Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a "real" woma      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
HA! ^^ good one!!

Too bad she can't mention that in her profile.

Why does she need to.....why can't she wait till an appropriate time instead of inviting hate mail from people like Rock and you??

And when did you start hormones again? Around 18? Or did doctors stop you from going into puperty as a male so they could then pump you full of estrogen so you developed tits before you had your SRS?

Good lord, how is this your business? And the condescending tone in that statement speaks volumes.

Take your misplaced anger someplace else

Care to take your own advice??

but you can chase me around the forums and bad mouth me if you must.You are simply showing your true colors

:lol: you really think you're so special I follow you around? Talk about deluded!!
I post in threads I find interesting......whether you are posting under one of your numerous names or not!!

Cannot even fathom why you feel the need to argue about your pu$$y just because one guy stated he likes M2F's better? So frikken what.......your guy likes yours......isn't that what matters?

I'd say my colors aren't the ones flying high in this thread......sweetie!
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 60
Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a real woman.
Posted: 7/17/2012 7:15:19 PM

Most of us who have vaginas (that we were born with) don't put that in our profiles either...

I appreciate what you are saying but I think you're comparing apples with oranges here.

As a male who was on this site looking for a woman, I naturally expected to meet women who were born that way. No need to mention it on your profile the same as I felt no need to mention the fact I was born male on my profile unless I was born otherwise.

There are plenty of transgender people on this website and they state this clearly on their profiles.

If I were transgender I would feel obligated to put it on my profile in the interest of fairness so any potential date can make up their own mind whether they wish to see me of not (especially if I was pre-op!).
 TheLongSpring
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/17/2012 7:28:58 PM
I would feel obligated to put it on my profile in the interest of fairness so any potential date can make up their own mind whether they wish to see me of not

Everyone has something that they choose not to reveal on their profiles for fear it could be a dealbreaker. Nobody is putting all their cards on the table here. I don't think it's fair to ask transgender women to reveal more about themselves on their profiles than we are willing to. At some point it's going to come up right? They have to make that judgement call as to what and when they choose to reveal.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/17/2012 7:38:05 PM

I don't think it's fair to ask transgender women to reveal more about themselves on their profiles than we are willing to. At some point it's going to come up right? They have to make that judgement call as to what and when they choose to reveal.

In my view it's a pretty basic fact not to reveal up front.

On many dating sites genders are broken down into categories, straight, gay, lesbian and transgender so everybody knows where they stand.

Even on this website men can search for other men and women for women, there are age, race and location searches.
 TheLongSpring
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/17/2012 7:48:09 PM
I think some of you men are afraid that you will find a transgender woman on here that you'll be attracted to.

What are you going to do? Question every woman's gender on here?

Get over yourself.
 TaureanQueen1990
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:00:37 PM
I don't put it on my profile because it's not everyone's business. Do you put all of your personal information on your profile? You certainly do not. I do however tell them before we meet. As I only meet men I'm interested in. I pity people like this Heartwhatever and smilingrock. It's okay to have an opinion, but if it hurts others than you should keep it to yourself. But instead these people are so insecure, and probably have the crappiest lives, that they need to put down people for something they are uneducated about to feel better about themselves. And you both can say whatever you want. People who are secure about who they are don't go judging people on being different. They may not fully understand it, but they aren't ignorant about it.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:03:31 PM

on topic: If a man likes a M2F.......more power to him! There are enough varieties out there for all of us....

There are plenty of varieties out there for all of us.

The same goes for the previous poster, he has every right to date who he wishes, if he likes transgender women, that's fine, but I would argue most males on this site are looking for natural-born women.

It is a simple matter of being allowed to make that choice from the outset and I don't feel I need to 'get over myself' because I hold that view.
 MsMicki
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:12:36 PM
as long as she is telling them before they meet (which she stated, she does).......what did it hurt to email her a couple times before finding out?

Do you have any idea the hate mail she could get if it was in her profile?
Why should she put herself through that just to appease the few that would prefer to know before spending a whole 2 minutes composing an email?

as Spring stated.......everyone has some personal tidbits they keep to themselves till an appropriate time.......
if after exchanging a few emails we find out info we aren't compatible with......we move on. Easy peasy!!
 tygerpawn
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:27:52 PM
Unfortunately there is no right or wrong answer on this topic, you can make the argument for both sides, something major like transgender is important to know, when you tell them is the tricky part, I can see where its not everyone business but I also see it from the side of the guy who may not be open , experienced in dealing with Transgendered people.

Its like people who has herpes or other STD, when do you tell the person youre meeting, I met a fellow from here last week and he told me he has Herpes but I was glad he told me upfront, now I chose not to go further but that was my decision to make, he has explained that some women is okay with it and some are not, some told him to post it in his profile and he believes he shouldnt that people should get to know him before he tells them.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/17/2012 8:35:50 PM

Do you have any idea the hate mail she could get if it was in her profile?
Why should she put herself through that just to appease the few that would prefer to know before spending a whole 2 minutes composing an email?

I have no idea whether she would get hate mail or not, although I take your point and acknowledge she has a process in place to reveal the fact before things move too far down the track with prospective dates.

Unfortunately there is no right or wrong answer on this topic, you can make the argument for both sides, something major like transgender is important to know, when you tell them is the tricky part, I can see where its not everyone business but I also see it from the side of the guy who may not be open , experienced in dealing with Transgendered people.

And therein lies the crux of this thread.
 coyotefeller
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/17/2012 10:38:51 PM
Well now that's what it comes down to
isn't it, knowing what you are getting into ! (yes, pun intended!)
Obviously nobody payed attention to what I
posted back on page 2 or 3 ....deception !
(nobody pays attention to Coyotefeller ! well huh,
see if I care ! :)

Now I'll pick an opinionated PC woman here
and ask her how she would really feel ( 3ffervescent,
Australian from down under) if after dating for whatever
period of time she is comfortable with, she decides it's
time for sex and gets down to business and finds out
this guy is not what he appears to be but is a pre-op
trans who didn't bother to clue her in .....or worse
post-op who she is fooled by for a period of time !?
Be careful what you say because Karma will getcha
every time !
 deerdog1
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/18/2012 5:06:03 AM
i really dont know why this thread still exist ..the mods must be on vacation .... but this thread tells me something and ti has nothing to do with the subject of the thread

both sides have gone crazy ... one side will post and admonish the other side for hurtful speech and name calling and turn around in the same post and throw insults at people that have a different opinion than them selves ...one side will insult the other side and in the next post deny it.. re read your posts... aint no need in saying something and then trying to spin it we can go back and see what you said ..we are all both sides human beings ..we all have feelings ..play nice people ..we can discuss this without the name calling .. people go back and read your posts ... dont get on someones case for name calling and one sentence later do the same thing yourselves .. i think this is 3rd grade remix...

I still would not be comphy having sex with a t girl but that does not mean that they are better or worse than one that i would have sex with..and they do have feelings ..and like other minorities those bad feelings are on the surface because of discrimination ..But that dont give you guys or girls as the case might be ...the right to insult people with other opinions ..and it only serves to harden views against you

0n the subject of disclosure ... I would do it up front .. do you t girls really want to date /waste time on anyone who has a negative view of your condition??there even would be futility in wasting time on someone like me while i dont view you as bad ..i have no interest in getting to know you on a romantic basis ..I would be however be ..pissed ..if it got to the point of planning to meet you and you had not already disclosed your condition like it or not when you list your self as a woman /girl ..there is a predisposed notion that you were born a female .. not to disclose that it is not the case very early in the conversation is deception and again why not its bound to come out .. there is no shortage of guys who will be ok with it..some who are intrigued... so why not but it on your profile ..if its going to be a deal breaker in your profile ..its going to be a deal breaker later on
 bilby886
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2012 6:46:17 AM
Well Lucialovable.... you are hot ,not trolling for you ...not yet lol

I don't care what is or was between your legs. in your profile I see intelligence and beauty. thats that!

I don't care what anyone says........they can go ....well you know ....who cares what others think.
 deerdog1
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/18/2012 7:31:12 AM
lucia that last post was gets an A ..you discussed the subject without any condescending remarks ..i applaud you

yea you being so cute are going to get messages from jerks .. all women do... just block them .. dont give them the satisfaction of knowing they pulled your chain

and even though I would have issues with being romantic with a T girl at this stage in my life ..I want to say both you and taurean are simply beautiful women
 Dolphina
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/18/2012 9:02:28 AM
Whether you like it or not, the post op woman you enjoy having sex with is not biologically a woman, even though she now has a vagina. And, whether you like it or not, you are attracted to a biological man, so, yes, this does literally make you gay. As you may be partially aware, at least, homosexuality is not attraction to another penis, but the same sex as yourself. You've said the phrase, after all, "stop being in the closet"! But that's ok. Enjoy yourself.
I need to also say that a post op woman is a woman (in terms of gender, though not biologically) and has every right to be loved and cherished as she is. Please enjoy your friend in more wholesome ways than just somewhere to put your penis.
 abmccray
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2012 11:08:28 AM

And, whether you like it or not, you are attracted to a biological man, so, yes, this does literally make you gay. As you may be partially aware, at least, homosexuality is not attraction to another penis, but the same sex as yourself.

Haha, what a ridiculously ignorant statement to make. Never mind that sexual attraction refers to the "form" and not the "chromosomes," which renders that goofy - it also ignores that sexuality is not a binary, and it's proven that people that identify as straight or gay can still hold varying amounts of attraction for the sex they typically don't identify with. Sexuality is a gradient, not a binary.
 coyotefeller
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/18/2012 11:36:46 AM
Let's face it, just in case you had not
noticed, that this is just a "throw grenade
and run" thread !
OP signed up and then was gone!
Should have been deleted a long time ago
if only for that reason!
but pof god are asleep at the helm for now!
This is just a demonstration of how minority
groups like to get in the general public's face
and then cry foul or insult you to your face
to prove a point they have.
Had this thread been presented as: " How
can T Girls integrate in society?" ...there
would be something to talk about.
But ..."My Muff is better than your Muff !"
is just what it appears to be !
Likely we all have in our families some
who don't fit the standard mold and we should
accept them as such and love them as our own.
As I've mentioned before, I've lost a few in my family
to suicide because of this and I would rather they still
be around!
 deerdog1
Msg: 76
Posted: 7/18/2012 11:53:21 AM
^^^ i never advocated not accepting these people ..or discriminating against them ..i never said that what they had wasnt as good as the real thing .. hay sometimes aftermarket parts are better than OEM ...but this thread was about my having sex with a t person ..thats preference..and its my current preference not to ..for me the thoughts that she was once a man would make it not better ..for me

and as i said im continually evolving ..i have gay friends .. i have dated a BI girl .. i have watched said BI girl have sex with me and another BI girl ..at one time i had an aversion to tasting my own cum .. now i will kiss her with a mouth full of it ..maybe in a few years Ill decide i want to try a t girl ... they are certainly pretty enough
 HeartOn64
Msg: 77
Posted: 7/18/2012 12:25:41 PM
You did an awesome job Lucia from start to finish you never lost your cool.

And I wanted to give you alot of credit for being upfront and honest about yourself with others here and in your profile.No shame in your game!

You have been eye opening to me in terms of your knowledge,approach and class.You have cleared up

a few misconceptions for people here, I am sure.I, for one, am much more informed for having met you.

I do TRULY hope you find someone to treat you with respect in the dating world.
And I am sure your "muff" is as pretty as they can make them! ;)

Peace to you.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/18/2012 2:56:55 PM
You don't have to win everyone over. As I read this thread, it seems there is larger percentage of guys who will accept a TS than there are of women who would accept a balding blue collar man under 5'5" and over the age of 40. LOL None of us have the acceptance of everyone. The further you are from mainstream, the harder it always is. You can spend your life beating your head against a wall, or enjoy those who do accept you for who you are... No matter what that is.
 Mick4astart
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/19/2012 4:24:34 PM
WOW! .... Over 130+ posts, I am surprised - should I be?

What I find 'strange' is that on this a predominantly USA centric forum, that there are only 2x - that seems to be right? yes? - just 2x people who seem to have had the courage to come out here & speak from a position of personal experience and considerable knowledge.

This touched me - being a born 'Brit' that now is a migrated Canadian, I find it 'noticeable' - i'll leave it at 'noticeable' - that both of these people are speaking from outside the USA.

Come on you neighbours - note UK spelling! - of mine just to the south of me (maybe not the deep south!?) in your 300+ million is there not at least just one transitioned person who has the confidence, & personal comfort level to able to step up & provide support for these very real members of our human race. The lack of LGBTQ knowledge & understanding seems to speak in a language from 50 years ago ....

I guess I may be somewhat bias - Toronto is proud (well most of us are!) to have had 1.2 million folk cram into our downtown on July 1st to witness & support our 32nd Pride Parade.
 deerdog1
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/15/2012 3:00:30 PM
^^^^ Madi ..your post is perfect for this thread ..you explained your position as a T girl without any malice ..your attitude is a credit to you as a person of any gender ..If i were to ever have a relationship with a transgender person I would want it to be someone like you

cheers

oh and your cute too...!!!
 bunnyslippers62
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/15/2012 3:15:04 PM
When you go from male to female it is called a lopitoffamy
 budjcm
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2015 11:16:14 AM
the man should be drop, as now you must look on her as a woman...
 purplerider1200
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2015 6:18:15 AM
Parking the sex aspects for a moment, if one gets along with, and enjoys being with a transgender, then what's the harm? I've seen plenty of women that I wouldn't get involved with, for a smattering of reasons too numerous to list. If I met one that I thought was attractive, and we got along great, lucky me.

If we could pleasure ourselves sexually, together, swell. I'm all for it. If others are going to point fingers, talk bad about us, and shun us, then I really don't want to be associated with you. We're having fun, you can just go away.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with a M2F post op female is as good or better then a "real" woman.