Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vectorpalmbeach
Msg: 105
Natural and hairy women?Page 5 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
I think natural & hairy women look fantastic, with the exception of legs although stubble there is perfectly fine:)
 want to travel
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/12/2012 1:55:38 PM
when I was a kid, we would go to Europe, every other year,I remember asking my aunt, if men didn't find hair under arms, gross, she said, they never looked , when they where having fun
I had two women, that did not shave at all
one was because I asked her to stay natural, the other, a student,and activist
both were amazing, very hot
 joemetro3
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/13/2012 2:04:33 AM
omg no gotta shave its not 1970.....
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/13/2012 11:33:27 AM
This newer generation of men just aren't as mechanical as us older guys. They complain about choking or getting hair balls in their throat or hair in their teeth. A natural coochie would have to come with step by step safety warnings and instuctions on how to part the hair in the middle......no surprise to me though, even bananas have to come with directions these days.
 want to travel
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/13/2012 12:01:13 PM
funny, all these men, that think shaved is cleaner.....
why not go out with a woman that takes regular showers....
I did not realize there were so many men that, picked up, women with bad bathing habits lol
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/13/2012 12:29:42 PM
RIPTIDE59, Well, I guess your reply proves my point....it's all about physics or mechanics. This is going to sound real complicated, but try to hang with me. LOL

Do you like to smell a womans head hair after they shampoo?....I thought so. Do you think it has anything to do with her breath?....I hope not!

If you'll just date women that bathe regular, you won't have problems with smelly anything on the outside.....the inside is a different story......that's where bad odors come from....and guess what, no hair grows in there!

Sounds like you care very little for bananas also.....peel off that outer layer, they are so much better that way!
 tensail
Msg: 111
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/13/2012 10:55:26 PM
yeah naturally hairy girls r sexy, its sure is a turn on- n vey know it 2 mmm!
 JSF0710
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/13/2012 11:01:14 PM
I know that personally, I have always believed that men are the gender that is supposed to have body hair.
Trimmed & always well manicured, of course, but that is just what I have known.
It is 'womanly' to be smooth & shaved clean
The men have the hair
The women are bare.
Simple as that
 Atomic_Twat_Muffin
Msg: 113
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/14/2012 10:03:40 AM
I'm surprised the human race is still procreating with all these demands on how someone's hair down there is coiffed. My goodness, how did anyone have sex before 1999???? Just part the hair and get on with it already. LOL
 jepcom26
Msg: 114
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/14/2012 10:13:14 AM
its nicer when a woman dont shave down there, i like when she lets me feel her bush, i can tell where her clit is by how much hair is down there and when licking her, its a real treat to slurp and know i am doing what is going to be very wet and very pleasureable.
 want to travel
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/14/2012 10:31:00 AM
What ATOMIC twat said.....
and you guy above her, are you the same Man(?), that told every woman he met to get breast implant, when that was the fetish, you know the same ones that died of cancer ! or are so worried there not perfect
 ladysnake4
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/29/2012 11:54:01 AM
Okay someone tell me why i cannot find one of these men that like hair I hate shaving and maintaining. I am naturally pretty fuzzy? Legs yes under arms for sure but bush ouch and itchy .....
 want to travel
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/29/2012 12:22:52 PM
try, any man.....
this stupid, ugly shaving fetish, is very new, only been around for a tiny amount of time, in our history
the truth is men, and I think women, are interested in the person, sexual drive, and imagination, more then any 'fetish 'that is in style
men, and women have been brainwashed into thinking, shaved is clean, or sexy
its not at all
its gross take away from the individual beauty of a woman!
more women just have to let it grow out
men will still be crazy about sex
 Postpunker84
Msg: 119
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/29/2012 1:10:25 PM
I think this topic is hilarious considering just as I've been told as a fat woman that, some men will like my body type, some also like shaven & unshaven vaginas.

It all comes down to preference b/c there's NO perfect people on this Earth & there's NO right from wrong when it comes to appearance & who's beautiful or not. Who is anyone to really judge? You like what you like & if you don't like it, there's someone out there who does...
 want to travel
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/30/2012 4:56:37 AM
are you the guy i heard about who hangs out at the public school, offering candy to girls without hair
cause its a turn off lol
all women have hair,(they shave)
kids don't
so change your comment to you like women who shave, its much less creepy
 DoeEyedGal4u
Msg: 122
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:00:49 AM
I can't stand shaving my legs ...too much surface area to cover! I only have time to do that once a month. But I can't stand hairy pits & a big bush on myself, so I shave the pits at least three times a week and trim the bush as needed. It's especially important here is SE Texas, since we have about nine and a half to ten months of the year when the average temps are above 75ºF.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 6/30/2012 12:16:33 PM

Okay someone tell me why i cannot find one of these men that like hair I hate shaving and maintaining. I am naturally pretty fuzzy? Legs yes under arms for sure but bush ouch and itchy .....

Here! :)
 CptIronJack
Msg: 124
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/1/2012 7:56:18 AM
Take heart, the shaved seems to be going out of style :)
 sdt69927
Msg: 125
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/1/2012 8:49:56 AM
i simply love women who are hairy-it looks like im not giving oral to a baby-it is very much a turn on-why-i think it is bred into our syke that women al natural look better
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 126
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:28:50 AM
I too prefer natural on a man.
I've gone different ways on myself just to try new things. But prefer it long enough to be pulled on. heh heh
Just another one of my kinky quirks I guess. But, I'm pretty flexible. Willing to please myself and my man.

I do tend to trim it in somewhat. Mostly on the lower area.
This also keeps it cooler and drier since I live in a hot, humid area.

I will break out my razor at least once a week and shave my legs and underarms, (whether I want to or not) so as not to gross myself or anyone else out. :)

Here's a slighty freaky tale:
I did let it ALL grow out for A WHOLE MONTH once right after my divorce because I was all PO'd at men in general and was acting out. But it started waving around in the wind one day and I grossed myself out and so dug out the ole razor and got to it. That was wierd. NOT shaving anywhere. I like my legs and pits shaved better.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/1/2012 12:21:49 PM

I do tend to trim it in somewhat. Mostly on the lower area.
This also keeps it cooler and drier since I live in a hot, humid area.

Ugh..the heat..whew..last two days have been killers.

Pubic hair, body hair..is the last bit of "animal" visually seen.
If my woman wanted to remain hairy..I'm all for it.
If she wanted to trim..I'd gladly help.
Shaved..again..I'd gladly help.

Me, personally with my body..I like my balls shaved, and around the base, and neatly trimmed, for heat purposes.
I've gone completely bald it was very erotic when making love..and was exciting to my love as well.

Whatever it takes to keep the sex interest up..(like I need that..NO!..LOL)
 bilby886
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/2/2012 11:02:19 AM
sweat hairy crevices OoOoh yeah!
 want to travel
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/2/2012 1:13:20 PM
I Don't know
I am at a point, were, I don't think I would be asking too much, of a woman to have a bush......
I just don't like most shaved women, the way it looks, it taking something I have always found to be amazing and beautiful, super sexy,and turning it into something ..well not so soft, and clean (ingrown hairs, yuk, razor burn yuk, sand parer feel to it yuk)

men have a right to a woman, that will give, or meet half way too, don't we???
 Lovadobe
Msg: 130
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:07:26 PM
Laser hair removal.....
best thing invented recently
 snuggie_boo
Msg: 131
Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:59:16 PM
Natural for me....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >