Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > where is the pain from?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 25
where is the pain from?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
i googled about this and yes I could see some payoffs. but not yet up to knowing what the different questions will be. I am still thinking about a few possible pay offs. but I am not sure if I have the right idea or not yet. I am going to read some more. this is difficult stuff.

here are a few examples of my own, being once involved in a long-term lousy relationship. i don't think they necessarily apply to you, but they'll illustrate the principle.

- i'm doing this for the kids
- love conquers all
- i don't know what will happen if i leave; looks kinda scary
- therefore staying is bad, but leaving must be even worse
....and last but not least....
- i married a man who treated me the way i secretly felt about myself.

All five of those were some kind of a payoff. The first four were merely excuses, but that last one was a revelation. OMG no looking back after that one, LOL!

kailania, a good but difficult search leads to cool stuff that'll stay with you. i'm sure you'll find your own "revelation" if you keep looking.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > where is the pain from?