Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > When I block a user, can they still read the message I have sent them?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thumpybones
Msg: 22
view profile
History
When I block a user, can they still read the message I have sent them?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Nope. Someone blocked me then sent me a message. I cannot read it.
 lookingood79
Msg: 23
When I block a user, can they still read the message I have sent them?
Posted: 10/4/2017 9:53:38 AM
Ok I was blocked and now I have a message from him and cannot read it. Is there a way I can read it so I can reply to hom
 jay951jay
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/14/2017 12:44:40 PM
i get blocked all the time for the stupidest reasons. but i think if you block somebody they should not be able to view you
 julystorm7
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/8/2018 4:31:04 AM
Question: Someone clicked me on Meet Me but I sent a message, the bottom of my app screen said Message Sent but my message doesn't show up in my sent messages box. Does that mean I was blocked?
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2018 5:14:10 AM
^
Yes you were blocked. Even if you were carrying on a conversation it will delete all sent messages when someone is blocked.
 _tholiĆ„n_webmaster
Msg: 27
Posted: 5/8/2018 6:32:48 AM
Question: Someone clicked me on Meet Me but I sent a message, the bottom of my app screen said Message Sent but my message doesn't show up in my sent messages box. Does that mean I was blocked?

No, it means your message did not pass the content filter. Try a different set of words for your message. If you were blocked, the site would have informed you that you had been blocked by the intended recipient.
 julystorm7
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/8/2018 8:23:52 AM
Okay, that's what I wanted to know. Not sure why it didn't pass the filter. And the guy messaged me today and apparently he didn't get my message but I wasn't blocked. I wondered why.
 CherokeePK
Msg: 29
view profile
History
How do i unblock someone?
Posted: 7/12/2018 8:53:32 AM
The instructions on unblocking someone say that you can go into your inbox and enter a conversation and on the right hand side there will be a note that says users I've blocked but I don't see that on the app or on the regular desktop feature. Can someone please help me unblock someone? Thank you
 ForumLurker
Msg: 30
view profile
History
How do i unblock someone?
Posted: 7/12/2018 5:52:56 PM
What is it you are trying to do? Are you trying to unblock someone you previously blocked? Or are you trying to unblock someone who blocked you?

If you are trying to unblock someone you previously blocked I can try to walk you thru it. If you are trying to remove a block someone placed on you, you cannot do that.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2018 9:55:31 AM
some lass ? blocked me as was offline for a week

can see their messages, but can't reply to them

they may well have deleted their sent messages, but the ones I receive are local to me
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > When I block a user, can they still read the message I have sent them?