to you that he meant 12 years from birth?......I think you've got a future in politics.LOL
 grizzelda
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/3/2013 5:57:01 AM

So preference is tied into one's manhood now? You're a dope.

It has about as much to do with your manhood as a woman who refuses to remove her hair is disgusting....
 house_full_of_bullets
Msg: 353
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/3/2013 4:43:16 PM
It has about as much to do with your manhood as a woman who refuses to remove her hair is disgusting....

I don't argue that. I have a preference - it doesn't mean:
a) that my preference is for everyone or
b) if you don't feel the same about this as I do, then you must be an idiot.
c) any woman who doesn't shave is disgusting.

That's like saying only real men drive blue cars, or only child molesters own green houses.
 iola345
Msg: 354
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/3/2013 5:02:45 PM
I feel this thread is full of disagreements that really at the end of the day don't matter much because it is a PERSONAL PREFERENCE and to each his/her own.

Kinda reminds me of that "Racial Preference" thread where some are offended by others choices in who they are/aren't attracted to.

Again, personal preference as to whom & what one chooses to be with behind closed doors (with mutual consent; Lets just make that clear in case some folks feel like digging into semantics now too ) . ... Dunno why others would take such great offense at something so personal and which has nothing to do with their own personal life really. lol
Msg: 355
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/3/2013 5:08:38 PM
The Hairy Ass Beaver days are a thing of the past!!! And Thank Goodness!!!
 cansey87
Msg: 356
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/8/2013 12:52:05 PM

I haven't met a woman that didn't want a man completely hairless if possible. It's just the way it is. I'm not sure why anyone would like a lot of pubic hair anyway. It holds odor, hides a persons genitals and it's just plain disgusting during oral sex. Personally I don't really care as long as it isn't out of control. I get a kick out of the hair lovers that get all defensive and make sick comments about people that shave as if they like kids. Guess we know what your perverted minds are always dwelling on. Does that mean that you love bestiality? Two can play that game.

True. Hair traps sweat and causes odor down there which can be quite disgusting during oral. This is more of a hygiene issue than an issue of someone looking like a kid cause in actual fact big difference between adult and kids' Vag, even if the adult is clean shaven. Well if the hairy ones are able to take care of themselves and make sure it's clean down there, not sweat and stinky, then kudos to them, to each their on but I personally prefer my partner to keep his hair to a minimum down, it even makes the schlong look bigger
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 357
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/8/2013 7:02:21 PM
In the US, big bush went out in the 70's along with the funky mustache. Some European women still sport the beastly look. I prefer modern day neatly trimmed & or shaved beach wear attire though.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >