Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 21
Would you?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Man oh man, listening to some of you, could make someone wonder if having sex is like rocket science. Like it's something that only someone as smart as Einstein could figure out If I meet one that's in experienced, I'm happy! It's kind of like car shopping, in the sense you can buy a car with very little mileage and soup it up and then take it from there, drive it till the wheels fall off. Or like some people I'm sure, you may want the older more antique type of car, even if it has a million miles on it.
 BeeRad82
Msg: 22
Would you?
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:05:55 AM
Do whatever you're comfortable with.
 onceagain57
Msg: 23
Would you?
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:33:05 AM
I was with a woman for lets say a while....the chemistry was there but the actual bedroom action wasnt for one reason or another....SHE was the reason I dated her for as long as I did and enjoyed every bit of it....we are still friends....great woman!
 russell5417
Msg: 24
Would you?
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:33:33 AM
"Animal magnetism" is what dictates great sex. imho Experience..........not so much.

As far as dating goes................ that's why most people date.... to learn enough about the person they're dating, so as to decide whether or not it is someone they want to get "serious with or not.
 ChillinChill
Msg: 25
Would you?
Posted: 3/9/2012 6:55:16 AM
I tried to have patience and understanding with a man that had serious premature ejaculation problems.
He used to blame me, saying I was "too hott"
The sex with him was barely ever even more than 7 minutes. It was microwave sex.

I had patience but asked him if he might try some male enhancement medication.
He always refused because he was to egotistical to really think he needed it. After years of trying to persuade him to do something about his problem... I couldn't deal with him
anymore and I had to end the relationship.

I am too young to give up my sex life. I want to enjoy sex for more than 4-7 minutes, I mean why even take off your clothes?

I don't know if his problem was because he was so inexperienced or a medical problem?
He was always quite satisfied of course, but I rarely was.

It was disappointing to say the least and completely frustrating to really describe it.
 Viewtiful_Me
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Would you?
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:30:38 AM
Sexual experience is easy enough to acquire. Meeting somebody you have real chemistry with is a precious rarity. I have a hard time seeing anybody having their interest come to them with that kind of "problem". I myself and many other would consider teaching their SO the ways of love to be quite intimate and sexy, particularly if youre eager to learn. If anything this is a great oppprtunity for you, hardly a deal breaker, depending how gung-ho you are about it! :D
 edward110872
Msg: 27
Would you?
Posted: 3/11/2012 3:58:15 PM
I agree with pingshooter.
 whytwater
Msg: 28
Would you?
Posted: 3/11/2012 8:47:09 PM

He's shown me things. I've shown him things. Life is good.

Exactly as it should be!
OP, imho, one of the most effective ways to learn is to try to teach. Besides, some of the best stuff I've done were things neither of us had ever done before. Who cares whose idea it was?!!
A fired up, 100% enthused virgin is gonna be a hell of lot better than a meh life master of sexual tricks and positions.
 markman2006
Msg: 29
Would you?
Posted: 3/11/2012 11:19:46 PM
nope I sure wouldnt lmao
 karenkay1303
Msg: 30
Would you?
Posted: 3/11/2012 11:46:41 PM
I would... Get to train him right! Lol!!!!

I'm JOKING.

I would though. In fact, I'd rather have someone with less sexual experience than me (which is nearly impossible at my age) than someone with tons more.
 TooShadows
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Would you?
Posted: 3/12/2012 8:31:06 AM
There's only one way for a person to gain experience and that's to get it. My last girlfriend had little experience but was eager for more,and over the course of a couple years I made sure she got plenty of experience. By the time we broke up she was fantastic in bed. If I'd stopped dating her because of inexperience,I wouldn't have had all that fun teaching her.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 32
Would you?
Posted: 3/12/2012 8:54:32 AM

It was microwave sex.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! I love it..... Did he have popcorn afterwards???
 bilby886
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Would you?
Posted: 3/12/2012 9:27:07 AM
Master Whytey!

one of the most effective ways to learn is to try to teach.

here in the quotes above this sentence is a precious nugget of golden wisdom!

I have even applied this in my craft, my skills and my career! It works!
deep huh? not so.....

Ah Mi To Fo!
 funinsun32
Msg: 34
Would you?
Posted: 3/12/2012 12:05:07 PM
Again, I have to thank everyone for all their responses

dreamfire, I have to say that I am flattered that you would make an exception for little ol' me!!

In all seriousness though, this was a thread of curiosity. I'm not going to divulge all my secrets on the POF forums... Shocking I know!
It is quite funny how people take the assumption on every topic that it MUST apply to you and your life. Some things are just a curiosity or a topic of discussion with a friend or co-worker and I'll post here to get a broader spectrum of opinion.
Thank you again for everyone's input
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Would you?
Posted: 9/22/2018 4:52:11 AM
Sometimes time is the key and they might want to learn what you can show them as long as you don't belittle while you give them some heads up....was always good for instruction from my partner about what feels good to them....lol
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Would you?
Posted: 9/27/2018 11:07:45 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a good quality school uniform?
I found this but I don't know how good the quality is
https://m.milanoo.com/p630723.html?Promotion=auggPLACostumes_630723_39886493¤cy=AUD&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_7HdBRDPARIsAN_ltcI5TvhoqfSgrURyd66KBIjsZdbCNiCcVpfo4_sSRBEbCx4Rqd_rCuQaAq7eEALw_wcB#C4704S8686
 Tech30
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Would you?
Posted: 9/28/2018 9:45:36 AM
When I was younger I had quite a few older women teach my inexperienced self quite a lot. They werent afraid to tell me how to move, what to do and so on. And i learned pretty quick. And different women liked different things and got off from different things.

I learned a lot .

I found those lessons very useful as women my age were surprised that I could make them orgasm from ways they havent before.

Me and my current fiance have an amazing sex life because of all the different things I try and we have discovered ways she has never thought of before and never had anyone try .

I think back to one woman in particular... we were friends for a good 6 years. She was amazing. A great friend . Nice short latina with curly long hair , big breasts and butt with a small waist and a high sex drive......

I think that men in their early 20s need to date older women until their late 20s or early 30s.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you?