Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Where do you think Peyton Manning will land next?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Justmytypewriter
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Where do you think Peyton Manning will land next?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Well of course I think he's cute! What red blooded woman wouldn't??

This one. I think he looks like a total dork and reminds me of Disney's Beagle Boys. His smile is incredibly unappealing and makes him look imbecile. And every time he opens his mouth I have to cringe.
So, no, not every red-blooded woman thinks he's cute.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 34
Where do you think Peyton Manning will land next?
Posted: 3/25/2012 1:42:30 PM
^^^ Count me in on the "not cute" bandwagon. He's not an ogre, but he doesn't appeal to me.
 hoopsnhikes
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/25/2012 3:54:22 PM

I rather hope he does get injured

That's just wrong...especially considering the nature of the injury he's coming back from.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/25/2012 5:27:23 PM
I'm rooting for him. I don't much care about the NFL, but I really think Manning got a bum deal from the Colts. That team was always a Super Bowl contender when he was at the helm - without him they were the worst team in the league. I think they owed him the opportunity to finish his career there if that's what he wanted.

I still can't figure out how a contract is binding on only one party though. He had a multi year contract that he couldn't void just cause he wanted to go "a different direction." Yet the Colts could and did. If the players disbanded their union, I'm certain those contracts wouldn't be legal. You're allowed to give up certain legal rights under a collective agreement. But if there's no union, there's no collective agreement. So every player would be entitled to the protection of contract law. If they fire a coach with 2 years left on his contract, they have to pay him. Because there's no coach's union.
 Blalah
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/8/2012 5:09:50 PM
New Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning will begin his stint in the Mile High City by living in a house owned by the team's former coach.

The Associated Press reports that Manning will live in the 35,000-square-foot home belonging to the current Washington Redskins head coach while he looks for a permanent residence. The two worked out a deal that allows Manning and his family to temporarily reside in the Cherry Hills Village mansion Shanahan built before he was fired.

The house includes a bowling alley, a conservatory, a kids' arcade, a "wine residence," two bridges, a guest house that's almost certainly bigger than your regular house, a swimming pool (ditto), a poker room, a racquetball court, a video golf screen and a shuffleboard table. No tanning room was listed, but I'm assuming that's an oversight. There are four bedrooms in the basement alone, meaning there's plenty of room for Tim Tebow to stay should he ever go back to Denver.
The football pedigree extends to previous owners. The Shanahans bought the land in the swanky suburb from Janet Elway, former wife of Hall of Famer John Elway.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/peyton-manning-living-mike-shanahan-house-192510918--nfl.html
 badboy_transformed
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/8/2012 7:23:05 PM

I rather hope he does get injured and Tebow gets his validation.

wow...just wow...

there are many players I cant stand in the NFL...but I NEVER root for injuries. Its just something you dont do.

You really should be ashamed for even posting this....
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/26/2016 7:00:23 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-conducting-comprehensive-investigation-of-manning/ar-BBoK77M?li=BBnb7Kz

Step right up!
Peyton-gate has officially swung open by the NFL

Where will that land him?
Does it matter!
 a_djentleman
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/3/2016 1:44:20 PM
^
Dude, talk about a necro-bump on a thread.

Does anyone here know how to forum? ;:-/
 cotter
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2016 5:29:09 PM

Hopefully in prison.

He's a rapist.

He's a sexual predator.

He's a drug abuser.

SEND HIS VILE AND FOUL AZZ TO JAIL!

His father paid off the girl he raped while in college. (I'm thinking there are a lot rapists out there that wish their father had $500,000. to pay off every girl they raped!)
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/7/2016 7:59:57 PM
^

I had heard about this myself.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201409/jameis-winston-peyton-manning-had-his-own-sexual-misconduct-scandal

But if social media was as much reality then as it is now, we'd have a lot more data available on it.

P. Manning has become a "beloved" figure in American sports, so I don't think he is gonna get any flak over his college escapades; nor do I think this steroid investigation will amount to much. The NFL has ways of making things like this mysteriously evaporate.

But for the time being, I wish to give kudos to the Broncos, specifically the Broncos defense & pass rushers; who basically won this championship for this team. Manning is but a shell of what he once was and should just retire; I'm sure he doesn't need the money!
 cotter
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2016 10:24:28 PM
Yeah ... he wrote about it in his book ... the part where he violated the trainer.

She got a settlement from the university and from him ... then years later, he violated the settlement and wrote all about it in a book.

She ended up taking him back to court and he ended up paying again.

I didn't know anything about it before I started having to mute all his ignorant commercials.

I'm complaining to Nationwide Insurance too ... having a rapist, vile jerk for a spokes person.
 playful yet demure
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2018 11:25:18 AM
WHERE WILL PEYTON MANNING LAND NEXT?????????????

HOW ABOUT THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE...HALL OF FAME...…………………..
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Where do you think Peyton Manning will land next?