Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a "real" woma      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 26
Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
im sorry .. but when dating me its what you were born as .. now i wont discriminate socially against a trans whatever but if you have ever been a boy and i know it.. i wont date you final word
 barefootkitten
Msg: 27
Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.
Posted: 7/16/2012 2:09:11 PM

There is mounting evidence that these types are actually dual zygote conjoined twins with a normalized distribution of body parts that are anatomically correct..... So the person could have a female brain and female secondary features such as fat distribution etc.... and still have the primary sex organs as a male.... the only way to be sure is to take tissue samples from each body organ and do a DNA test on each internal organ/body part looking for a mismatch...
Just saying, conjoined twins CANNOT have male and female features. Conjoined twins are identical twins that did not fully separate. Identical twins have the same DNA, and therefore, it is impossible to have identical/conjoined twins of different genders. If you have twins of different genders, then it was due to two separate eggs being fertilized by two separate sperm. Fraternal twins have their own separate amniotic sacs, and so cannot become fused. So, what you are saying is genetically impossible.

As for transexuals -- to each their own. If they don't interest you, don't date them, otherwise, who cares?
 deerdog1
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/16/2012 2:52:26 PM
Lucialovable.. still got a lot to prove havent you sweety ..im happy that you are more happy since your transformation ..however your posts revel that you still have demons residing in your psyche .. you seem to think that your surgeon has made a better mousetrap/vagina .. but nature has been making them for a few million years . so leave these women who have OEM vagina's alone and be happy with your after market vagina ..my moneys on the real thing baby... IE my moneys on the real monkey lol
 TaureanQueen1990
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/16/2012 3:16:45 PM
Everyone is different. You might not be attracted to Trans people, but you should be respectful to them because they are still human beings rather than acting like immature junior high students. But like I said everyone is different. Not everyone can be rational mature adults.
 Feather21
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/16/2012 3:31:13 PM
What is M2F?

What is a M2F

I need more words, I need more words, I need more words, I need more words.
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/16/2012 4:07:59 PM
A man born a man is still a man. I dont care how much surgery you have to alter the appearance. You are still a man.

You can do whatever you want to the outside appearance. You are still a man.
You think like a man, you have a man's chromosones. You are a man.

You can "fake" your movements to make yourself appear feminine. You can do whatever to over exagerate feminine moves. You are still a man.

IMO, you, the OP, are having sex with a man. It would be no different if he had some "mutilation" or surgery to remove something else because of a deformity or whatever. He is still a man. You are having sex with a man.
Just because you exchanged a part does not change who HE is. He is a man.
If he had cancer and lost his penis because of it, would he be a man? Yes.
He is a man.

You can make yourself believe whatever you want to allow yourself to accept what you want. But he is a man. Accept what you will for yourself, only stop trying to convince yourself that its "ok"... she looks like a female.
He is a man.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/17/2012 4:53:47 AM
'Genetic' women tend to lose the elasticity in their skin after a certain age, whereas transwomen(having had their vaginas surgically created) remain tighter for much longer. Perhaps this is why yours appears looser/lower sweetie ;-)

And this isn't combative,competitive or judgemental?

"Sweetie"?

So condescending.

deerdog1
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/17/2012 6:54:10 AM
: lucialovable

\ my comments were not by design to make you feel bad or to be hurtful.. like i said in my first post i would be honored to have you or a transgender person as a friend..but as a lover I could never get over the fact that you were once male .. I dont see that as bigoted just a mater of who i am
so I am going to post now as your friend giving you advice .. my second post was in admonishment of your catty condescending replies to other posters .. minorities like yourself feel that when others in the majority dont understand or accept what makes them in the minority they are bigoted ..not true .. you are the one different it is your responsibility to show others that you are a good person despite your difference .. its not our responsibility to just accept everything/everyone as good .. this is a big downfall of the gay community.. instead of trying to help people understand them they want to force people to accept them as normal .. well you guys are not normal ..not bad but until you are in the majority not normal ..so you come off as telling everyone that was born a female they were inferior .. you come off as telling every guy who wants not to have sex with a transgender woman that they dont know what they are missing ...well who i have sex with is preference and preference only... you would be better served to explain your stance and show that you are good in spite of your difference
as i said if you were near me I would be honored to have you as a friend .. i would not be ashamed to call you my friend ..i would not be ashamed of your difference .. i would accept you as a woman ..but just like my woman friends that are taller than me ..i wont sleep with you because thats my preference

its fine in these forums to state your difference and explain your difference and reasons for same ..just dont call someone bigoted because of their preference.. or even because they think normal is better ..you think your difference is better ..but again your the minority ..help us understand you and love you but dont try to force your self on us as new and improved

as your friend i will always state my opinion forcibly and with respect and though i may not respect your opinion i do respect you and your choices for yourself

now i hope we are friends
 HeartOn64
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/17/2012 7:52:57 AM

<div class='quote'>I agree. People have ganged up on Lucia this entire thread and when she lashes back then she's in the wrong? Accountability: Pass it on.

Ganged up on her? Where? If anyone comments against Transexualism in anyway,that doesn't mean it's personal against her.I take full responsibility for my valid questions and points and never once insulted her intentionally.I think this subject is very polarizing,like alot of other ones in these forums and in the end,everything that is written is simply opinions.No need for defensive replies if you are secure in your choices and actions is my contention.

Hearton64 :
Dont you think you girls sound rather ****y?

First off,you are in a realm that is truly outside the box,addressing people who are virtually wholeheartedly Vanilla in nature and telling them they look more manly than some Tran's woman,that thier Vagina's will never be as tight as yours.Now while that is funny to me,some will take offense to that.

Considering the fact that you are attempting to compete with the "real thing" in ways that seem ludicrious and rude, what do you expect in return?

Sure I may be a little catty in my replies but considering the majority of comments on here are insulting toward transwomen what do you expect? Did you not see the posts from Sugahpunkin or Clawkbawker? Among many others! And yet the only comments you have to make(Ever!) are on MY posts?! You say this is not personal but its pretty obvious it is...

May be? Come on....you know you are in defense mode because you are taking everything that is written about TRANSGENDER women feels like it's about you because you are the only one responding to the threads from your personal experience.If I went into a TransGender forum and stated my opinions,I'd be EATEN FOR LUNCH and not the good way!

My posts to you have never been personal,and it's obvious because I have been discussing Transexualism from a medical/psychological curiosity standpoint.
I have never said I wouldn't have sex with one,date one,or hurt one EVER!~

And Lucia I certainly don't see any reason for you to be the "Banner Child" for Transwoman here,let alone defend the entire population of them single-handedly.But you have chosen to take on that role and that's why it feels personal.It's not.

I have yet to see anyone attack YOU personally.But you have to acknowldge that there are men and women here who wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole,no matter if one poster here claims it's as good or better than the real thing! Just that thread title created a competitive nature to this thread.

I am pretty sure that 'Cawk' meant that there is no way to recreate a vagina exactly as nature's designed it, and that the positioning of the Vagina where a penis used to be is a little higher and she was exaggerating it being on SRS patients stomach.I have gone out of my way to check out just what they do look like and how it is achieved and they are no prettier than a born woman's p*ssy and if they work,all the power to you.Good luck finding a man who treats you like a woman,and not an experiment in sexuality or a F*ck Buddy!!!

If you choose to get catty,whether it's in offense or defense,that's your choice,but don't expect to get away with it when you are in a forum FILLED with women with vagina's they were born with.

I can tell you one thing I see that's "male" about you....it's your assertive and competitive spirit.

You go Girl.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:14:05 AM
That comment about losing her chance to Transwoman was tongue in cheek and it was taken personally and then spewed back in retaliation.I know.I read it.

I haven't seen pictures of a trans woman's vagina but I have heard that it IS tighter than a normal woman's vagina and it doesn't stretch out and they don't have to do kegels or anything. (I'm kind of jealous lol).

I'm not.Mine gave birth to 3 amazing children.

Seriously though, no one's vagina is better than the other

To some,it is better than the other.And that's ok.

and if Lucia didn't tell people she was Transgender I doubt that honestly could tell the difference.

I could.But there are alot of other Transgenders that are more passable and alot less passable as women.

Shoot,I spotted one who was playing potential suitors the forums with omissions and called "Him" out and he confessed and asked me not to blow his cover.

Oops...I mean hers.

The hands,adam's apple,height,brows,feet size,and SRS scars tell it all.

I am just DAMN GLAD that I was born with the right amount of estrogen to not confuse the hell out of me and make me feel like a man!

It can't be easy being in thier shoes or is it pumps?

Hey...........at least they don't get thier periods!
 TheLongSpring
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/17/2012 10:23:46 AM
Hell, call me whatever, but I would totally do lucia and TaureanQueen

they are super duper pretty
 deerdog1
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/17/2012 10:38:23 AM
hey whatever ..your 30 you would totally do anything or anyone lol.. they are for sure pretty ..and when i was 30 i probably would have done them but today not everything is about sex for me
 deerdog1
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/17/2012 10:56:53 AM
wasnt shunning anyone i was making a joke ..it is ok to joke about this subject right??? i admit i an curious i would love to see the results of your transformation ..and I really dont know how i would feel after being exposed to a t girl as a friend ..im several years your senior and have evolved a lot in my years .. I remember when i thought I would have no interest in a bi sexual woman .. now i know and am friends with many ... I dont shun anyone ..and im sure we could have interesting conversations about the way we both think /feel.. if we were friends

I have gay friends ..i dont understand them but i accept them
 bocacajun
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/17/2012 11:27:05 AM
Wow, a lot of people are acting like complete a-holes in this thread. Can someone please tell me why they are pretending to know what a transgender person is thinking? It is funny that people all of the sudden have pysch degrees because they listen to Pat Robertson on the radio and receive training on how the human body/mind works based on the bible.

Get over yourselves.
 deerdog1
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/17/2012 11:42:28 AM
winston and boca ... you have a healthy outlook on this subject .. the two young t girls cant remember your names luceia and Taurean ...i wish you the best of life and relationships

however in all four of you i see intolerance of other opinions ..not just intolerance of bigotry ..boca you have now stereotyped religion .. not all religious people are bigots ...winston you have insinuated that people that have ruled out wanting to be with a t girl as not being confident in their sexuality .. thats not the case with everyone .. im not judging ..but you two girls in every post ..i see bitterness toward people who have different opinions ..you 4 people say we are judging but are not you doing the same ??? just saying

me thinks you should be educating us not judging us
\
people subject to hurt feelings need to avoid these forums VVVVV
 TaureanQueen1990
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/17/2012 11:47:04 AM
No. I just dislike and have no respect for people who can sit there and cut up people on something they haven't the slightest clue about. My tolerance for b.s. comments is low. I don't really care what people have to say about me. I know who I am and what I have to offer. I just feel sorry for the t-girls who take ignorant comments to heart. Everyone has the right to a different opinion, but if it hurts others feelings, then keep it to yourself. C'mon people. I learned this in grade 3.
 bocacajun
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/17/2012 12:10:12 PM
I never insinuated that all religious people are bigots.... nor did I stereotype religion.
 deerdog1
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/17/2012 12:38:07 PM
well ill admit that you guys have opened my mind about this ..and thats a good thing.. maybe some day i will have the opportunity to meet a t girl and learn more..still not ready to have sex with one but who knows maybe some day

^^^^ yes by saying that the ones who disagreed with you did so because of watching Pat Robertson and reading their bible ..you did in fact stereotype whether you realize it or not that might be as offensive to some people as comments made about t girls

darn yesterday i didnt know what a t girl was .. its a lot shorter than typing transgender woman
 abmccray
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 1:43:11 PM
I don't know if it's the lighting on Taurean's pics or what, but I honestly can't tell that she is transgendered, and I'm normally realllly good at that (artist). not like I give a ****, I just find it interesting to test my skills, just like I like being able to tell which Asian country a lot of people come from. But, yeah, it looks like Taurean has had some -great- work done.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:01:36 PM

But, yeah, it looks like Taurean has had some -great- work done.

Too bad she can't mention that in her profile.

How would you men who wouldn't want to have sex with a tranny feel finding out after the fact?
 MsMicki
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:09:48 PM
I see the Google Psychiatrists are at it again!!
Amazing someone would think a person would go through all it takes to become a different gender without years of agonizing over it.....or years of therapy!! Also amazing that "someone" thinks she isn't being condescending by saying a transgender is a "disorder".........sheesh!
I say kudos to those that have the strength to become the person they think they should be......

on topic: If a man likes a M2F.......more power to him! There are enough varieties out there for all of us....
 bocacajun
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:16:05 PM
"It is funny that people all of the sudden have pysch degrees because they listen to Pat Robertson on the radio and receive training on how the human body/mind works based on the bible."

That is what I said. That is specific and not generalizing. That is geared toward the people who use Pat Robertson or the Bible for the bigotry. That is not saying anything about religious people. Try again.
 abmccray
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:37:01 PM

How would you men who wouldn't want to have sex with a tranny feel finding out after the fact?

If a man doesn't want to have sex with a trans person, and has sex with a trans person, then that is not a man who didn't want to have sex with a trans person.
 abmccray
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:40:06 PM

Wonder if trannies hiss or lisp when they talk? Nothing like a gay hissy fit to make you smile/laugh...

OP the pic of you from below showing tat on the arm and face shows off your mannish features. Your shoulders and face scream GUY IN DRAG

Why do gay/trans people make you so bitter that you want to make fun of them? Is it that you're angry that, even looking like a physical woman, or not interested, they can still probably do a better job of getting women than you? Or is it that you're worried that if you don't keep yelling and plugging up your ears, you might start feeling a little movement in your pants when looking at their pics?
 TheLongSpring
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/17/2012 2:40:55 PM
Some of ya'll are just being haters

It must sting to know that the transgender ladies ITT are cuter/way more attractive than the women who are harping against them
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a "real" woman.