Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 10
Cultural difference / competition or not ?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Your lady friend is rude, inconsiderate, has no empathy for others, & is down right mean spirited. Her behavior has nothing to do w/her culture.
She let her roommate walk to work in the pouring rain, & they work at the same place! She's a total jack azz.
One day she will treat you the same way.
 DameWrite
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Cultural difference / competition or not ?
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:41:20 AM
Not only is she a biatch, she is stubborn and will hold on to her opinions and ways even if they don't make sense or could make others uncomfortable. Do you want someone who's inflexible? RUN!
 RERE1026
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:41:48 AM
I totally agree......
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:56:38 AM
"I was not saying gf was unattractive I was talking about her flatmate"

My wild guess is most of civilized world probably thinks her flatmate is a hottie. Hence why your gf is jealous so much.
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:37:42 AM
This "unattractive flat mate" seemingly brings the boys to the yard and has a boyfriend. Yeah there is a green monster peeking out from your gf.
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/3/2012 5:09:12 PM
Are you being racist? This isnt a cultural thing. Its a rude thing?
Dont label her rude behavior for where she is from.
 mariacba
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/3/2012 5:35:15 PM
I'm Southamerican and I would say that this is not a cultural thing.May be insecurity? Jeolousy? selfishness?bounderies??.i.e the same reaction as many people in any place of the world, I guess.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >