Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > thin/hot women into overweight guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 One_Can_Dream
Msg: 26
thin/hot women into overweight guys?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
toughcookie

For about a month now I have not really been looking to date anyone until this girl and I started hitting it off so well. There is not an option for just not looking. If it does not work out with this girl I don't think I will do any searching for someone else and just taking time to myself but with how well her and I have been communicating I am going to see where this leads to because out of everyone I have tried communicating in the past no one has been as easy/enjoyable to talk than her. Maybe its because of the bit of time we knew each other back in hs if convo get a little slow we bring up something that was funny or odd back then and joke about it. I am currently single but just not looking. I think there should be an option for single just not looking. Did not delete the profile text as since at the i just not looking but will be in the future unless something else works it way out in the meen time.
 Greatcatch12345
Msg: 27
thin/hot women into overweight guys?
Posted: 3/9/2012 12:49:29 PM
if you get the chance..bang her brains out dude!!! My suspicion is that she has u friend-zoned....and will probably try to put you on a diet..or get you to go to the gym.usually big guys dont present a challenge for women like her..and you're not going to press her for sex..cause you're just happy to be in her company.Quickly take it to the next level and see how she responds..good luck.
 otterplay
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/9/2012 2:51:25 PM
There are basic logistical problems that present when there is an obese man and tiny/petite woman. ED is pretty common for extremely overweight men, also increased sweating and the fact that many sexual positions cannot be done due to the girth of the male. Basically there are few options. I tried to date an overweight man and will not do it again. ED, embarassment, inability to get past the gut to anything interesting (and I am very strong), and the disconnect on the male's part of how he actually looked, naked.

The best bet for an obese man is an obese woman. It just makes sense. Also, being crushed literally to the point of passing out by the girth of an enormously overweight man is cruel. Not fun!

Hit the gym for a year or two then pursue your tiny lady!
 ThatGirl092
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:21:27 PM
Otterplay.. You are out of line! I won't even go into why. Wow, people on here never cease to amaze me.
 redhead00507
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/9/2012 4:33:32 PM
I think anyone can be attracted to whatever type. I know it's probably more common for a fit and active man to be attracted to a large woman(I see ads for these ALL the time!) but I'm sure thin fit women can be attracted to larger men as well. Now, it's not for me. Personally I like someone who keeps themselves in shape like I do for myself. But that's my choice and what I find attractive. But don't sit here and question it..just let it flow and be thrilled you guys are having a great time talking and such. If you worry about it too much it will end up getting in the way of anything potentially happening. Good luck!
 MDIYM59
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/9/2012 4:44:31 PM
Hey when a woman you like, likes you, don't ask questions just go for it! Now if she starts asking you to pay all her bills, then run. But until then enjoy it for as long as you can, lol.

Good Luck
 cckch
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:33:14 PM
I've always been tiny-that is until the last year.. I went from a size zero to a size 7. I pretty much consider myself fat..

I've always been attracted to stocky guys.. You know, the Kevin James type... Not obese, but hefty... Obesity just has too many heath problems to deal with...

But listen... If this girl likes you for who you are, just go with it... It's not that uncommon for people to not be shallow...
 One_Can_Dream
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:36:34 PM
cgirl1980

I am not good a guess weight but i would say she is probably aroun 130lbs. You are right though people have differant ideas on thin and never thought about that.
 BrockLee74
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:55:05 PM
It is not impossible at all. All but one woman I dated was under 130 pounds (coincidence, I didn't look for a type. Hot is debateable). I did have a relationship with one heavyset woman and honestly, she made me more of a big deal about my weight than any of the others combined. She would blame her weight on me, even though she was that way her entire life.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/9/2012 6:13:20 PM
OP, have you and this women seen each other recently?
 foxboroughhottubs
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 6:41:41 PM

I bet ya, thin/hot men aren't gunna be into overweight women... It is a double standard...

Absolutely so not true
I have a mate who is a stick insect lol and his love of his life is a woman 4 times his size ( and in my opinion not all that "classically pretty" ) but she is a lovely girl and he beams everytime he sees her .

Every person has their own likes/dislikes, and more power to anyone who defies " convention" and follows their heart
 LathaMath
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:03:01 PM
Don't try and second guess what a woman wants. She probably doesn't know herself. Attraction is subconscious. Maybe you remind her of her father, or Santa Claus. You seem to be attracted to her so just go with it. Hopefully you'll get along. Good luck.

PS. To lose weight stop eating. Simple. Not easy, just simple.
 christyis4real
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:09:46 PM

I bet ya, thin/hot men aren't gunna be into overweight women... It is a double standard...

humn..not sure if you are serious on this one, but I had to say that I do respectfully disagree. Had lots of interest from thin/athletic/hot men. Very recently also. Of course, I am not huge big, but I am overweight. :)
 KittenCatt
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:16:46 PM

humn..not sure if you are serious on this one, but I had to say that I do respectfully disagree. Had lots of interest from thin/athletic/hot men. Very recently also. Of course, I am not huge big, but I am overweight. :)

As have I, which is proof once again that the POF forums consensus for what is attractive is not representative of the real world, thank goodness. In other words, overweight women do stand a chance with guys, and vice versa, and shouldn't just off themselves now to get it over with.
 damsel19
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:17:58 PM
375lbs and she wants you? Do you have money honey???.. I cant imagine it if she is thin that she could even take you on.... But she may have a fetish... I wonder if she is serious but then nothing surprises me in this world.
 ChillinChill
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:21:39 PM
My husband gained 90 pounds the first two years we were married and it didn't stop me from loving him and wanting him and finding him completely gorgeous.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... it is as simple as that.
 damsel19
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:29:00 PM
angelofhonesty

Do you believe his story that she is really sexually attracted to him???. Cant fathom it myself. He may be a nice guy and all that but think of the logistics in bed.
I wonder if she has ulterior motives. He may be loaded. Pardon my cynicism but....
 damsel19
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:31:07 PM
Maffers

A 375lb woman? NO way. Unless they have a fetish. Still I see huge women getting pregnant so someone is doing them.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:55:11 PM

As have I, which is proof once again that the POF forums consensus for what is attractive is not representative of the real world, thank goodness. In other words, overweight women do stand a chance with guys, and vice versa, and shouldn't just off themselves now to get it over with.

I agree Im chubby , 30 years and 4 kids past hot. I get plenty of hot / athletic guys askin me out. ( I also had my thyroid removed but for cancer and have pretty much zero metabolism and take meds and supplements) I do work out just not the 3 hours a day i need to. I like the bigger guys too 6 footish and over 200+ seems to be my average guy.
 00_000_0000
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/9/2012 8:12:33 PM
personality can make a woman overlook things she wouldn't normally. your size doesn't seem to be an issue for her as she is attracted to who you are so just enjoy it
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/10/2012 1:26:56 AM
She is a gorgeous women and has a very athletic type body
She could probably have any guy she wants between her looks and her personality.

That is not true just because your gorgeous or have a good personality doesn't mean you can have anyone.
 jmark4
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/10/2012 1:32:02 AM
Everyone is different. Some like people that are athletic or in shape; some dont care; some want heavier people.

I would make sure that no matter what the preference, that they would want whats inside you and not just what shape of body you are.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/10/2012 6:19:58 AM
I dunno, I guess I am the only one who thinks that the OP needs to be a bit more realistic in his assessment of his "relationship." I asked if he had seen her recently, but didn't get an answer, but his post said that he hadn't seen her in over TEN years.

Maybe she is overlooking his weight, but if they haven't met, it is is WAY too soon to be betting on any type of relationship, not unless both of them are the "instant love" types--which usually leads to disaster down the road.

Some women and men like their partners to be overweight because it means that it makes them more secure. My ex-husband used to sabotage my diets because he felt that when I was fat, no other man would look at me. When I lost 100 pounds, he did not deal with it well.

I've been thin/slender my whole life and I always figured women were more attracted to the hunky/stocky more filled out type.

What a woman or man "prefers" is often not what we are attracted to. I like tall, well muscled, dark skinned/haired men--long hair is a plus. But my physical ideal means nothing if such a man is not smart. I just broke off an off/on five year relationship with a man who was none of the above, but he was smart and witty. He was also fickle, unable to commit, and has been out of the country for over a year.

But had he and I truly entered into a long-term relationship, I knew that my lack of physical attraction for him would have waned and it would have caused problems.

And sorry, no 375 pound men--it makes sex too difficult.
 I-am-Rei
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:19:18 AM
Would it really be difficult even if you're on top?

OP, I am in love with a big guy like you and he's 6 ft tall. Honestly, it's not my preference but his total personality drawn me to him. I have a guy friend who said that his wife is not what he preferred with regards to physical attributes, she is a BBW and he prefer those slender types. But when he met her he knew then she's the one and they are married for more than 15 years now.
 KingofSnuggles
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:40:29 AM

OMG!!! If she does like you, she wont after you bore her with urself pity

Rtard

@OP - please do NOT take what ^ that person said to heart, as nothing you said sounded like self-pity....just stating facts.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > thin/hot women into overweight guys?