Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Would you date someone famous?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Would you date someone famous?

Funny you should ask that, but alas my lips are sealed thanks to a judicial super injunction (not to be confused with anyone else), but as soon as that is lifted some time in the near decade my Press & public relation consultant Max Clifford will let you all know (providing you buy the tabloid newspaper I have done a deal with).
 *rem*
Msg: 10
view profile
History
@Would you date someone famous?
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:04:21 PM
I bet the bohemian grove crew would disagree.
I dated a girl who made a record with kylie does that count?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgUBwA4y8Gg
 Graffiti_Poet
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:08:44 AM
Absolutely yes, yes, yes. Judge Judy, bring it on !!!!!!!!
 -Virtue-
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:11:54 AM
depends on how famous and what field. For example, my friend is dating someone in Iced Earth, a very famous metal band, and basically she will be able to go to any gig, go back stage, meet other musicians, go on tour etc which I think is pretty awesome!

Id definatly date a musician if it means getting into that scene as I am a budding musician myself. As for actors, well again depends on how famous, A-list celeb? meh, I donk think I ever could anyway because the tend to date other famous people, but it would be nice maybe for a month, to taste success and be invited to all the high profile parties etc..
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >