Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bilby886
Msg: 26
view profile
History
What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
not much scares be before and during sex as at that time I'm a "man with a mission" like "bob the builder"
lol
but just 1millisecond after the final shudder of both parties she suddenly gets up and off to the bathroom to have a wipe etc and jumps back into bed with cold hands and feet!

how about a kiss and a cuddle first? ok so we make a little dribbleyfru...so what? the sheets (or towel if we're the tidy type) can go into the washing machine next morning!

my 'produce' is in a latex or poly whatever sock anyway so I tie the end in a knot!

Why not just lie back and relax and enjoy the moment,
feeling good ,
feeling afterplay,
smoke 'em if you got 'em or sip of champagne
or big smoochy kiss
or whatever.
But no..... I have to feel the blankets lift up and the cold air rush in (I know I'm selfish), hear the toilet (delayed squirt?) flush (charming)
then hands washing
and finally she 's back in bed with cold feet and hands from hell!
How sexy and romantic is that? ( I don't mind it as part of the kinkier program haha)

and considering I'm willing to clean up the mess personally whats the point?.... ;-) lol

this is nice? Just an opinion and not a criticism.

sexy = sticky and moist
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 27
What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?
Posted: 3/8/2012 7:46:06 PM
Has talking too much been said!!!!! Geez... I hate it when you get run over when talking!!!

Bad Breath too!!! If you are either eating funky foods or not taking care of your upstairs.... I don't even want to know what happened downstairs.

Granny Panties!!!
 2darnsexy
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/8/2012 10:12:32 PM
the kids are asleep in the room
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/9/2012 12:00:38 AM
Perhaps if he heard of another disgusting man, who just may have had sex with her. Or, he's heard that she sucks in bed in all the wrong ways (lol). That meaning, she's a dead ass who only does 1 position (probably either missionary or doggy) and never takes the lead by initiating other positions, that may put her in the dominant role. And he may also have heard, that sex is to difficult for her, she's one who after leading the man on tries to play the innocent flighty role (oh I don't usually have sex right away), or I don't put out on a first date, you know that bull$hit! As well, it may be difficult further beyond that for her, meaning, she's one who has issues with oral (giving receiving). If I find those kind, I ditch'em fast.
 BeeRad82
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:08:49 AM
STD's... kinks I found uncomfortable/undesirable... her mental/emotional stability... her ability to be discreet... 'bout it.
 onceagain57
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:23:28 AM
Ive found out thru the yrs that if theres not a hint of chemistry...better not....either one or the other ends up latching on...not good....funny thread...alot of woman answering....as for the physical...Hygienes always been my pet peeve....
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 9:07:15 AM
Her boyfriend has a gun
Someone yells 'Action' (the noodle would wither)
Dog or cat on the bed staring at us 'doing it'

-poor hygeine (never came across this)
-a slut ((all those diseases)
-tattoos (complete turn off)
 deere rancher
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/9/2012 9:39:21 AM
Knowing some of the loser dudes she's previously been with.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 9:51:20 AM
deere rancher

Agreed. Some women never seem to 'get it'. They cheapen themselves.

All I can think of is: "wow, she's quite the catch...almost as good as the deal I got on the used underwear I nabbed for a bargain at the thrift store. "
 genezvouspas
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/9/2012 10:46:07 AM
noone mentioned cigarette breath, I think, phew
 SirDorksAlot
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/9/2012 12:59:33 PM
he thinks its too soon.
he's a wuss and is waiting for you to make the first move.
he's gay.
he's a virgin and has a sex phobia. (they do exist)
he respects you and wants to wait.
who the hell knows...
 rusty8691
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/9/2012 4:39:19 PM
c deacon !! lmao now that;s just too funny !!! funny i finding there are alot of creeps out there that are just lookin for a one nighter, sorry a few hours!!!! lol and also hear from alot of guys that there are alot of women justy looking to get :LAYED:!!! or chat only !!!!! OMG ! what happened to everyone. guys dont seem to want 2 go on a real date ? i do besides chatting on here you have to spend time out w/ friends and new person. ok im done lol what u read in my profile is all true, why write lies ??? combination is best !!
 want to travel
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2012 1:26:33 PM
Easy, virgins,women who are not sexual, and virgins.....
 RushLuv
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/10/2012 1:38:24 PM
You mean men actually have turn offs when it comes to sex? Jee. Who knew?
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/10/2012 2:10:17 PM
I'd need to be convinced that the sex was just for "physical fun". More often than not people look at sex as being the beginning of bigger things. If I'm not committing to those "bigger things" than I don't want to start anything by having sex.

It's no fun being told off the next day, because you didn't call, when all you did was accept an invitation.
 That_girl*
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/10/2012 2:50:46 PM
the guy finding out that she has a bigger d ick then him LOL

plus that would be a bruise to his ego as well..
 rick-is-here
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/10/2012 5:11:05 PM
He doesn't find her attractive.
He doesn't like the way she smells.
He doesn't want to ruin the way things are going if he is unsure of where the relationship is going.
 BrockLee74
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/11/2012 1:19:56 AM
Well, assuming there was some sort of initial chemistry that led to a sexual encounter, I can think of a couple things that turned me off. Bad taste has killed my mood. Both kissing, and oral. This one woman in particular didn't have bad oral hygiene, her breath smelled like a cross between garlic and bologna. All I could think of was "dude breath". I hoped the more we kissed, it would fade and I would get used to it, but it didn't. Oral, well, some taste very bitter and one girl turned my stomach it was so bitter. Not dirty at all. It was just her taste didn't agree with me. We were together a while, so I would numb my taste buds with a shot of vodka before going down.
 bilby886
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 8:03:44 AM
I've never been "promised a rose garden"
but also I've never had to turn away a woman with poor hygiene.
Yet it seems a few guys mention it.
so what gives man?
Is there a problem with some ladies ( a minority?) and their hygiene in the northern hemisphere?
 oneofakind704
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/13/2012 3:26:12 PM
If she isn't good at giving head!
 want to travel
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 11:33:15 AM
I guess It is not the same for everyone
but for
turn offs would be
bad body image
no sexual confidence
no imagination,
sexually lazy
 ControlledFolly
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2012 11:47:01 AM
Having your****pulled like its made out of metal. Getting a blow job that is more teeth than blow.

Reminds me of a joke:

This couple decided to not have sex until after they are married. On the the wedding night they are both worked up with sexual tension and frustration. As she puts her hand down his pants and starts top stroke he struggles to hold himself back and says

" Wow babe you really know how to handle a****

She replies

" i should do i used to have one"
 LathaMath
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/14/2012 3:59:06 PM
Picky, picky, picky. How is it so many women answered this question? Like they know from experience?

First you're assuming he likes her. This shows that the question is being asked by a woman. News flash: he doesn't have to like her to want to have sex with her. But, okay, what the heck, say he likes her. What really turns a guy off is when he can't get it up. It's a big issue with most guys. It also makes penetration physically impossible, if you meant by "sex" actual penetration. So no "physical fun". Game over.
 whytwater
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/14/2012 8:21:01 PM
Turn offs-
1. Fluffiness; and
2. Lack of energy/enthusiasm

I do realize these are quite personal preferences/dimmers for me, not in any way representative of the subspecies I belong to
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?