Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 358
Natural and hairy women?Page 14 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
yuck eww a hairy woman is very unsexy
 platypus_man
Msg: 359
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/10/2013 2:02:38 AM
Before anyone gets upset because I prefer a woman with a hairless body, remember that most women have similar physical preferences. I have yet to meet a woman who loves a guy with a really hairy back. None. Zero. Of course, those women will defend their preferences, while also complaining that men find some physical things a turn off that stops us from wanting women with those attributes. To each their own.
 LetTheRhymesFlow
Msg: 360
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 12/2/2013 5:14:56 PM
At the end of the day it simply boils down to individual preference. That's part of being human. Some guys like 'em shaved, other guys don't. It's been interesting reading over the 17 pages of this topic.

Personally, I just don't like it when a woman starts effing around shaving stuff off down there. There is something to be said of the woman who is confident in her true natural self... to me that's a beautiful thing. Now... don't get me wrong... hairy legs would kinda trip me out.... but the "hair down there", the "fro down below".... Colonel Angus likes to rest his head down at the shady thicket :-) It's kind of an awkward subject to bring up to a female, but you know what? I do it anyway. Very subtly.

I've oft thought I should date a hippie. But, I don't live the hippie lifestyle so I doubt a hippie would date me lol.
 sweetpe4u
Msg: 361
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 12/2/2013 6:32:44 PM
Take a yoga class! I see plenty of hairy females there.
 LetTheRhymesFlow
Msg: 362
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 12/3/2013 12:41:45 PM

Take a yoga class! I see plenty of hairy females there.

Lol, hmmm, never thought of that, what a great idea!!! I hope the OP sees that.

Ok, really though, I just prefer some hair down below. Now, the whole hairy arms/legs thing would be too over the top for me, but a bush looks normal to me and kinda entices me to see whats awaits thru the forest.

But whatever, the hair or the lack thereof is not a deal breaker for me like it seems to be for some people on here. In the end, I hope everyone finds someone of their preference.
 elklover13
Msg: 363
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 12/9/2013 2:41:06 PM
American women for whatever reason decided natural was wrong. I can only assume it started in the 20th century. I talk to plenty of women back in college that are from other countries that tell me natural is the normal way in their country.
 nodrama4meever
Msg: 364
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 12/29/2013 11:16:32 AM
I absolutely love a full hairy bush . Unkept all the way front to back . I'm going through a divorce and it. Looks like it going to be you tough to find a woman who doesn't save at all down below . Hairy pits are cool . But hairy legs to me is a little to masculine for my taste . Where are the nice normal thick bush beauties at . J
 nodrama4meever
Msg: 365
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 12/29/2013 11:20:01 AM
I hate auto correct. Please excuse the grammer errors and spelling errors
 GJBrown
Msg: 366
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 12/29/2013 11:34:46 AM
someone brought up the double standard thing but..
Too hairy Bush = No oral from this guy!
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 12/29/2013 8:06:56 PM
Sheesh. How in the world did people ever manage to be intimate before this pubic shaving craze? Here's an interesting piece about the health risks of removing what nature intended:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/04/03/shaving-pubic-hair.aspx

It covers a lot of ground, including:

"As director of the health centre at Western University in Washington State, US, she has seen the consequences. 'Pubic hair removal naturally irritates and inflames the hair follicles, leaving microscopic open wounds. Frequent hair removal is necessary to stay smooth, causing regular irritation of the shaved or waxed area. When that is combined with the warm, moist environment of the genitals, it becomes a happy culture media for some of the nastiest bacterial pathogens.'...

In her practice it is not unusual to find patients with boils and abscesses on their genitals from shaving as well as cellulitis, an infection of the scrotum, labia or penis from shaving or from having sex with someone infected. Herpes is also an increased risk 'due to the microscopic wounds being exposed to virus carried by mouth or genitals.' 'It follows that there may be vulnerability to the spread of other sexually transmitted diseases as well,' she says.[\quote]

I know I've said it years and pages ago on this thread, but count me as a guy who appreciates natural in a woman.

Dave
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 1/4/2014 11:27:12 AM
^ Those people in the Naked & Afraid episodes...I wonder about those. Bare lips, and balls, and anus, etc, right on the ground, or the pool of water, etc. I'd worry about that. And don't do that damn show in the Amazon. That place will kill you easily even with clothes on. (And the one guy on one show said "a jelly just tagged me on my junk. Ha!)
 dongiovanni33
Msg: 369
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 3/5/2014 4:42:12 PM
Hi, how's it going?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 370
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 3/5/2014 4:44:11 PM
Oh no. It's back. The phantom of the forums...the mysterious "hi hows it going" popping up in a thread.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 371
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 3/15/2014 5:41:19 AM
Jungle or not...its the womans progative...I enjoy it all.....lol
 m14shooter
Msg: 372
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/3/2014 12:55:43 PM
Google hirsute dating you will find what you want.
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 373
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/4/2014 5:24:57 PM
Checking back on this topic....Posted a long time ago......
So my question is, If I tend to have issues and/or irritation with shaving downstairs, should I even bother
trimming my hairs back along the sides of my light ruff before going to the beach this weekend?
I don't go often to the beach, but maybe I could just kinda tuck it inside the suit as much as possible....

And for the record, I like my hair petted and pulled. That's kinda freaky I suppose?
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 374
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/4/2014 6:01:54 PM
Well....both, now that you mention it. But I am referring to my "kitty". But it's not painful, it's truly not!
Now if you're going off subject to spankings? Then all I can say is that I will someday, one day, be 100. lol
So. Do I tuck, trim or shave for the beach? hmmm? Forumites? Verdict please.
 gtomustang
Msg: 375
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/4/2014 9:55:42 PM
1)how energetic will you be at the beach--ie, can the tucked-in, get untucked?

2)more importantly, will there be children? sad to say, there are times where trying to avoid a innocent child's question, "mommy, why is x?" is prudent, not just prude. Of course, if one's sunbathing and doesn't have one's legs splayed out to avoid pale areas inside the thighs, I guess its not going to be anything noticed. but, you know how some parents can be about their children discovering things...
 ohenryx
Msg: 376
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/5/2014 10:54:50 AM
My response to this question has always been, “When I get that close to heaven, I really don’t care if it comes with wall to wall carpet or hardwood floors.” (smile)

I do believe that it’s better (health wise) to leave well enough alone.

Specifically for Ms SpittyKitty, if you’re bushy, you might want to trim it back a little before wearing a bikini. But not shave, just trim.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 377
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/5/2014 12:38:52 PM

Do I tuck, trim or shave for the beach? hmmm? Forumites? Verdict please.

Shave it all. Then go commando with a dress.
 ozsealady1
Msg: 378
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/6/2014 2:31:05 AM
Mother nature is a clever woman.
She has given us all options.

Do whatever you feel most comfortable.
For me... trim.

And if I may.....

Skin to skin with a stubbly man is eeerk.
Face.. ok
Elsewhere .. No thank you.

Give me natural any day.

Did see a beautician advertising Vagdazzleing.

Had to look that one up.

Handy if you are a stripper or exotic dancer I suppose.
Uncomfortable, painful and potentially dangerous otherwise.

JoggerGirl02
Msg: 379
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/6/2014 5:00:49 AM
I had a full bush when I was married......it's no wonder my husband left me.....
 Bahamut
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/12/2014 11:21:22 PM
I prefer a woman to be fully natural, nothing shaved or trimmed below the neck.

Unfortunately, even if a woman is open to letting her bush grow the grand majority will refuse on any other area. I can live with that, but I can't live with stubble scratching up my face when going down. A nice soft patch of hair feels nice, and anyone who says it gets in their mouth has been doing it wrong.
 ohenryx
Msg: 381
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/13/2014 10:04:51 AM

I prefer a woman to be fully natural, nothing shaved or trimmed below the neck.

I wouldn’t go quite that far. I have no problem with “natural” for the pubic hair, but bushy armpits – no.

anyone who says it gets in their mouth has been doing it wrong.

I beg to differ. I quite often get hairs stuck in my teeth, and I really don’t think I’m doing anything wrong. Are you saying that you approach this with great caution, picking your way through the forest, using utmost care to avoid getting any hair in your mouth? That doesn’t sound like any fun to me!
 Foodnmusicguy
Msg: 382
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 5/13/2014 10:12:31 AM
Call me whacko but I actually think a thick bush up top looks SEXY !
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >