Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ted61
Msg: 60
What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Nothing! A guy would screw a snake if someone would hold it down!
 whytwater
Msg: 61
What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:43:37 PM
If she would happen to be wearing Capri pants. Seriously, why do women wear those rediculas things.

I thought I was the only who thinks the same. They do not do justice to a woman's arse.

(Waves hand frantically in air) Add me to this opposition group!!! They're for women who wish to disclose no more than an ankle of bare flesh. And if ya start with that, well, that's too long a row to hoe. I mean, even the models who model them, who would look ravishing in a burlap sack with arm and neck holes, look stoopid in those anti-sex pantaloons. Lol

In a word -
tails
as in the waggy or curled prehensile or not... tail.
If I see a tail then it puts and end to it!

Gotta part ways with there, my friend. I've been searching for a foxy lady with a prehensile tail since I was 16 and read about what one did to a guy.
Kindly refer all such finds to moi; please and thank you. :)

Even if the tail is just, like, a removable attachment, seated in her ass, like a fox or rabbit tail, or pony tail. OMG, swoon. Help me jeeesus! lol

VVVVVVV- Well, gotta figure you know what you're doin". Vaya con dios.
 christyis4real
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:52:19 PM
<-----wears capri's and is damn proud of it. lol
 shygirl413
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/16/2012 3:07:02 PM
Both guys and girls dont have sex usually becuase one is dirty or smells bad. A guy sometimese wont sleep with a girl too if she seems like a drama queen or stalker type
 shygirl413
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/16/2012 3:13:56 PM
Guys dont want a woman who has to turn the lights off .. who has kids sleeping in the next room... who seems in a rush to get things over with... who has long wild bush hair etc etc
 benjamin_1988
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2012 3:10:30 AM
to be honest might just be me but not much would put me off sex proberbly a girl faking it, if ur not enjoying it let me know so i can do summet about it, dont carry on lying, if guys lied ud have a strop so be honest
 benjamin_1988
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2012 3:11:55 AM
i dont mind if girl got more hair natural is fine for me
 laughtostayyoung
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/17/2012 5:26:57 PM
Not having a partner.
 Orgulloso
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/18/2012 5:16:44 AM
Besides the obvious - hygiene

- several posters nailed for me: only obliges two positions, missionary / doggy. Doesn't intiate sex, female dominant positions. Like to receive oral but doesn't reciprocate. Doesn't get a bit "wild" (light ass smacking, biting, doing it outside of the bedroom).

Basically is too conservative / plain.
 itechman63
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2012 5:53:13 AM
Finally... after years of desire for her we came together on the dance floor. Our bodies swaying together in mutual agreement that she was coming home with me. A Fantasy of a lifetime almost realized... naked, excited, ready... then she practically rips my nipples off my chest. The Arouse-O-Meter takes a nosedive! Really? What did my nipples ever do to her?
 elquemanda
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/18/2012 10:37:05 AM
Bad stank ass breath
 queenkathryn
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/19/2012 1:51:09 AM
bahahaha !!! THAT was very FUNNY !!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?